剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
No, nothing like that.
-她不像... -当然
- She's not like-- - Of course.
我只是问问
I just wondered.
那扇门...
That door...
怎么了
Yes?
下面是什么
What's down there?
地下室
The basement.
你一直都上着锁
You keep it locked.
是的
I do.
我们快要完工了
We're finishing it.
我不想有人受伤
I don't want someone to get hurt.
安妮
Annie.
镇静剂
有人吗
Hello?
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis?
出什么事了 人都去哪了
What happened? Where is everyone?
游♥行♥从这经过
The parade came by.
他们都出去看了 就再也没回来
They went out to look, and they never came back.
他们一直都说有什么声音
They all kept talking about a noise,
但我听不到
but I couldn't hear it.
很疼 我的天
It hurts. Jesus.
哪里疼
What hurts?
把他从我身体里弄出去 把他弄走
Get him out of me. Get him away.
我不知道是怎么了
I don't know what's happening.
-有东西在我身体里 -克里斯 我是娜迪亚
- There's something inside of me! - Chris, it's Nadia.
这里只有我们
There's no one here but us.
发生了什么
What happened?
你袭击了我
You attacked me is what happened.
有人
There's someone--
有人在我身体里
someone inside of me.
听着 你精神崩溃了
Listen, you're having a psychotic break.
我要用氟哌啶醇来让你镇定下来
I'm treating you with Haldol to stabilize you.
我知道你现在的感觉很真实
I know what you're feeling feels very real right now--
-但是 -是真的 都是真的
- But... - It is real. It's all--it's all real.
他们要冲你来了 娜迪亚
They're coming for you, Nadia.
他们要冲所有人来了
They're coming for everyone.
克里斯 克里斯
Chris? Chris?
安妮
Annie.
你难道没发现
Can't you see
这些肮脏的鸟人想要什么吗
what these dirty birds want?
你难道没发现
Can't you see
你在向他们屈服吗
how you're giving in to them?
把她交给他们
Giving her to them.
污秽之书里面的污秽言语
Dirty words in a dirty book...
让你看不清究竟发生了什么
Blind you to what's really going on,
就像他们对你父亲那样
just like they did with your father.
安妮
Annie...
不
No.
安妮
Annie!
这不是真的
This isn't real.
他们在她身体里注入污物
They put filth inside her.
你不是真的
You aren't--you aren't real!
净化她
Get her clean!
你睡着过吗
Did you get any sleep?
睡了一点吧
I guess.
没什么比好好地睡一觉更好了
Nothing like a nice, long sleep.
乔依
Joy?
你为什么对我们这么好
Why are you being so nice to us?
我们刚来这里时 你对我们不是这样
You weren't like this when we first got here.
人会变的
People change.
乔依
Joy?
你之前见到的那个可怕之人
That appalling man you met,
那时他处在人生的一段特殊时期
he was at a funny place in his life.
原来 他的大限已到
Turns out, his time was up,
现在他感觉就像
and now he feels like a...
一个遥远的记忆
distant memory.
你是否也先想要改变 乔依
Think you might like a change, Joy?
鉴于你经历的一切
Given what you've been through.
太可怕了
Terrible thing...
看着一个人那样死去
to see someone die like that...
还就在你眼前
and right in front of you.
并且自己害得他人死亡
And to be responsible for someone's death.
不 那是个意外
No, no, it was an accident.
一切都事出有因
Things happen for a reason.
你做了件坏事
And you did a bad thing.
恶劣的事 乔依
A terrible thing, Joy.
现在你觉得很空虚
Now you feel empty.
如同空壳
A shell.
放开
Get off!
但算你走运
But lucky you.
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
不会持续很久了
Not for long.
呼吸
Just breathe.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
再给我多用点那个东西
Just give me more of that stuff.
我快抑制不住他了
I can't hold him back any longer.
克里斯 克里斯
Chris? Chris.
我去多拿些药来
I'm getting more medicine.
在整栋大楼里搜查人 没走的全都枪杀掉
Just sweep the building for people and shoot anyone that's left.
克里斯 有持枪的人来了
Chris, there are men here with guns.
是我的手下 我会很享受看着他们折磨你
My men, and I'll enjoy watching what they do to you.
-什么 -我在这里 兄弟们
- What? - I'm in here, brothers!
-兄弟们 我在这里 -给我闭嘴
- Hello, boys! I'm in here! - Shut the fuck up!
-你们死定了 -操
- You're all gonna die! - Fuck!
立刻把门打开
Open the fucking door!
从后面绕过去
Go around the back!
你休想从这里活着出去
You're not getting out of here alive.
把门打开
Open the door.
不 不要
No, don't, don't.
不要 不要
Don't, don't--
就是一点氟哌啶醇而已 快醒过来 克里斯
It's just a little Haldol. Come on, Chris!
你找到那个姓威克斯的女人了吗
Did you find the Wilkes woman?
-没 还没有 -继续搜查
- No, not yet. - Search the grounds.
上去找那女孩
Go up to the girl.
在明天日落前 不准任何人进来
No one gets in. Not until sunset tomorrow.
乔依 不 不要
Joy--no, no.
找到她
Find her.
净化她
Get her clean.
带她离开这肮脏的世界
Get her out of this dirty world.
我女儿在哪里
Where's my girl?
我不知道 你个贱♥人♥
I don't know, you bitch!
瞧你逼我做出了什么事
Look what you're making me do.
在阁楼里
Up in the attic!
阁楼
Attic!
海琳
Helene?
海琳
Helene?
海琳 发生什么事了
Helene? What happened?
妈妈
Mom?
小宝贝
Oh, little love.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
总之 我们要出去
We're getting out, that's what.
他们把你怎么了
What did they do to you?
安妮
Annie.
你必须救她
You have to save her...
就像我试图救你一样
like I tried to do for you.
你知道只有一个办法能逃离这肮脏的世界
You know there's only one way out of this dirty world.
你知道你必须做什么
You know what you have to do.
结束你的痛苦
End your pain.
结束她的痛苦
End her pain.
乔依
Joy...
-妈妈 -我们要...
- Mom. - We're gonna...
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表