剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
选个你喜欢房♥间吧 亲爱的
Take any room you like, dear.
住我隔壁吧 小宝贝
Oh, take the room next to mine, Little Love.
青少年的荷尔蒙
The hormones hit.
就好像有个陌生人住在家里一样 对吧
It's like a stranger's living in your house, eh?
格雷戈里从克里米亚回来后
"Gregory had come back from the Crimea
就变了一个人
"A different man.
不仅是他蓄的士兵胡须
"It wasn't just the soldier's beard
或左前臂上的十字疤痕
"Or the crosshatched scar on his left forearm.
葡萄糖 安定
而是他的眼睛
"It was his eyes.
这双眼睛不再留意米丝莉
"They didn't look out at Misery anymore.
只关注他一人能看见的东西
"They looked in at something only he could see,
战争和时间留下的印迹
something war and time had written on--"
很美 对吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
我真的觉得就是这里了 乔依
I really think this could be it, Joy.
欢笑之地
The Laughing Place.
我在想下次进城的时候
I was thinking next time I go into town,
我可以给你买♥♥点染发剂
I can get you some hair dye.
染回原来的颜色
Get it back to normal.
我喜欢现在这样
I like it this way.
别看这些了
That's enough of that.
在楼梯上跳跃
那就明天
Tomorrow then.
我等着
I'll be waiting.
明天
Tomorrow.
-乔依 -什么事
- Joy? - Yeah?
你刚才在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
-什么 -在电♥话♥上
- What? - On the phone.
你刚才在和别人说话
You were talking to someone.
我没打电♥话♥
Uh, I wasn't on the phone.
-是不是 -什么
- Was it... - What?
是不是那里的人
Someone from back there?
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
你是不是没吃药
Are you running low on pills again?
这与我无关 你刚才在和谁说话
This isn't about me. Who--who were you talking to?
我没打电♥话♥
I wasn't on the phone.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
安妮
Annie...
污物永远不会排出
That filth will never come out.
你去净化她
You make her clean.
我得问你点事
I need to ask you something.
我说了 我没打电♥话♥
I told you, I wasn't on the phone.
不是
No.
你说过你不想谈论
You said that you don't want to talk
之前在那房♥子里发生的事
about what happened at that house,
但我得知道 乔依
but I need to know, Joy.
他们对你干了什么 那些人 那个
What they did to you, those people, that...
男人
man,
在我们到之前
before we got there.
我不知道
I don't know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不记得
I don't remember.
-你不记得 -对
- You don't remember? - No.
-乔依 -干嘛
- Joy-- - What?
眨眼的人 在预谋诡计
他会带你去你不想去的地方
我的乔依
My Joy...
我想你可能想吃点
Thought you might want some.
我不用了
I'm all right.
你什么时候不爱吃冰淇淋了
Since when do you not like ice cream?
大家都爱吃冰淇淋
Since when does anyone?
好吧
Okay.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
味道很怪
It tastes weird.
你是不是
Is there some--
在里面放了什么
did you put something in that?
药
Medicine.
-什么药 -氟哌啶醇
- What medicine? - Haldol.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
肮脏的词汇
Such dirty words,
不是我的乔依会说的
not like my Joy.
你给我下药 你疯了吧
You drugged me? You're crazy!
你以为我不会发现吗
You didn't think I'd know?
我的女儿 我的宝贝女儿
My own girl, my own sweet girl,
你以为我不会发现你是他们中的一员吗
and you didn't think I'd know that you were one of them?
你才需要吃药
You're the one who needs medicine!
-你个怪物 -闭嘴
- You're the monster! - Shut your mouth!
妈妈 不要
Mom, no!
但我不是你妈妈 对吧
But I'm not your mom, am I?
妈妈 住手 住手 救命啊
Mom, stop, stop! Help!
住手
Stop it!
我猜你需要多吃点
Guess you need a bigger dose!
给我回来
Come back here!
你觉得你能带走我的乔依吗
You think you could just take my Joy?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
给妈妈
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mom, I'm sorry.
希望这种状态不会持续下去 但现在
I hope this isn't forever, but right now,
我必须走
I have to go.
我知道你不会理解 我希望你别恨我
I know you won't understand. I hope you don't hate me.
我不想让你恨我
I don't want you to hate me.
我就是得摆脱自我一阵子
I just need to be someone else for a while,
因为我不知道怎么当你的宝贝女儿了
because I don't know how to be your little girl anymore.
与发生在缅因州的事无关
It's not about what happened in Maine.
老实说 大部分我都不记得了
I don't remember a lot of that, to be honest.
我正努力忘掉那件事
I'm actually working on forgetting it.
事实是 我们之间的关系在缅因州前就转变了
The truth is, what happened to us happened before Maine,
在丽塔之前
before Rita.
也许我还不知道自己是谁
Maybe I don't know who I am yet,
但我知道我跟你待在一起没法想明白
but I know I can't figure it out with you.
电♥话♥的事我撒谎了 我必须这样做
I lied about the phone. I had to.
我不想让你觉得自己疯了
I didn't want to make you feel crazy,
但我必须跟律师谈谈摆脱监护的事
but I had to talk to a lawyer about getting emancipated,
如果合法化 像钱斯做的那样
how to make it all legal, like Chance did.
请别来找我
Please don't try to find me.
我总有一天回去找你的 我保证
I'll find you someday, I promise.
等我准备好了
When I'm ready.
乔依
Joy!
乔依 乔依
Joy! Joy!
乔依
Joy!
乔依
Joy.
拜托
Please!
我绝不会伤害你 拜托了
I would never hurt you. Please...
乔依 乔依
Joy. Joy!
快回来 乔依
Come back, Joy.
拜托了 回来
Please, come back.
求你了
Please!
乔依 乔依
Joy! Joy!
我的小宝贝
Oh, little-- my Little Love.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
怎...
What...
怎么回事
What--what happened?
发生什么了
What happened?
你掉到水里了
You fell in the water.
你掉到水里了 差点淹死
You fell in the water. You almost drowned.
你救了我
You--you saved me.
*冲破迷雾*
*Coming through the fog*
*你的儿女*
*Your sons and daughters*
*大河奔流*
*Let the river run*
*让梦想者们*
*Let all the dreamers*
*唤醒民族*
*Wake the nation*
*来吧 新耶路撒冷*
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表