剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
You said you killed a man.
对
Yes.
你说你杀的那个人又复活来追杀我们
You said the man you killed came back to life to kill us.
当你看到幻觉 那就是紧急情况了 妈
It's an emergency when you see things that aren't there, Mom.
我...
Well, see, I--
把药吃了
Take your pills.
这些药不对
They aren't the right pills.
是对的 我看了
They are. I checked.
处方正确 40 20 10
It's the right recipe. 40, 20, 10.
你不明白吗 乔依
Don't you see, Joy?
计划是...
The plan is--is that
我不会松开你 除非你乖乖吃药
I don't let you out until you take your pills.
那些药不对 所以计划也有问题了 乔依
The medicine is wrong so the plan is off, Joy!
你说你发作时 就会说这种话
That's what you said you'd say when we made--
乔依 老天啊
Joy, jiminy Christmas!
要喝水叫我
If you need water.
等等
Wait!
我吃药
I'll take them.
把药给我 我会吃的
Just give them to me. I'll take them.
赶紧吃了得了
Get it over with.
好的
Okay.
张嘴
Open.
好了 宝贝
Okay, little love.
把我松开吧
Untie me now.
现在还不行 妈妈
Not yet, Mama.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
你谁都没杀
You didn't kill anyone.
艾斯·莫里尔还活着
Ace Merrill is still alive.
宝贝
Sweetie...
需要便盆叫我
Let me know if you need the bedpan.
不 凯文
No, Kevin, no, no.
就因为我去年比你挣得多
Just because I made more money than you last year--
不代表我就得比你多给孩子抚养费
no, that doesn't mean that child support flip-flops.
对
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
瓦莱丽·布朗特 布朗特地♥产♥
Valerie Blount, Blount Real Estate.
约翰·莫里尔
John Merrill.
就是约翰·"艾斯"·莫里尔吗
"John" As in, uh, Ace Merrill?
我们进去吧
Shall we?
这栋房♥子最初是
You know, the house was originally built
一位百万富翁建的 休比·玛斯腾
by, uh, a millionaire, Hubie Marsten,
早在20年代时
back in the '20s.
他是使用黑魔法的暴徒
A gangster who practiced black magic.
失心疯 杀死了妻子 上吊自杀了
Lost his mind, shot his wife, hanged himself.
瞒不了本地人啊
Can't fool the locals.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有
Yes.
一个 在上中学
One, middle school.
基本上已经自己照顾自己了
Pretty much takes care of himself these days.
但你还能生孩子吧
But you're still able to have children... right?
这...
That's a...
真是个奇怪的问题
That is a funny question.
这个不该在这的
This shouldn't be here.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你能稍等一下吗
Can you just wait one sec?
有人在吗
Is somebody here?
那辆车...
The car...
天呐
Oh, my God!
乔依
Joy!
"伊恩扶着奥菲欧逐渐僵硬的身体 她一不留神
"Ian held her stiffening body as Orpheo tumbled on, heedless,
跌进阴暗之林刺人的蕨丛中
"Through the lashing bracken of Shadow Wood
蝰蛇的毒液在她体内迅速扩散
"As the adder's venom worked its way deeper,
向她心脏蔓延而去"
black tendrils reaching for her heart."
很晚了
It's late.
我以前也常念书给我父亲听
You know, I used to read to my father.
至少我试图这么做
Tried to, anyway.
我总是把词说混了
I'd always jumble up the words.
妈
Mom?
什么事
Yes?
那个带锁的箱子里面有什么
What's in that? The lockbox.
就是些文件
Just papers.
给我看
Show me.
里面的东西都毫无意义 乔伊 真的
Nothing but nonsense in there, Joy, honestly.
那为什么要锁起来
Then why does it need a big lock,
为什么不能让我看
and why can't I just look inside?
我感觉好多了 宝贝
I feel so much better, little love.
谢谢...
Thank you...
你所做的一切
for everything.
如果你真的好多了 妈
If you're really better, Mom...
就告诉我真♥相♥
tell the truth.
什么真♥相♥
About what?
一切
Everything.
现在 妈
Now, Mom.
我们到底在逃避什么
What are we running from?
你别想离开这张床
You're not getting out of that bed
除非你告诉我真♥相♥
until you tell me the truth.
他不想要你
He didn't want you.
你父亲 他不想要你
Your father, he didn't want you.
但我想...
And I did...
于是我带着你逃走了
so I took you and I ran.
我不指望警♥察♥明白他是什么样的人
I didn't expect the police to understand what he was,
结果不出所料 他们确实不懂
and lo and behold, they did not.
我对无数人说过无数的谎言
I told a lot of lies to a lot of people...
但对你 我只说过一个谎
but I told you only one...
因为我不希望你害怕
because I didn't want you to be afraid.
我为什么会害怕
Why would I be afraid?
因为他现在要来找我们了
Because he's coming for us now.
他是个穷凶极恶的人 乔依
He's a very bad man, Joy,
他不会停止的
and he's not gonna stop.
他永远不会罢休
He'll never stop.
所以你必须松开我
That's why you have to untie me--
我才能保护你
so I can protect you!
你说过我爸是个英雄
You said Dad was a hero.
他战死在沙场上了
That he died in a war.
是的
Yes.
那样比较好
It was just better.
乔依 如果你是向欢笑之地跑去
It was better, Joy, i-if you were running
而不是逃离它...
towards the Laughing Place and not away from--
你说过 相爱的人
You said lying is the worst thing
对彼此说谎是最坏的事
that people who love each other can do.
我知道 我是说过 这是真的
I know, I did, and--and it is.
你怎么能骗我
How could you?
我所做的一切
Everything I do
都是因为我相信有一个更好的世界 乔依
is because I believe in a better world, Joy.
到达那里需要付出努力 乔依
And that takes work, Joy.
极大的努力
Hard work.
有时我们在路上
Sometimes when we're on the road,
绕过立交桥时 我往窗外看
we're rounding a cloverleaf, I look out the window
看到那些污垢和沙砾
and I look at all that dirt and that grit--
我们途经的那些丑陋 我就心想
the ugliness going by and I think,
"安妮 你这是在浪费时间"
"Well, Annie, you're wasting your time."
但当我看到你
I look at you...
太阳就...
And the sun just...
升起来了
rises.
你就是我更好的世界 乔依
You are my better world, Joy.
没错 我为你做过坏事
And, yes, I've done bad for you...
我还会再做的
And I'll do it again.
我会做出最可怕骇人的事
I will do the doggone worst
只要能保护你不受怪物伤害
to protect you from the monsters,
而我为此心安理得
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表