剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
- What's happening? - We're getting out.
抓紧我 千万别发出声音
Just hang on to me. Don't make a sound.
乔依
Joy?
尽管他自己没有孩子
Although he had no children of his own,
老爹养大了克里斯和约翰
Pop raised Chris and John.
你拥有的一切 都是我给你的
Everything you fucking have I gave you.
你给了个屁 那都是我应得的
You gave me shit. I took what I deserve.
记得吗 军士长
Remember, Sergeant Major?
你最好不要再提起那个
You'd be wise not to bring that up again.
你告诉娜迪亚了
You told Nadia?
娜迪亚
Nadia!
她自己想明白的
She figured it out on her own.
她现在也不愿意和我说话了
Well, now she won't talk to me either.
还有什么事是你不会搞砸的吗
Is there anything you can't fuck up?
莫里尔老爹 回复
Pop Merrill, come back.
我们被包围了
Okay, so we're fucking surrounded.
对 我们有个计划
Yeah, we have a plan.
好
Okay.
我们赶在他们找到方法进来前 设法出去
We need to find a way out before they find a way in.
我们要怎么做
And how are we supposed to do that?
火车
The train.
是从缅因州到波士顿的火车
It's gonna be the Maine/Boston.
火车有一英里长 而且很准时
That train's a mile long and always on time.
我们要跳上火车
We're gonna jump on to a train?
-是从火车前越过 -好吧
- In front of a train. - Oh, okay.
这是我们小时候常玩的游戏
It was a game we played as kids.
快点 别被他看到
Hurry! Before he sees us!
-快来 -快点 他来了
- Come on! - Hurry up! He's coming!
快点 娜迪亚
Come on, Nadia!
-走走走 -娜迪亚 快点
- Go, go, go, go! - Nadia, hurry!
多数时候是为了躲避艾斯
Mostly to get away from Ace.
这真是天大的玩笑 对吧
How's that for a fucking cosmic joke?
火车把小镇一分为二
It cuts the town in half.
有半个小时无法穿越
You can't get across for half an hour.
我们到了另一边 他们就抓不到我们了
We get on the other side, they won't catch us.
我不知道自己能否做到 娜迪亚
I don't know if I can make it, Nad.
不丢下任何人 对吧
No man left behind, right?
发电机 操了
Generator, fuck.
-我去 -不 我去吧
- I'm on it. - No, I'll do it.
你不能一个人去
You shouldn't go alone.
跟上
Keep up.
就在这下面
It's just down here.
安呢
Where's Anne?
我得知道他们把我女儿关在那房♥子的什么地方
I need to know where they've got my daughter in that house--
哪间房♥间
what room, et cetera,
以及任何你能想起来的细节
and any other little details you can help me out with.
我为什么要告诉你
And why would I ever tell you any of that?
也许你不会说
Maybe you wouldn't.
但我今晚已经干掉了不少你的兄弟姐妹
But I have put down quite a few of your brothers and sisters tonight,
也许那能让你有所动摇
so maybe that carries some weight.
你们这种人对痛不陌生
You folks have some experience with pain.
是吗
Is that right?
安妮
Annie...
找到她
find her.
我也是
So do I.
我想不明白的是
What I can't get my kadooza around
他们为什么要留你活口
is why they're keeping you alive.
也许他们还生活在一个理智的人
Maybe they're still living in a world where reasonable people
能协商达成一致的世界
can come to an arrangement.
我也希望如此
I would love that.
我和他们一样讲道理
I'm as reasonable as they come.
但是
But...
我在你们的房♥子里待了一段时间
I have spent some time in that house of yours.
抱歉这么说
And sorry.
你们这群人一点也不讲道理
You folks don't seem very reasonable at all.
你真的认为她跟你在一起会更好吗
Do you really think she's better off with you?
我知道杰玛尔知道的事
You see, I knew what he knew-- Jamal--
我也记得在走廊发生的事
and I remember the hallway.
安
Anne?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就算你找到她 在我们对她做了那些事后
Even if you find her, after what we've done to her,
她也不再是从前的她了
she'll never be the same.
一个好母亲不会让这种事发生
A good mother would never let this happen.
你会看着她的眼睛
You'll look into those eyes,
却不知道回望你的人是谁
and you won't know who's looking back.
你杀了他
You killed him!
他本来能帮助我们
He was meant to help us!
你做事就不过脑子吗 安
Do you never think, Anne?
货物出门 概不退换
老爹
Pop.
老爹
Pop...
我以为现在我们该开始互相残杀了
I thought we'd be killing each other by now,
像文明人一样
like civilized human beings.
我知道你很喜欢做交易
Well, I know how much you love a deal.
我就想最后试一把
I thought I'd try you one last time.
你的炸♥弹♥能减慢我们的速度
Your bombs will slow us down.
它们能减慢我们的速度 却不能阻止我们
They'll slow us down, but they won't stop us.
但我更希望能别这么硬碰硬
I prefer a softer landing, though.
我猜你也是
I bet you do, too.
不 我不和行尸走肉做交易
No, I don't do deals with walking fucking corpses.
有意思 这话竟从一具行尸走肉的嘴里说出
Which is funny, coming from a walking corpse.
你知道我和你的不同吗 古斯
You know the difference between me and you, Gus?
你是个穿着借来衣服的搭便车客
You're a hitchhiker in borrowed clothing,
而我知道自己是谁
and I know who I fucking am.
老爹
Pop...
你什么都不知道
You don't at all.
所以你总是寻找做交易的机会
That's why you're always looking for a trade.
你严重缺乏目标
You are remarkably empty of purpose...
不知宿命
Of destiny.
所以你的生命会在这里终结
That's why your life is gonna end here
在这个垃圾塔里
in this tower of garbage,
在这个烂货城♥堡♥里
this castle of shit.
所有这些无价值的...
All these little...
小生意
insignificant trades
结合在一起成了垃圾坟墓
adding up to a tomb of trash.
瞧吧 我知道他所知道的一切
See, I know everything he knew.
-谁 -你外甥
- Who? - Your nephew.
那你就是个白♥痴♥
Then you're a fucking moron.
我还记得他的感觉 你知道他对你的感觉是什么吗
I remember what he felt. You know what he felt for you?
爱
Love.
想想看吧
To think,
在一切的表象之下
underneath it all,
那个愤怒的小男孩...
that angry little boy...
他竟然很爱你
he loved you.
你
You.
但是
But...
你打他
you hit him...
经常打
a lot...
在他小的时候
when he was small.
经常打
A lot.
他那时候很顽劣
Well, he was bad a lot.
从一开始就这样 跟他爸一样
From the jump, like his dad.
在我的家中 欠债就要还
In my house, you pay your debts.
他知道规矩
He knew the rules.
你可真了不起
It's extraordinary.
自己没有孩子
No children of your own,
却毁了四个孩子
but ruined four kids anyway.
一开始身无长物
To start with nothing
不知为何 最终更是一无所有
and somehow end up with less than nothing...
真是只有真正的商人才能做到
That takes a real businessman.
我一直想要搞清楚
I've been trying to understand
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表