剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
他们抓了钱斯
They caught Chance.
乔依...她还在里面
Joy is--she's still in there.
你们不能...你们不能引爆
You can't-- you can't set it off.
喂
Hello?
你要救她
You have to save her.
-不... -一个好母亲
- N... - A good mother
绝对不会允许发生这种事
would never let this happen.
你打算用这个干什么
And what were you planning on doing with this?
我想着塞到你的屁♥眼♥里
Thought I might shove it up your ass.
他们在屋子下面
They're underneath the house!
你得让乔伊出来
You've got to get Joy out!
让乔伊出来
Get Joy out!
安 请回复
Anne, come in.
安
Anne!
万一他们没有找到乔伊呢
我们的约定就是到日落之前
这不是什么约定 这是一个女孩
安
Anne?
他们在下水道里
They're in the tunnels!
谁在下水道里
Who's in the tunnels?
什么
What?
谁在下水道里
Who is in the tunnels?
娜迪亚和阿布迪 他们有炸♥药♥
Nadia and Abdi, and they've got dynamite.
他们要炸掉这个地方
They're gonna blow this place...
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你得赶紧带乔伊离开这里
You've got to get Joy out of here!
让她滚 不
Get her out! No!
-放开...放开我 -去下水道里
- Let me--let me go! - Go down into the tunnels.
不是我们的人就全杀了
Kill anything that isn't one of us.
去吧
Go.
我和他们一起去
I'll go with them.
安 安
Anne? Anne?
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
老爹
Pop?
其他炸♥弹♥呢
Where are the other bombs?
不然就杀了他
Tell us or he dies now.
不要 不要
阿布迪 是我
Hey, Abdi! It's me!
搞什么
What the fuck?
嗯 暂时还是我
Yeah, it's me for now.
这个法国混♥蛋♥一直在
This French asshole's been hollering
迷惑我的脑子
in the back of my head.
我们可能只有几分钟
Probably only got a few more minutes.
得要用好这几分钟
Better make 'em count.
-你打了氟哌啶醇 -嗯
- You took the Haldol? - Yeah.
在那孙子开枪之前
Before that fucker shot me.
然后我把雷西信里的内容跟他们说了一点
Then I gave them just enough from Lacy's letters
让他们信任我
to get them to trust me.
这些炸♥弹♥ 你们在别的地方放了吗
These bombs, you got others?
地穴里还有雕像底下
In the crypt and under the statue.
很好 起来去引爆吧
Good. Get up and blow them.
那你要干什么
So what are you gonna do?
我上去 你有对讲机吗
I'm going up. You got a walkie?
等我上去 你们先把前两个引爆
When I get upstairs, you blow the first two.
我去把钱斯救出来
I'll get Chance out.
等她跑出来 你就把这玩意引爆 好吗
When she's clear, you blow this motherfucker, all right?
但我们要快点
But we've got to hurry.
他要来了
He's coming.
谁要来了
Who's coming?
去吧 快去
Go! Go now!
阿米蒂·兰伯特
-是我 老爹 -什么
- It's me, Pop. - What?
不
No!
拿上这个
Take this.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔依
Joy!
阿布迪 收到回话
Abdi, come in.
老爹 是我
Pop, it's me.
引爆吧
Okay, do it.
老爹
Pop?
快 你们得马上引爆 娜迪亚
Please, you've got to do it now, Nadia.
我已经完了
I'm already done.
身体里的这东西就快要控制我了
This thing inside's nearly got me.
来吧
Do it!
我罪有应得 来吧
I deserve it. Do it!
乔依
Joy!
乔依
Joy!
乔依
Joy!
一直到走廊尽头
All the way down at the end of the hallway.
去看看地下室
Look down the basement.
娜迪亚
Nadia
-来吧 -我也不清楚 哪都有可能
- do it. - I don't know. They could be anywhere.
在这
Over here!
不...
No...
危险 建筑工地
城♥堡♥石市界
一周后
早上好 小宝贝
Good morning, Little Love.
《米丝莉探险记》
保罗·谢尔顿
我给你读读书吧
Can I read to you?
好吧
Okay.
"米丝莉·查斯顿的前十六年都是在
"Misery Chastain had resided in Little Dunthorpe
小登索普度过的
"For all of her 16 years,
而现在 在她十七岁生日之际
"And now, on the cusp of her 17th birthday,
她不满足于此了
"She wanted more.
正如其名
"True to its name,
小登索普度乃是弹丸之地
"Little Dunthorpe was meager in scope
泛善可陈
"And bereft of possibility.
总有一天 她会重新审视自己沉迷漫游
"Someday, she'd have occasion to reconsider her wanderlust,
甚至萌生些悔意
"Even to regret it.
但这天 她叔叔珀西
"But today, the Sunday her Uncle Percy
注定要死去的周日
"Was destined to die
她的冒险注定要启程
"And her exploits fated to begin,
她可绝没有犹豫"
was not that day."
开头不错
Good beginning.
"'遵命 女主人' 拉梅奇太太
"'Aye, m'lady,' said Mrs. Ramage,
脸色惨白地回答道
"Face pale as the moon.
'他们把那小伙子 伊恩 送到大夫那了
"'They took the lad, Ian, to the sawbones,
'虽然他一直反抗
"'struggling as he was.
他现在肯定已经死了'"
"Surely he'll be dead by now.'"
在漆黑中被逼着向前
"Pushed forward, trusting their own resources,
凭着他们自己的勇气..."
in the stark dark..."
"您说得对 女主人 那我们去..."
"You're right, my lady, so let's go..."
加拿大欢迎你
所有车辆必须停车接受检查
柯本戈尔
蒙特利尔
小宝贝
Little Love?
有什么事吗
Need anything?
-你想和我说说... -不
- Do you want to talk about-- - No.
死水加油站
寻人启事
亨利·迪弗
招募护工
这地方多好啊
Won't you just look at this place?
那蒙特利尔呢
What about Montreal?
离这就一个小时
Only an hour from here.
乔依 病人卧床不起
And Joy, the patient is bedridden,
所以这整栋房♥子基本上就是我们的了
so it's basically a whole house to ourselves.
就像登索普
It's like Dunthorpe.
就像故事书里的房♥子一样
Almost like a storybook house.
看起来你在不少地方工作过
Looks like you've worked all over.
你老家是哪里
Where are you from originally?
哪其实都不算 军人的孩子
Nowhere, really. Military brat.
我的老父亲
My father, that good old guy,
愿他安息 他带着我们搬来搬去
God rest his soul-- he moved us around a lot.
这里可以吗
Is this okay?
非常好 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表