剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
从见到你们的第一刻起 我就想当你们的父亲
可是现在我想告诉你们 抚养你们是我人生中最棒的事
我们喝两杯威士忌
Let's have a couple Jamesons.
没问题
Will do.
我们明天要关掉醇虎酒吧
We're shutting the Tiger tomorrow,
停止营业
open to close.
私人活动
Private event.
好的
Okay.
告诉海瑟把最好的酒拿出来
Tell Heather to pull the best slosh we got,
去告诉那些爱凑热闹的人
and get word to any happy asshole
谁想周日四点喝个烂醉 就过来
that might want to tie one on at 4:00 on a Sunday.
顾客 租户 教皇都行
Customers, tenants, the fucking pope.
要举办派对吗
We having a party?
是守夜
A wake.
一场盛大 随性的爱尔兰式守夜
A big, sloppy irish wake.
为谁办的
For?
你马上要进行下一轮化疗
You got another round of chemo coming.
对 上一轮...
Yeah, last round...
给我争取多久 几周吗
bought me, what, few weeks?
徒劳之举罢了 孩子
Pissing into the wind, son.
我早就到时日了
I'm in fucking overtime.
老爹 别...
Pop, don't...
没事的 小克
It's okay, Chrissy.
乔依在吗
Is, uh, Joy here?
她可以进来
Oh, she's cool.
你 你见到她了吗
So, um, did you...did you see her?
-嗯 -她看见你了吗
- Yes. - Did she see you?
没有 她没看见我拿走这个
No, she didn't see me take it.
她发现不见了会怎么样
What'll happen when she realizes it's gone?
不知道
I don't know.
你知道密♥码♥吗
Do you know the combo?
估计就是我的生日之类的吧
It's probably, like, my birthday or something, right?
谢谢你为我做这些
Um, thank you for doing all this.
不用客气
Eh, it's no problem.
我又给你手♥机♥充了通话时长
I put more minutes on that phone.
最好用来给我打电♥话♥哦
Better use them...to call me.
我还给你带了几件衣服
I put some of your clothes in there too.
我的生日
My birthday.
妈妈的生日
Mom's birthday?
天啊 乔依
Christmas, Joy.
天啊[圣诞节] 乔依
Christmas, Joy.
凶恶的天使
《绿野仙踪》片段
-让我们单独待会 -怕了吧
- Let us alone. - Oh, scared, huh?
恐惧吧
Afraid, huh?
你在那铁皮罐里能保持新鲜多久
How long can you stay fresh in that can?
快起来反抗 你个发抖的废物
Come on, get up and fight, you shivering junkyard.
把手举起来 你这袋扭曲的干草
Put your hands up, you lopsided bag of hay!
这就有点人身攻击了 胆小狮
Now, that's getting personal, Lion.
没错 起来给他点教训
Yes, get up and teach him a lesson.
你给他点教训有什么不对的
Well, what's wrong with you teaching him?
我跟他不太熟
Uh, well--well, I hardly know him.
我会护着你的 胆小鬼
Well, I'll get you, anyway, peewee...
不
No!
我是退伍军人健康管理局的汤姆·海登
It's Tom Heiden from the Veterans Health Administration.
PD-1试验有好消息
Got good news about the PD-1 trial.
一位伊♥拉♥克♥老兵退出了
One of our Iraqi vets has dropped out,
有了一个空位
so a spot has opened up.
我们需要莫里尔军士长的DD214退伍表
We would need Sergeant Major Merrill's DD214 discharge.
如果表格没在手边 可以向军队档案处索取
If you don't have it, you can request it from the army archives.
不过这会花费数月
Of course, that could take months,
显然 时间至关重要
and obviously, time is of the essence.
格罗瑞姆旧货商店
总之 如果你能拿到文件
Anyway, if you can get the document,
我们就能开始试验
we can get him in the study.
休息中
老爹
Pop?
艾斯
Ace?
美国陆军部
天啊
Jesus.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你又在这做什么 兰斯
What are you doing here, Lance?
