剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
一辈子[无期徒刑]Life.
看来我们只能想你了 约翰
Looks like we're gonna just miss you, John.
真遗憾啊
What a shame.
所以你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么 瑞吉
So what the fuck are you doing here, Reggie?
我那天跟人讲述一个战争故事
I was telling a war story the other day.
我想到了你
I thought of you.
真正的士兵是不会讲述战争故事的
Real soldiers don't tell war stories.
我们都知道这一点
We both know that.
真正的士兵知道没人想听这种故事
Real soldiers know that nobody wants to fucking hear them.
是啊 真正的士兵从酒吧喝完酒回家
Yeah, and then real soldiers come home from the bar
对着老婆的头狂揍 是吧
and pop their wives a good one in the head, right?
终于又提这个了
There it is.
用力猛揍 直到她起不来
Hit them so hard, they don't get up?
行了 你希望我说什么 瑞吉
Yeah, what do you want me to say, Reg?
那是真正的士兵干的事吗 约翰
That what real soldiers do, John?
你打算把你最后的一点生命
You're spending your last breath
用来告诉我我是个人♥渣♥吗
telling me I'm a piece of shit?
很遗憾地通知你 我早知道这点了
I regret to inform you, that news has beat you here.
我的人生30年前就终结了
My life ended 30 years ago.
我的两个儿子现在都跟你姓了
Both my boys got your name.
而非跟我姓
Not mine.
你以为我不知道我是个什么样的人吗
You think I don't know what I am?
你以为我没时间考虑这事吗
You think I ain't had time to think about this?
你知道真正没有时间的是谁吗
You know who ain't had the time?
我姐姐
My sister.
或许 如果你多讲一个战争故事
Maybe if you'd told one more fucking war story
少他妈喝一罐啤酒
and had one less fucking case of beer,
布兰达就会还活着
Brenda'd still be alive.
过了整整30年 现在你竟然有了一切答案
30 years and here you are with all the answers.
这就是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you came?
我是来原谅你的
I came here to forgive you.
这他妈到底在搞什么鬼 瑞吉
What bullshit is this, Reg?
这是实话
It's the truth.
原谅
Forgiveness?
我怎么就不信呢
That don't wash.
每个人都应该被原谅
Everyone deserves forgiveness,
哪怕是你
even you.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
到底是他妈怎么回事 瑞吉
What the fuck is really going on, Reg?
你跑到这里来 搞得跟教皇一样
You swing in here acting like the fucking pope
就在两天前 我的亲儿子也坐在我对面
two days after my own son's sitting across from me
那可是20年来第一次
for the first time in two decades--
-克里斯来过吗 -是艾斯
- Chris was here? - Ace.
我几乎都认不出他了
I barely recognized him.
说吧 瑞吉
Come on, Reg.
到底是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck gives?
我那个混♥蛋♥外甥来过这里吗
My fuckup nephew come in here?
吉米
Jimmy.
记住你在跟谁说话
Remember who you're talking to.
我想着 就算他下去了也造不成什么破坏
I figured he couldn't hurt anything down there
因为已经没有东西可以给他破坏了
'cause there's nothing left to hurt.
什么下面没有东西可以破坏了
Nothing left to hurt down where?
前典狱长雷西的地洞
Old Warden Lacy's hole,
就是他关押那个残废的地方
where he kept that gimp.
F区
Block F.
艾斯去F区会有什么事
What the fuck does Ace want down in F?
他们给了我太多理由 让我不要多问
They gave me a hundred reasons not to ask.
他们就随便 看了一圈
They just kinda... looked around.
我猜他们只是想知道事情发生的地点
Guess they wanted to know where it went down.
那个笼子依然在水箱里
That cage is still in the tank.
他们压根没有拆下来
They never took it down.
但是真正奇怪的是
But the really weird thing was--
说吧 孩子
Spit it out, boy.
那玩意是锁上的
The shit's locked.
里面有一堆衣服
There were, like, a pile of clothes inside.
运动衫
Sweats, you know?
监狱的那种
Prison-issue.
什么
What?
我听说艾斯到处都去过了
I hear Ace is making all the stops.
F区
I mean, Block F?
玛斯腾那儿
Marsten place?
你是说玛斯腾的大宅吗
You mean Marsten's house?
那小子肯定有什么打算
That boy must be up to something.
他总是出其不意的
He's always got an angle, you know?
玛斯腾
神父
你看
我遇到了一个天使
这儿几小时前还是一块荒地
这都是从哪里来的
吃吧 很好吃
看 我们的土地变得肥沃 能种各种东西了
人人都有 能撑过这个季节了
真是奇迹啊
你说得没错 神父
这块土地受到了赐福
这是巫术
让你们挨饿的人 管食物叫巫术
她把她的灵魂交换给撒旦了
原谅我 神父
你需要的不是我的原谅
而是她的
你们的先知
行行好吧 先知
Merci, ma prophete.
老爹
Pop.
你们到底在这地方干什么
You wanna tell me what you're doing in this fucking place?
我们是一群想法相近的人
We're a group of like-minded individuals
为了在我们建镇400周年之际
fostering accord between two communities,
促进城♥堡♥石和撒冷镇
Castle Rock and Salem's Lot,
两个社区之间的和睦
all on the eve of our 400th anniversary.
你要去参加游♥行♥吗
Are you going to the parade?
你知道这鬼地方的历史吗
Do you know the history of this shithole?
历史并不能定义一件事物 老爹
History does not define a thing, Pop.
你应该最清楚这一点
You of all people should know that.
你最好给我好好解释
You better start explaining.
你有疑问 我明白
You have questions. I get it.
你明白
You get it?
也许你能帮我明白 艾斯
Maybe you can help me get it, Ace.
帮我明白你在监狱里到底在干什么
Help me get what the fuck you were doing over at the prison.
帮我明白你在这里干什么
Help me get what you're doing here.
我有过一些
I've had some...
关于自己的启示
revelations about myself,
关于我曾经的人生
the kind of life I've led.
原来 我并不是孤独一人
Turns out... I wasn't alone.
我不信你这套 艾斯
I'm not buying it, Ace.
你 哈桑 一群镇上的小子
You, Hassan, bunch of townies,
什么彩虹联盟
fucking Rainbow Coalition.
你们到底在这里干什么
What the fuck is going on here?
你们在监狱里收买♥♥警卫
What the fuck were you doing at the prison
去F区干了什么事
paying off guards, trying to get into Block F?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
你该走了 老爹
You should go, Pop.
我的朋友们不欢迎你
My friends don't want you in their house.
我要和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you.
你告诉娜迪亚了
You told Nadia?
感觉很棒吗
That feel good?
全部都说出来了
Getting it all off your chest?
她自己想明白的
She figured it out on her own.
她现在也不愿意和我说话了
Well, now she won't talk to me either.
还有什么事是你不会搞砸的吗
Is there anything you can't fuck up?
走吧 老爹 我受够你的废话了
Now, get out, Pop. I'm done with your shit.
你得小心点 阿布迪
You gotta watch your back, Abdi.
你又来威胁我
You're here to threaten me again?
我是想让你警惕艾斯
I'm warning you about Ace.
-现在说有点迟了 -还有你的人
- A little late for that. - And your man.
那个大个子 叫哈桑的
The big one, Hassan?
-他们在一起合谋 -胡说八道
- They're working together. - Bullshit.
我看见他们在玛斯腾大宅
I seen them together up at Marsten.
-哈桑 -还不仅是他们
- Hassan? - Not just them either.
警♥察♥ 市里的女议员
Cops, the goddamn city councilwoman,
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表