剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
卡尔
Carl?
你要把这些
You are gonna type this
打到键盘上
into the keyboard.
每一页 逐字逐句
Every page, word by word.
爸爸 我觉得我做不到
Oh, Daddy, I don't know if I can.
我们把它放在这里
We're just gonna set this right here.
-好吧 -第一个字母是什么
- Okay. - What's this first letter here?
我不想打错了 一个字都不想错
I don't want to get it wrong, not a single word.
安妮小熊
Oh, Annie-bear.
暖了 暖了
Warmer, warmer.
暖了 暖了 热了 热了
Warmer, warmer, warmer, hot, hot, hot.
咣
Boom!
你已经学会了
You're already getting the hang of it.
很快你自己就要成为个作家了呢
You're gonna be a writer yourself in no time.
-卡尔 -我来了 妈的
- Carl! - I'm coming, damn it!
你去开始飞舞你的手指吧
Go ahead and take her for a dance
我一会儿再多拿些纸回来 小宝贝
and I'll be back with more pages soon enough, sweetheart.
再多拿些纸来给谁 爸爸
More pages for who, Daddy?
我的头号♥支持者啊
My number one fan.
城♥堡♥石
第二季 第五集
"祭司杰克托着枪
"Prester Jack, gun cradled,
搜寻着崖顶上的野人
"Scanned cliff tops for savages.
他知道他们期盼着夜晚的来临
"He knew they were waiting for night, craving it.
如果他们信守诺言
"A new moon would bring her in
新月时她就会出现
"If their promise held.
这个诺言是在正午时分
"It was a promise made at noon
在基普林格渡口的水边许下的
"Over water on the Kiplinger Ford.
安妮贝尔信守了承诺"
Annabel kept her word."
"祭司杰克也信守了他的
"Prester Jack kept his.
每天晚上
"And every night,
他们都见面"
"They met,"
在「共」..."
"Be--behind the pale-less..."
-是宫殿 -宫殿
- Palace. - Uh, palace.
-是宫殿 宝贝 -"宫殿的马车后面"
- Palace, sweetheart. - "Wagon."
"褪去他们的「水」...
Um, "Stepped out of their buff...
"「水」... 睡袍
"Buffet--buffalo robes,
忘掉他们各自的生活
"Stepped out of their lives.
西面的月亮给他们的身体「堵」..."
And the western moon pain--"
堵吗
Pain?
-还是「杜」 -我来看看...
- Paint? - Let me see--
不用 我能行 堵...是「镀」
No, no, I got it. Pain--painted!
给他们的身体镀上一层银辉"
"Painted their bodies white."
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
爸爸 我太喜欢了
Daddy, I love it.
我很喜欢听见你把我的故事读出来 安妮小熊
I love hearing my story in your voice, Annie-bear.
那让故事变得鲜活
It just, uh--it makes it real.
你真的喜欢这个版本吗
So, um, you really like this version?
因为我做了很大的改动
Because I made some pretty big changes.
我知道 我觉得写得很动人
Oh, I know, I--I think it's beautiful.
尤其是安妮贝尔
Especially Annabel.
我希望她离开麦考尔 和祭司杰克在一起
I hope she leaves McCall for Prester Jack.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
麦考尔太恶心了
Well, you know, McCall is awful.
他不诚实 我想要恨他
He cheats. I--I want to hate him.
他被恨比较好
He's better to hate.
问题是 麦考尔是个复杂的角色
You know, the thing is, he's complicated, McCall.
所以他才有意思
That's what makes him interesting.
坏不会让人有意思
Well, bad doesn't make you interesting.
妈妈总是说 "坏只会让你坏"
Mama always says, "It just makes you bad."
但是
Well,
我们不是只有一面 安妮小熊
we're not all one thing, Annie-bear.
我们都有好的一面 也有坏的一面
We're all good. We're all bad.
不 你应该把麦考尔写得比现在更坏
No, I say you make McCall worse than he is now
这样我们就知道该支持谁了
so then we know who to root for.
