剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
once we get Annie's stuff into the attic.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
对
Yeah.
放这边行吗
What about over here?
其实你该考虑让她重新开始吃药
You know, maybe you should consider medication again.
不 她不需要吃药
No. She doesn't need that.
如果我还在服用锂片
Do you think I would be almost done with my novel
你以为我能即将写完小说吗
if I was still taking lithium?
-卡尔 -我只是...
- Carl. - I just--
我觉得安妮不需要吞下那些垃圾
just feel like Annie doesn't need that garbage in her system
那会蒙蔽她的本性
clouding the real her.
我能抱抱她吗
Could I hold her?
你好啊
Hey, hi.
乖
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
安妮
Annie?
好了
Hi. Hi.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
完成了
It's done.
完成了
It's done!
丽塔 我写完了
Rita, I finished!
整整12年啊
Ah, 12 fucking years.
给
There you go!
编辑们总在
Well, editors are always
寻找已出版过作品的作者
on the lookout for some published authors.
拿一本 两本 三本
Take one, take two, take three.
-我印了五百本 -安妮
- I printed 500... - Annie.
你想吃什么吗 需要什么吗
Hey, did you want anything? Did you need anything?
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢你 朋友 我很兴奋
Thank you, my friend. Very excited about it.
把书放在公共场所
Leave it in a public place.
我要祝酒
To make a quick toast...
-天呐 -敬丽塔
- Oh, my God. - To Rita!
敬丽塔
To Rita!
感谢各位前来
Thank you guys so much for being here.
谢谢 谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you. Thank you.
"献给丽塔·K·格林 我的欢笑之地"
"For Rita K. Green, my Laughing Place."
"丽塔·K·格林..."
"Rita K. Green..."
安妮小熊 怎么回事
Annie-bear? What's going on?
-安妮 -"我的欢笑之地"
- Annie? - "My Laughing Place."
现在是凌晨四点 你在做什...
4:00 in the morning, what are you...
怎么回事
What's going on?
你把这本书献给她
You dedicated it to her?
-听着 安妮小熊 -丽塔是你的欢笑之地吗
- Listen, Annie-bear-- - Rita is your Laughing Place?
你知道吗
Well, see, you...
人可以拥有不止一个欢笑之地
You can have more than one.
过来
Come here.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?
-没事的 没事的 -不
- It's okay, it's okay. - No!
我会没事的
This will be fine.
没事 没关系 宝贝
It's good. Just fine, sweetheart.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的 安妮
It'll be fine, Annie.
-不 -没事的 没事的
- No. - It's okay, it's okay.
天呐
Oh, my God!
安妮
Annie!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我还以为你是好人
I thought you were good.
不 别伤害我的孩子
No, not my baby!
不
No!
"全书完"
"The end."
献给丽塔·K·格林 我的欢笑之地
凶恶的天使
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
你个小可怜
You poor thing.
但有一个方法
But there's a way.
能让你我都保持纯净地逃离
A way for us to both get away clean.
你在笑
You're laughing.
*你给我快乐*
* You make me happy *
*当天空灰暗*
* When skies are gray *
*你永远不知道 亲爱的*
* You'll never know, dear *
*我有多爱你*
* How much I love you *
*请不要带走*
* Please don't take *
*我生命中的阳光*
* My sunshine away *
搜索丽塔·K·格林
*那天晚上 亲爱的*
* The other night, dear *
丽塔·格林个人档案
*我熟睡时*
* As I lay sleeping *
续杯吗
Want another?
*梦见我将你*
* I dreamed I held you *
*拥入怀中*
* In my arms *
*当我醒来后 亲爱的*
* When I awoke, dear *
*你却不在我身边*
* I was mistaken *
*请不要带走*
* Please don't take *
丽塔·K·格林
*我生命中的*
* My sunshine *
*阳...*
* Awa-- *
喂
Hello?
你是丽塔吗
I-is this Rita?
你可以把我移出联♥系♥人了 我...
Uh, you can just take me off your list, I--
你知道一本
U-uh, do you know about a book
叫《凶恶的天使》的书吗
called The Ravening Angel?
你是谁
Who is this?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表