剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
海瑟 你能听见我吗
Heather, can you hear me?
你能告诉我们出了什么事吗
Can you tell us what happened?
她去年入过院 自杀未遂
She came in last year. A suicide attempt.
她吃很多的抗抑郁药
She's on a lot of antidepressants.
天知道是多大剂量 去看下指标
God knows what the doses are. Check the levels.
城♥堡♥石镇周边的教♥养♥院♥
我还没有和她们俩中的任何一人接触过
No, I haven't made contact with either of them yet.
我...我明白
I-- I understand.
我想这次的情况不同
I think this is different.
我已经四年没喝过酒了
I'm four years sober now.
那是个误会 我跟联调局道过歉了
That was a misunderstanding, and I apologized to the FBI.
我的老天爷 到底要怎样
Jesus Christ, what's it gonna take
你们才能重启调查
for you to reopen this case?
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
我很抱...
I'm sor--
喂
Hello?
你愿意出五百块
You'll pay 500 bucks?
缅因州教♥养♥院♥
-我来探望个人 -住客姓名
- I'm here to see someone. - Resident's name?
乔依·英格斯
Joy Ingalls.
乔依
Joy?
有人来探望你
You have a visitor.
她妈妈正在探望她呢
She's visiting with her mother.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你好
Hello?
还有...
And...
我以前的名字是...
My name was...
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline?
对
Yes.
但...
But...
但你还是你
but you're still you.
我的意思是
All I mean is,
你想当谁都随你
you can be whoever you want.
那...
Okay, so...
接下来怎么办
what now?
我会打几个电♥话♥
Well, I will make some calls and...
然后我明天会再过来
I'm gonna come back here tomorrow...
后天也会来
and the day after that
直到我们一起想出办法
until we figure this out... together.
你无法想象 这些年来
You can't imagine how many little girls
我跟多少个小女孩擦身而过时...
I walked past over the years...
都忍♥不住想会不会是你
...wondering if it were you.
我们会不会曾经相遇过
Wondering if our paths ever crossed.
你会不会还记得我
If...if you would remember me.
你记得我吗
Do you?
我妈妈会去坐牢吗
Is my mom gonna go to prison?
你姐姐会...
Your sister is going to--
你别再这么称呼她了行吗
Can you please not call her that?
我不是为了安妮来的
I didn't come here for Annie.
我想要的只有你
All I want is you.
你想要什么呢
What do you want?
我...
I...
我得走了
I gotta go.
也许你明天再来吧
Maybe come back tomorrow.
好
Okay.
直到永远
伊芙琳 这个不对啊
Evelyn, this isn't right.
她的血型 上面写的是A型阴性
Her blood type, it says A-negative
和O型阳性
and O-positive.
奇怪
Weird.
快弄清楚到底是哪个 不然会害死人的
Figure out which one it is before we kill someone.
她的皮肤检测结果回来了吗
Did her skin samples come back?
还没有
Not yet.
海瑟
Heather?
出了什么问题
What was the problem?
治疗她精神问题的药
The medicine they use for her mind.
扰乱了它们
It confuses them.
减慢了编织速度
Slows the weaving.
缅因州教♥养♥院♥
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
再见
Bye.
我现在可以见她了吗
Can I see her now?
我们不知道乔依在哪
We can't locate Joy.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
我现在就可以叫她滚蛋
I can tell her to fuck off right now.
没事的 待在我身边就行
It's okay. Just stay close.
乔依 我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Joy, I'm so happy you called.
这是什么
What's this?
真♥相♥
The truth.
所有的真♥相♥
All of it.
所以她是我的生母吗
So she's my real mom?
你杀了你♥爸♥爸吗
You killed your dad?
我们的爸爸
Our dad.
是的
Yes.
"那位好老头"
"That good old guy."
他并不好
He wasn't.
他们全部都很坏 乔依
None of them were, Joy.
之后你还打算杀了她
And then you were gonna kill her.
-亲爱的 这... -什么 有什么借口
- Little love, it's... - "But", but what?
你要说你当时别无选择
You're gonna say you had to.
"他们全都是坏人"
"They were all bad."
他 丽塔
Him. Rita.
你要说你救了我吗
You're gonna say that you saved me?
不是我救了你
I didn't save you.
是你拯救了我
You saved me...
在你冲我笑时
When you laughed.
乔依
Joy...
那一晚...
the night that I...
这一切发生的那一晚 我...
The night that it all happened, I...
丽塔不知道的是
what Rita doesn't know
我当时没打算在她之后就收手
is that I wasn't gonna stop with her.
在爸爸之后
With Daddy.
我本来还准备了结自己
I was gonna clear my account too.
但是你冲我笑了
But then you laughed.
你笑了 我发誓 乔依
You laughed, and I swear, Joy,
然后太阳突然在午夜升起
the sun came out at midnight.
那个笑容与奇迹无异
Something right next to a miracle, that laugh.
就在那一刻 我发誓
And I swore right then and there
我余生都会全心爱你
that I would love you for the rest of my days...
而且我知道我会活下去
and I knew there'd be a rest of my days
因为忽然之间 我知道了我要去哪
because all of a sudden, I knew where I was going
我是谁 以及那一切都是为了什么
and who I was and what it was all for.
我不...
I'm not...
我不...正常 乔依
I'm not...normal, Joy.
我有各种各样的毛病
There's a whole lot wrong with me
好的方面几乎没有
and very little right,
但让我保持在正确道路上前行
but the thing that keeps me on the right side
没有跨越双黄线逆行的
of the double yellow line
就是知道如何去爱一样事物
is knowing how to love one thing,
而那就是你
and that's you.
你说你那晚在爸爸...
You said you weren't gonna stop with Dad...
和丽塔之后没打算收手
With Rita that night.
那是实话
And that's the truth.
那我呢
But what about me?
你本来打算如何处置我
What were you gonna do with me?
乔依 我...
Joy, I...
你本来要结束你我的生命 对吗
You were gonna kill us both, weren't you?
我爱你 乔依
I love you, Joy.
我已经不知道那意味着什么了
I don't know what that means anymore.
你得离开了
You need to go.
乔依 没有你 我哪都不会去
Joy, I'm not going anywhere without you.
你得去一个遥远的 没人能找到你的地方
You need to go far away where no one can find you.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表