你去帮帮你妈吧
You should help your mom.
我来帮你拿 妈妈
Oh, I--I can get that, Mom.
谢谢 小宝贝
Thank you, little love.
车里还有两个袋子
There's a couple more bags in the car.
好的
Okey-doke.
别再在屋子里抽烟了
No more smoking in the house.
知道了
I know.
她会准备好高中学历考试吗
She gonna be ready for the GED?
这孩子就像象棋大♥师♥一样
Girl thinks like a chess master.
她总是比你多想三步
She's always three moves ahead.
我不是担心她的数学
Ain't her math I'm worried about.
妈妈
Mama?
我们又按字母顺序摆放食品储藏架了吗
Did we go back to alphabetical order for the pantry?
不如你帮我念吧 安妮
Why don't you read for me, Annie?
这样吧 你把这些稿子拿着
You know what? So why don't you take these pages?
去敲到电脑里...
Go type them into the computer--
不 我想听你念
Nope, no, no, I want to hear them.
"当...
"When..."
麦考...
Um, Mc...
当他...
"When he...
当麦考...
"When Mc...
当他...
"When he," Uh--
"当他在...当他在「星」..."
"When he sure--when he's..."
对不起 "当他在「醒」...
Sorry. "When he super...
行动中...
"Seized them from the...
抓住他们 他..."
Act, he..."
你让她紧张 和我在一起时她没问题
You make her nervous. She's fine with me.
她并没有好转
She is not getting any better.
我每天都他妈陪在她身边
I'm with her every goddamn day...
你说话干净点
Okay, you watch your mouth.
我可以告诉你 她在好转
And I can tell you that she is getting better.
你每天都在家是因为你没有工作
You are here every day because you don't have a job.
我有工作
I work.
你晚上把蒜头装进箱子里
You pack garlic in boxes at night.
那不算是工作
That's not working.
我早上写作比较有灵感
I write better in the morning.
当然了 全世界都是围着你转的
Oh, okay, of course. It's all about you.
我有正经工作 我做家务
I have a real job. I run this house.
我还清理你的污物 都是为了什么呢
I clean your filth, and for what?
就为了让你能给我们女儿念下流片段
So you can read our daughter dirty bits
或是让她念给你听吗
or make her read them to you?
那不下流 那是历史小说
They're not dirty. It's historical fiction!
-那都是狗屁玩意 -"狗屁玩意"
- It is twaddle, is what it is! - "Twaddle."
你已经花了十年 卡尔
You had ten years, Carl.
整整十年 你根本不行
Ten! It is not happening!
你敢说我不行
Don't you tell me what I'm not!
你连学都没上完 卡尔
You couldn't finish school, Carl!
你还指望我相信你能写完一本书吗
Expect me to believe you're gonna finish a book?
你的角度要对 否则就偏了
Gotta get just the right angle or you'll be on the banker.
我的天
Oh, dude.
我女儿简直要了我的命
Oh, my daughter's killing me!
-不 我要赢了 -好吧
- No, I'm winning. - Oh, okay.
什么
What?
听着 从现在起我会在家陪着你
Listen, I'm gonna be staying with you from now on.
尼克松医生诊所那我只上周末的班
I'm only taking weekend shifts at Dr. Nixon's,
你♥爸♥爸要回银行做他以前的工作
and your dad is getting his old job back at the bank.
-但爸爸教我教得挺好啊 -他什么也没教你
- But Daddy teaches me fine. - He does not teach you at all.
你们俩总是在玩闹
It's always recess with you two.
张嘴
Open.
我希望你能有...
What I want for you is more...
比这肮脏地方更好的归宿
than this filthy place.
你比这里美好多了
You are so much better than this.
是吗
I am?
亲爱的 当然是啦
Oh, honey, of course you are.
别允许任何人让你对此有所怀疑
Don't let anybody mix you up about it.
忘了你♥爸♥那本破书吧
Forget Daddy's silly book.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表