剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
What are you-what is she doing?
-我去捡 -你知道这水有多冷吗
- I'll get it. - Do you know how cold that is?
你吃了多少布朗尼蛋糕啊
How many brownies did you eat?
水下面有奇怪的声音
There's a weird sound down there.
你到底吃了多少布朗尼蛋糕啊
How many brownies did you eat?
嘿 钱斯 打住
Hey, Chance, stop!
-打住 -对你来说太快了
- Stop! - It's too fast for you.
打住
Stop it!
-天呐 你好烦人啊 -我都差点摔倒了
- Oh, my God, you're so annoying! - I almost fell!
很好
Good.
打住
Stop!
嘿 知道吗 你简直是美人鱼
Hey, you know what? You're a fucking mermaid.
谢谢
Thanks.
实际上 美人鱼是怪物
Well, mermaids are monsters, actually.
迪士尼是骗人的 所以...
Disney lies, so--
我要教你游泳 作为你的生日礼物
And I'm giving you swim lessons for your birthday.
-不 你才不会 -不 我会的
- No, you're not. - Yeah, I am.
-不 -太遗憾了 因为我要送你...
- No- - Well, too bad, 'cause I'm giving you--
打住
Stop!
-回头见 -回见
- See you later. - See ya.
拜
Peace.
再见 乔依
Bye, Joy.
再见
Bye.
刚刚真是...
That was, um...
非常牛逼了
pretty badass...
尤其这是你第一次嗑药
especially while high for the first time.
是啊
Yeah.
你现在觉得恢复正常了吗
Do you feel normal again?
我觉得是吧
Think so.
真是太遗憾了
Ah, that's too bad.
手♥机♥保持开机
Keep your phone on.
妈 对不起...
Mom, I'm sorry--
我...
I was, uh...
我去加油站买♥♥食物了
I was just at the gas station getting some food.
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
我去给你拿药
I'll get your pills.
不
No.
不 我觉得她给我下药了
No, I think she poisoned me.
什么
What?
那个医生
The doctor...
诊所的那个
at the clinic.
你很喜欢的那个
The one you like so much.
她的药让我变得更糟了 而不是好转
Her pills made me worse, not better.
它们害我做了可怕的事
They made me do a bad thing.
什么可怕的事
What bad thing?
我说这些话
When I say this...
你一定要认真听好
You have to hear me out.
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
什么
What?
那个表情猥琐下流的混♥蛋♥鸟人
The dirty bird with the dirty look on his face.
艾斯·莫里尔
Ace Merrill?
他来到这里
He came here...
出言威胁你
and he threatened you.
威胁我们母女
Threatened us both...
用最恶毒下流的语言 乔依
in the vilest language, Joy.
所以...
So...
我要了他的命...
I ended him...
就在那里
Right there.
但后来我清理得特别干净
But then I cleaned it up so good
现在一点痕迹都没有了
I can't find a trace of it.
没有他的一点残留物
Not a single speck of him,
但我发誓
but I swear...
我真的杀了他
I did it.
然后我将他带到工地的坑洞里 扔了进去
And then I took him to the pit and I threw him in the hole.
妈
Mom, uh--
那还不是最可怕的部分
That's not even the worst of it,
因为他又回来了
because he came back.
那个艾斯...
That Ace...
在之后
After.
之后
"After"?
在我杀了他之后...
After I ...
我又看到他了
I saw him.
我 我不明白
I--I don't understand.
我也不明白 但我真的杀了他 乔依
Me neither, but I killed him, Joy.
我已经把他杀死了
I killed him.
我只知道
All I know...
我极度努力地在你身边保护你
is I try so hard to be there for you.
努力呈现最好的自己 而不是最恶劣的一面
To be my best self and not the other one.
妈
Mom...
你一定是...
y-you must have...
什么
What?
是我幻想出来的吗
Imagined it?
我杀了那个人
I killed that man,
然后他又回来了
and then he came back.
他还会再来的
And he'll come again...
寻个了结
to finish it.
妈
Mom...
你是信我的
You believe me...
对吧
don't you?
我爱你 妈
I love you, Mom.
不
No...
不 不 乔依 我们说好的...
No, no, Joy, we said...
只有紧急情况下才用这个
For emergencies.
-不要 -我爱你 妈妈
- No... - I love you, Mom.
乔依 不要
Joy, no, no.
那是紧急情况用的
They're for emergencies...
门诊接待处需要轮椅
Wheelchair to admitting.
你个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit.
你好 老爹
Hello, Pop.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck you been?
德里镇
Derry.
你现在成杀人犯了吗
You're a murderer now?
对你自己的家人下手
Your own fucking family?
打算把娜迪亚的房♥子烧了
Trying to burn Nadia's house down.
你到底什么毛病
The hell is wrong with you?
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
"错误"
"Mistake"?
你整个人生就是个错误
Your whole goddamn life's a mistake.
好了 冷静点 老爹
All right, stay down, Pop.
我整个人生 没错
My whole life, yes.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛这么说话
The fuck you talking like that for?
我以为你死了 你个白♥痴♥
Thought you were dead, you fucking moron!
-冷静点 -滚出去
- Take it easy-- - The fuck out of here!
冷静点 冷静点
Take it easy, take it easy.
停车 混球
Pull over, asshole.
傻♥逼♥ 从车上下来
Hey, fuck nuts, get out of the car.
立刻 混球
Right now, asshole!
艾斯还活着 难以置信
乔依
Joy.
给我松开
Come--come untie me.
宝贝 拜托了
Little love, please.
没有
求你了 乔依
Please, Joy.
宝贝
Little love.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好什么
For what?
吃药
Your pills.
我们两个当初制定这个计划时
When we made this-- this plan, you and I...
是为了防止我发作时失控
If for ever I had-- I had a spell...
问题是 我们从没说清楚
The thing is, little love, we never talked enough
怎么样算是紧急情况
about what a genuine emergency might look like.
你说你杀了个人
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表