我在给艾斯存钱
Oh, I'm making Ace's deposits.
我在努力救老爹的命
Uh, well, I'm trying to save Pop's fucking life.
今晚就到这吧
Let's call it a night.
给你弟弟传个话
We got a fucking message for your brother.
松开你的脏手
Take your fucking hands off me!
小心点 亲爱的
Careful with that thing, sweetie.
对
Yeah.
你知道怎么用吗
Do you even know how to use it?
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
闪开
Move.
闪开
Move it.
这婊♥子♥是在这鬼地方长大的
This bitch grew up here.
一路顺风
蒂莫西 蒂莫西 蒂莫西
Timothy, Timothy, Timothy.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
给你停车场的那几个朋友偷几瓶啤酒吗
Scamming some beers for your friends out in the parking lot?
抱歉 莫里尔先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Merrill.
有什么可道歉的
What are you sorry about?
那些孩子有不到14岁的吗
Any of those kids under 14?
没
No.
那就多带几瓶
Then take some more beer.
好了 快走吧
Now, get the fuck out of here.
谢谢你 莫里尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Merrill.
我以为你的棺材会简单点
I imagined something simpler for you.
或许一个松木骨灰盒就够了
Pine box, maybe.
你来这做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
-不想见我那我就走 -走吧
- I could leave if you want. - Okay.
我只想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you,
在你真的去世之后
after you're really gone...
我不会再找阿布迪的麻烦
I won't make any more trouble with Abdi.
你知道我得的不是脑癌吧
You do realize it's not brain cancer I got, right?
红酒
Red wine.
他能好好消停一晚上吗
He gonna control himself for one goddamn night?
♪ Ho, ro, the rattlin' bog ♪
♪ The bog down in the valley-o ♪
♪ Ho, ro, the rattlin' bog ♪
♪ Down in the valley-o ♪
♪ On that tree, there was a limb ♪
♪ Rare limb, a rattlin' limb ♪
♪ Limb on the tree and the tree in the hole ♪
♪ And the hole in the bog ♪
♪ And the bog down in the valley-o ♪
♪ The limb ♪
♪ And the limb on the tree ♪
♪ And the tree in the hole ♪
♪ And the hole in the bog ♪
♪ And the bog down in the valley-o ♪
♪ On that eye there was a stye ♪
♪ Rare stye, a rattlin' stye ♪
♪ Stye in the eye and the eye in the flea ♪
♪ And the flea in the feather and the feather in the bird ♪
♪ And the bird in the egg and the egg in the nest ♪
♪ And the nest in the tree ♪
♪ In the tree down in the valley-o ♪
♪ Ho, ro, the rattlin' bog ♪
♪ The bog down in the valley-o ♪
♪ Ho, ro, the rattlin' bog ♪
♪ Down in the valley-o ♪
掌声送给我们的乐队
Hey, let's, uh, give it up for the band.
这是我仓促之下能找到的最好的乐队了
It's--it's the best I could find on short notice.
克里斯
Oh, Chris.
平托女议员
Uh, Councilwoman Pinto,
以及撒冷镇和城♥堡♥石镇的无名小卒们
all you other nobodies from The Lot and The Rock,
十分感谢各位特地抽空
I, uh, I appreciate you taking a moment out of your schedules
来此庆祝
to come celebrate.
我们都叫他"老爹"
We all know him as Pop...
但对我和我哥来说
but to, uh-- to me and my brother,
他就像真正的父亲一样
he--he really is Pop.
他就是我们的父亲
He's our Pop.
有些人觉得这比预期的发生得早
Now, some of us feel this is a bit premature...
好吧 他要上来了
Ah. Okay. And--ah, here he comes.
别再讲这些肉麻话了
Enough of this weepy horseshit.
我爱你 克里斯 但要想把事情做好
I love you, Chris, but you want a thing done right,
就得亲自出马 所以我来说
you gotta do it yourself, so here goes.
瑞吉纳德·马里恩·莫里尔
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表