剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
会吓到孩子们
He thought it would scare kids.
孩子应该被吓到
Well, sure, they should be scared!
这个世界上 你要么好要么坏
In this world, you're either good or you're bad, and--
如果你是坏人 你要付出代价
and if you're bad, you pay.
安妮 你妈妈这样告诉你吗
Annie, did your mom tell you that?
抱歉 我们能谈谈吗
I'm sorry, I was-- could we have a conversation?
简单说两句
Could we have a quick, uh, word?
当然 你去休息一下吧
Sure. Uh, why don't you go take a break?
-知道吗 -威克斯先生 在你开口之前
- You know... - Mr. Wilkes, before you start--
我不是专家
I'm--I'm not a professional,
但你在给她读儿童书
but you've got her reading toddlers' books.
我不知道这怎么会帮到她
I don't know how that's supposed to help her.
-安妮很聪明 -对 我知道
- Annie is intelligent... - Yes, she is, I know that.
她之前可能跳过了
She's probably skipped
几个发展阶段 这...
a few developmental steps early on, and that's--
我来告诉你吧
Let me, um-- let me tell you something
我女儿的大脑怎样运转
about how my daughter's brain works--
威克斯先生 请你不要打断我
Mr. Wilkes, I'm gonna ask you not to interrupt me.
你提出了问题 我在帮你解答
You posed a question and I'm trying to answer you,
但你得让我说完 明白吗
but you have to let me, okay?
好的
Okay.
你女儿很聪明 非常聪明
Your daughter is smart. Very smart.
但她光读你的书阅读能力没法提高
She can't grow as a reader just reading you.
你是他父亲
You're her father.
你会笼罩着她
You loom large.
这些稿子有希望
All this, this has promise.
"探索者和安定者"
Uh, "Settlers and searchers."
很优美
That's beautiful.
但这是你的故事 不是她的
But it's your story, not hers.
你得让她亲自书写自己的故事
You have to let her write her own.
你喜欢吗
You--you like that?
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh--
没错 我喜欢
well, yes, I--I do.
写得很好
It's very good.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
我很年轻就当作家了
I've been a writer, uh, since a very young age.
我知道 你的事安妮都跟我说了
Oh, I--I know. Annie told me all about you.
我还写了很多其他的
Uh, lots of-- lots of other things that I've written too.
-我想也是 -我有些早期的文稿
- I bet. - I have some earlier drafts.
我喜欢听她读给我听 所以我...
I--I love to hear her read it, which is why I--
所以我才一张一张地给她
why I continue to feed her those pages one at a time.
证据
Even-- - Evidence.
-证据 -证据
- Evidence. - Evidence.
这个词不好发音 因为看上去像"公车"
Now this one's a tricky one because it looks like "Bus."
-一些 -一些
- Some... - Some...
-嘴张大 -"一些"
- Ah... - Some, uh--
记住有个"I"
Remember with the "I."
好了 甩出来
Okay, shake it out.
都释放出来
Just let it all go.
但这是字母"E"
Okay. But that's an E.
从脖子绕过来
Around your neck.
喜欢吗
Like this one?
嗯
Mm-hmm, yeah.
呼气
And out.
"无♥耻♥的"
"Shameless."
木偶
Marionette!
快来 快点
Come on, hurry up.
太棒了
So good.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
反对 反对
Opposition. Opposition.
反对的
Oppositional.
解释
Inter--interpretation.
你听过我爸我妈为什么把我从普通学校转走吗
Did you ever hear why Mom and Dad took me out of regular school?
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
他们没让我再回去 所以...
Well, they--they didn't let me go back, so...
我想我的状况没有好转
I guess that means I didn't get better.
安妮 那些都不重要了
Annie, none of that matters now.
唯一重要的就是 不到一个月
The only thing that matters is that in less than a month,
你就会通过考试
you're gonna pass this test.
然后你会教谁呢
Well, then who will you teach?
这个小家伙吧
This little one, I guess.
我等不及想见她了
Oh, I can't wait to meet her.
她父亲在哪儿
Where's her daddy?
这...
It's, um...
这很复杂
It's complicated.
他很复杂
He's complicated.
不是的
No, it isn't.
他要么是好人 要么不是
He's either a good man or he isn't.
安妮 没有什么那样简单
Annie, nothing is that simple.
你就是好人
Well, you're good.
这就很简单
And that's simple.
看看我学了什么
Look what I learned.
他们...
Are they, uh...
妈
Mom?
-你... -怎么了
- Are you... - Yeah?
你没事吧
Are--are you okay?
你个小可怜
You poor thing.
你觉得我过不了考试
You don't think I'll pass?
你会过的
Oh, you'll pass.
你会通过的 这就够了
You'll pass and pass and that'll be enough.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
凑合过吧
Just getting by.
"嗯 那就够了" 他们会这样说
"Yeah, that'll be enough," They'll say.
谁会那样说
Who--who will say?
鸟人
Dirty birds
那些想让你靠近 恨不得贴到地面
who want you close and low to the ground
这样他们就能把你洗劫一空
so they can snatch what they want
无时无刻
whenever they want it,
就像我刚成年时 你父亲对我做的那样
just like your father did to me when I was barely a woman.
"在最后一点尘土落在棺材上之后
"After the last dirt was dropped on the coffin,
祭司杰克把铲子也一起丢了进去"
Prester Jack threw the shovel in after it."
丽塔把你教得真好
Rita's taught you so well.
"然后他牵着安妮贝尔的手
"And then he took Annabel's hand
一步一步离开了坟墓
And they walked away from the grave
向着太阳
And towards the sun
和希望永远没有尽头的地平线走去"
and a horizon they'd hoped they'd never find."
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
很喜欢
I love it.
你知道有个出版商感兴趣吗
Do you know I got a publisher interested?
爸爸
Daddy!
那家伙还没正式读过稿子
Well, I--I mean, the fella hasn't formally read it yet,
但我前两天在银行见到他
but I met him in the bank the other day
提起马上完稿 他说他都等不及了
and said I'd be finished soon and he--he can't wait.
他一定会喜欢的
He'll love it.
-你找到了 -什么
- You found it. - What?
你的欢笑之地
Your Laughing Place.
你要知道
Well, you know, that, um...
这就是问题所在 安妮小熊
That's the thing of it, Annie-bear.
有件事我要告诉你
There's, um--there's something that I need to talk to you about.
我要搬出去了
I'm gonna be moving out.
多久
For how long?
一阵子
A while.
我需要...
I need--
我需要找到自己在这世上的立足之地
I need to figure out my place in this world.
像祭司杰克一样吗
Like Prester Jack?
其实 可能...
Well, actually, maybe--
更像是安妮贝尔一样
maybe a little bit more like Annabel.
你要知道 她...
You know, she, um--
到最后 杰克是安定者
in the end, Jack is a settler...
但安妮贝尔 她永远不会停止寻找
But Annabel, she'll never stop looking,
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表