剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Let's use the Army manual.
慢慢说 不用急
Go slow. Take your time.
当时我在醇虎酒吧 突然间
I was at the Mellow Tiger, and all of a sudden,
大家同时转过头
everyone turned their heads at once,
好像他们听到了什么 可我什么也没听见
like, as if they heard a sound, but I didn't hear anything.
那然后呢
我在索马里商场
大家都走出去了
我想他们是听到了什么
某种声音 可我屁都没听见
两个人 一个男的和一个女的
Two people, a-a man and a woman,
他们就开始对着人们开枪
they just--they started shooting people.
射杀没有跟着雕像走的人
All the ones that didn't walk off after the statue.
然后我们就遇到了
And then we found each other.
-谁 -伊芙琳和英格斯...
- Who? - Evelyn and Ingalls...
那个护士
the nurse.
你听见那个声音了吗
Did you hear that fucking sound?
没
No.
我女儿...
My girl...
乔依 她听见了
Joy--she did.
她站上队了
And she fell in line.
-就像我说的... -别动
- So, like I said, can I-- - Hold on.
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't trust me?
那我还不相信你呢
How about I don't trust you?
所有这一切 都是你的血脉搞的
All of this is down to your blood!
你那个倒霉的侄子
Your cock-a-doodie nephew!
我确实杀了他
I did kill him.
-什么 -就像你猜的那样
- What? - Just like you thought.
我把他扔错地方了
And I dumped him in the wrong dang place.
-错的不能再错的地方 -哪
- The wrongest place. - Where?
-那个建筑工地 -玛斯腾大宅附近的
- That construction site. - Near Marsten?
是它下面的东西
It's what's--what's underneath.
下面有什么东西
What's underneath?
地道
Tunnels!
画出来
Draw it.
工地 地穴 玛斯腾
开始 我以为是我的脑子
At first, I thought it was just my brain
又短路了 可都是真的
shorting out on me, but it was real!
你觉得她是他们的人
You think she's one of them?
我觉得她至少有抑郁狂躁症
I think she's bipolar, for starters.
但我不觉得她是他们的人
But, no, I don't.
你的耳钉呢
What happened to your earring?
拜托 杰 你都帮我做过几次化疗了
Come on, J, you hooked me up to chemo how many times?
我们几乎算得上是同事了
We're practically coworkers.
你三天前还戴着一只钻石耳钉
You had a diamond stud in your ear three days ago.
但今天
Today...
你耳垂上完全没有耳洞的痕迹
there's not even a dent in your earlobe.
完全...
It's all...
愈合了
Healed up.
我想知道的是
What I'm trying to figure out
他们为何让你偷潜进来
is why they'd sneak you in here.
为什么不直接闯入这个地方
Why didn't they just storm the place?
这种药 氟哌啶醇
And this drug, Haldol--
你是说能让他们恢复神志吗
you're saying it flips them back?
没错 但只是暂时的 我看到对克里斯有用
Yeah, but only for a time. I saw it work on Chris.
每注射一次 他都能变回自己
He became himself again after every injection...
直到药效退去
Until it wore off.
-我们有多少药 -足够了
- How much drug do we have? - Enough.
如果给他注射够4毫克
I think if we give him the full four mil,
应该能唤醒我们熟悉的杰玛尔
we'll talk to the Jamal we know.
然后呢
Then what?
然后他会告诉我们 如何能阻止他们
Then he tells us how we can stop them--
他们的弱点是什么 如何能杀死他们
their weaknesses, how we fucking kill them?
他们仍保有另一个人的记忆
They still have the memories of the other one.
克里斯就是
Chris did.
被囚禁在自己体内吗
Prisoner in your own body?
真♥他♥妈♥荒唐
他醒了
He's awake.
你企图杀他 为什么
You tried to kill him. Why?
杰玛尔会告诉我们 你知道的他也知道
Jamal will tell us. He knows what you know.
那就让他说
Let him, then.
都结束了
It's over.
明天黄昏时分 她将复活
Tomorrow at dusk, she returns.
他是我朋友 我不明白他为什么会...
He's a friend. I don't understand how--how someone could just--
不是他的错 那根本不是他
It's not his fault. It's not even him.
好吧 这一切我都完全无法理解
Okay, well, I just-- I don't understand any of this.
四百年来 她步履不停
400 years she's been gathering speed,
在此时赶来这个地方
heading for this place at this time,
你以为你能阻止她吗
and you think you can stop her?
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你们首领派一个刺客来杀我 而不直接冲进来
I think there's a reason your boss sent an assassin to kill me
是有原因的
instead of breaking down the door.
老天
Oh. Oh, Jesus.
你们需要某样东西
I think you need something.
这是我的想法
That's what I think.
只有我有的东西
Something that only I have.
他来了
He's here.
老爹
Pop.
莫里尔老爹 回复
Pop Merrill, come back.
回复 老爹
Come back, Pop.
我们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
你想和我谈你的投降条件吗
So you want to discuss the terms of your surrender?
我正好有空 说吧
You caught me at a good time. Shoot.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
老天
Oh, God.
妄想
Delusions...
你这把年纪的人很常发生
normal for a man in your advanced age.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
我猜你的年纪比我大多了
I'm guessing your age is a lot more advanced than mine.
你比我想的要聪明
You're smarter than I thought.
我们有很多事要谈
We've got a lot to talk about.
当然了
We sure do.
我怎么称呼你 新来的
What do I call you, new guy?
我叫奥古斯丁
My name is Augustin.
好吧 奥古斯丁
Well, Augustin,
我最近看了很多戴尔·雷西以前的往来信件
I've been catching up on some old correspondence from Dale Lacy.
记得他吗
Remember him?
你就是为此而来 对吧
That's why you're here, right?
你需要知道他所知道的事
You need to know what he knew.
你想听听我的提议吗
So you want to hear my offer?
你把典狱长的信给我
You give me the warden's letters,
我就放娜迪亚和阿布迪走
I'll let Nadia and Abdi go,
货运列车时间表
包括屋里的其他人
along with whoever else you've got in there.
或者
Or...
我们可以用另一种方式
we could do this another way.
取决于你今晚想看到多少人送命
Decided how many people you want to see die tonight?
到时死的不会是我们
We're not the ones who'll be dying.
我在所有门窗处都放置了炸♥弹♥
I got bombs on every door and window.
记得我们常玩的游戏吗
我们有55分钟
We have 55 minutes.
-只有这方法能逃出去 -老爹
- It's the only way out. - Pop...
只需要再多些时间
Just need extra time.
-我们做交易吧 -真的吗
- Let's make a deal. - Really?
你愿意放他们走
You're gonna let them go?
为什么 你都打算杀死城♥堡♥石镇余下的居民了
Why? You're killing everyone else left in Castle Rock?
老爹
Pop.
雷西典狱长把那恶魔关进了一个牢房♥
Warden Lacy had locked the devil in a box
结束这镇上发生的所有可怕之事
to put an end to all the horrors we've seen.
污迹 我们镇子的诅咒
The stain, the curse on our town.
这是上帝告诉我的
That's what God told me.
《城♥堡♥石》前情提要
我只是路过而已
I'm just passing through.
你们的广♥告♥说需要临时注册护士
Your ad said you needed temp RNs.
-你在吃什么药吗 -没有
- You on any medications? - No.
-怎么回事 -我们要出去
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表