剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
那些信里到底写了什么那么重要
what could be so important in these here letters.
我虽不了解你这种人
And I don't know much about your kind,
但我可以猜猜
but I think I can guess.
在我看来 你是想要搞清楚
The way I figure, you're trying to understand
雷西是把谁放进了那个笼子里 以及他现在在哪儿
who the fuck Lacy had in that cage and where he is now.
你是不可能知道了
Well, you're not gonna find out,
因为我把那些信都烧了
'cause I burned your fucking letters.
我并不在乎那些信 老爹
I don't care about the letters, Pop.
我有你
I have you.
你看过那些信 所以我把你抓走就行了
You read them, so I'll take you instead.
我可以把你变成我们的一员 老爹
I'll make you one of us, Pop,
你告诉我一切就行了
and you'll tell me everything.
老爹
Pop.
老爹
Pop.
不要让他影响你的想法
Don't let him get into your head.
他刚说的关于...
That part about...
我毁了你们四个孩子
me fucking up all four of you...
老爹 现在谈这些已经太迟了
Pop, it's--it's too late for this shit.
说实话
Be honest.
是
Yeah.
是什么
Yeah, what?
是 你毁了我们
Yeah, you fucked us up.
难道你希望我撒谎吗
I mean, you want me to lie?
我给你们吃的
I fed you.
我保护你们
I protected you.
我教导你们
I taught you.
即便在我的生活像一坨屎时
Even when my life was shit,
我也努力让你们的生活好一点
I tried to make your life better.
哪怕我有时候不太想去做
Even when I didn't feel like it.
你应该知道 我真的很喜欢那么做
And you should know, I really fucking felt like it.
现在你们都长大了
And here you are.
我长大了
Here I am.
我们都长大了
Here we are.
这是你一直都想从我这个
Here's what you always wanted to hear
不知感恩的人嘴里听到的话
from my ungrateful mouth.
谢谢你给我自♥由♥
Thank you for liberating me.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
我获得了自♥由♥
I'm liberated.
还能穿得上吗
They still fit?
是啊
Yeah.
他很快会进来的
He'll come soon.
他有耐心 但也没那么有耐心
He's patient, but not that patient.
呼吸
Breathe.
等火车来时 我肯定会拖累你 娜迪亚
When that fucking train comes, I'm gonna slow you down, Nadia.
只需要走几步就能越过铁轨了
It's just a few yards across the track.
-只要我们过去了... -如果我不能活着走出去
- Once we're past- - Well, if I don't make it out of this,
-有些话我想说出来 -打住
- things I want to say. - Stop.
我想告诉你...
I want to tell you that...
看到你一步步升学 毕业
seeing all those graduations meant to me...
你做过的事 你取得的成就...
All you've done, all you've accomplished--
别再说了
Stop it.
不 我只是 我想说出来
No, I just--I want-I want to say it.
但我不想听
But I don't want to hear it.
这件事之后我们不会再有关系
There's not gonna be a time after this, okay?
从此恩断义绝
Not for us.
我知道你会永远生我的气
I know you're gonna be mad at me forever.
我明白
I-I get that.
你别想得到良心的解脱
You don't get to make your peace.
这才是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you,
我也不会永远生你的气
and I'm not gonna be mad at you forever.
如果我活过今晚
If I live through this night,
我就一走了之
I'm gonna leave this place.
永远不会再想起你
And I'm never gonna think of you again.
准备好了吗
We good here?
好了
Good as we're gonna be.
老爹 我们给你个安详的结束
Pop, we'll give you a quiet end,
埋葬在我们躯壳当中
entombed in one of us.
你可以优雅地离去
You can subside...gracefully,
意识到你在空虚无价值的一生中
knowing that you did one good thing
还做了件好事
in your gaping vacancy of a life.
我说不好
I don't know.
这年头没人能全身而退了
Nobody really retires these days.
我穿了件防弹背心 上面装满C4炸♥弹♥
I got myself in a vest here, loaded up with C4.
我猜当它爆♥炸♥后
I'm guessing that when it blows,
想复活我没那么容易
it ain't gonna be so easy to bring me back.
快行动
他们还在里面 他不会现在把自己炸上天的
看来我们得提早出发了
Looks like we're leaving earlier than we thought.
顺着地窖去后面的楼梯
Down to the back staircase through the cellar.
-阿布迪 跟我来 -我们走
- Abdi, stay with me. - Let's go!
-走走走 -快走
- Go, go, go, go, go! - Move!
把这个也拿上
Here, take this one, too.
乔治娅 狂欢时间到
Hello, Georgia. Freak time.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
-你们后边跟了多少人 -不知道
- How many of them behind you? - We don't know.
-快走 -快点 我们走
- Go, go, go! - Come on, let's go.
走走走
Go, go, go!
快点 快走
Go, go, go, go!
老爹 快走
Pop, come on! Pop!
你们需要更多时间
You need more time.
老爹
Pop!
老爹呢
Where's Pop?
继续走
Keep going.
火车来了 我们必须走了
The train! We have to go!
等等
Wait.
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
小心点
Careful, now.
小心 小心 小心
Careful, careful, careful.
你到底存了多少尸体 古斯
How deep you got the bodies stacked, Gus?
你像穿和服那样顺溜地换容器吗
Do you slip into a new one like a kimono?
还是更复杂一些
Or is it a little more complicated?
这么说你不能把炸碎的尸块
So you can't just spoon up whatever dog food's left
放进魔法棺材里复活
into your fancy magic coffin.
如果这玩意爆了
This goes up,
整栋大楼都会夷为平地
the whole place goes up with us.
看来你没机会活着
Looks like you're not gonna be around
看到你的勇敢旧世界了
to see your brave old world.
老爹 瑞吉纳德
Pop. Reginald.
-别这样 -为什么
- Don't. - Why not?
你刚才还花了一个小时骂我是个混♥蛋♥
You just spent the last hour telling me I'm a piece of shit.
现在你要告诉我什么
Now you're gonna tell me what?
我的生命突然有价值了吗
That my life is suddenly worth something?
我是好人吗
That I'm a good man?
不
No.
你不是好人
You're not a good man.
你是垂死之人
You're a dying one.
安 开枪
Anne, shoot!
而我是不死之人
And I am a deathless one.
你一无所有 我有永恒
You have nothing. I have forever.
别告诉我你不想做个交易
Don't tell me you're not interested in a trade.
别告诉我你不想要我所拥有的
Don't tell me you don't want what I've got.
-算了 -不
- Hmm, no deal. - No!
快点
Come on!
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
老爹
Pop!
回话 老爹
Come in, Pop!
老爹
Pop!
老爹 回话
Pop, come in!
老爹 收到了吗 老爹
Pop! Pop, do you copy, Pop?
老爹
Pop?
老爹 收到了吗 老爹
Pop? Do you copy, Pop?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表