剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Come out here immediately!
立刻给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
我是来找我女儿的
I am here for my daughter.
她说她不跟你走
She says she's not going.
-这是她的原话 -求你了
- Her words. - Please--
臭婆娘 她把你的所为都告诉我们了
Woman, she told us what you did!
别再来了
Do not come back here.
乔依
Joy!
乔依
Joy!
乔依
Joy!
好了 开始玩吧
All right, let's just fucking play.
好了
All right.
他伤不了我的 老爹
He can't hurt me, Pop.
家庭自♥制♥录像
Little homemade video here.
好可爱 太可爱了 看看你们
Oh, so cute, so cute. Look at you guys.
索马里没人打棒球吧
They don't play baseball in Somalia, do they?
扔给我
Throw it to me!
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你是有什么毛病啊
What's your problem?
每个人出一张牌
Everyone puts a card down,
谁的牌最大
and whoever has the highest card
就把所有的牌都拿走
takes all the cards that are there.
最后手上牌最多的人就是赢家
And whoever with the most cards at the end wins.
明白了吗
You got it?
赌注是多少
How much are we playing for?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
The fuck are you doing?
你的药劲儿还没过吗
What, are you still high?
就思考一些事而已
Just reflecting.
那两个混♥蛋♥在等着你
Those two shit-buckets are waiting for you.
他们在外面讨论屠♥杀♥索马里人
They're out there talking about shooting up Somalis
这都是拜你所赐
thanks to you.
差点就出了大事
Something really bad almost happened.
阿布迪和老爹都差点遭殃
To Abdi, to Pop.
就连你都无法承受的大灾难
Shit even you wouldn't be able to live with.
我不知道
I don't know.
我发现我的承受能力很强
I find I can live with a lot.
把那东西关了 瘆得慌
Turn that shit off. It's fucking creepy.
好了
Come on!
打住
Stop that.
快打住 别闹了
Stop that, come on.
你确定她走了吗
是的
那个女人简直了
我可以一直待在这 直到你回家来
谢谢 我...
我这边有太多事要忙了
我明白的 别担心
好的 谢谢
医生: 娜迪亚
病人: 瑞吉纳德·莫里尔
请推个轮椅来 大厅需要帮助
Wheelchair, lobby for assist.
请推个轮椅来 大厅需要帮助
Wheelchair to lobby for assist.
孩子 我...
Inanta, I, uh...
一旦涉及到你弟弟 我的直觉就错得离谱
I got some bad instincts when it comes to your brother.
我知道的
I know that.
我犯了个大错
I made a big mistake.
我想跟你化解矛盾
And I want to get square with you,
我愿意做任何事...
and I'll do whatever--
你的血检结果出来了
Your blood results came back.
化疗没能达到我们期望的效果
The chemo hasn't given us the outcome we had hoped for.
好吧
Okay.
所以你的意思是 现在彻底完了
So what you're saying is, we're done.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
现在有几十种新疗法
There are dozens of new therapies.
-骨髓移植... -不 娜迪亚
- Bone marrow transplants... - Nah, Nadia.
免疫疗法 临床试验
Immunotherapy, clinical trials.
或许我并不想与疾病抗争
Maybe I don't want to fight it.
那是肯定不行的
You see, that's not how this works.
我是为了治好你才回来的
I came back to fix you.
你努力过了
You tried.
现在轮到你努力了
And now you're gonna try.
你欠我的
You owe me that.
你的PD-1抑制剂试验疗法听上去很有希望
Your PD-1 inhibitor trial sounds promising.
我希望他能成为试验对象
I was hoping he might be a candidate.
系统里查不到他的名字
He's not showing up in the system.
确定拼写无误吗
Is it M-E-R-R-I-L-L?
我觉得他没用过退伍军人健康系统
I don't think he's used the Veterans Health system before.
从没用过吗 他退伍多久了
Ever? How long's he been out?
有一阵子了
A while.
莫里尔军士长在伊♥拉♥克♥服过役 还有...
Sergeant Major Merrill served in Iraq and, uh,
他不愿意谈起那段时光
well, he doesn't like to talk about it, you know?
他还在别的地方服过役吗
Hmm, he serve anywhere else?
好像是阿富汗
Afghanistan, I think.
但他不算是那种爱国的老兵
But he's not exactly the most patriotic veteran.
无意冒犯 我知道你们会较真
No offense. I know how you guys can get.
没关系
None taken.
你觉得他为什么会想参与那项研究
What makes you think he wants to join the study?
如果你们能把他排上 我就能说服他
Look, if you can get him in, then I can convince him.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
阿布迪·豪瓦达格
Abdi Howlwadaag.
-你怎么样 -不太好
- How are you holding up? - Not great.
来愁上浇愁吧
Come get worse.
我今早还想去趟教堂来着
I actually thought about stopping by the church this morning.
老爹不需要别人担忧和祈祷
Pop doesn't need thoughts and prayers.
我需要你帮我说服他
I need you to work on him for me.
让他继续抗争病魔
Get him back in the fight.
我无法想象...
I just can't imagine...
他真的可能有一天离开
I mean, he could really just be not here.
不在商店 人间蒸发
Not at the store, not anywhere.
而那会是我的错
And it will be my fault.
别这样 娜迪亚
Come on, Nadia.
就像我母亲一样
Just like Mom.
你母亲
Your mom?
是真的
It's true.
你当年还只是个孩子
You were just a kid.
我就像做梦一样走出房♥门
I, um, walked out like I was in a dream.
踏入一场战争
Walked right into a war.
我没能救她
I couldn't save her.
但这次我能做到
But this, this I can do...
如果他容许我的话
if he'd just fucking let me.
我会劝劝他
I'll work on him.
有什么能效劳的 莫里尔先生
So what can I do for you, Mr. Merrill?
假如说一个人有些过往
Say a man has something on his books...
一些坏事
something bad...
这些坏事没法转移 没法偿还
and he can't shift it; he can't pay it off.
已经深入骨髓
It's written in blood...
打下了深深的印记
just soaked right through the page.
这件坏事正吞噬他的肝脏
It's eating at his fucking liver
比癌症还凶猛
faster than the cancer.
能够阻止的唯一办法
And the only way to make it stop...
就是告诉那个人真♥相♥
is to tell the person he did it to...
因为她根本不知道
'cause she don't even know.
所以
So...
他该这样做吗
Should he do it?
他该告诉她吗
Should he tell her?
我想我必须问一句
I guess I'd have to ask...
他为什么向她坦白 而不向上帝
Why is he confessing to her and not God?
然后还有
And then I'd ask,
"这有什么代价"
"What's it cost?"
上帝在至高无上的地位
Well, he's in a unique position
愿意付出一切 这是祂的命运之类的
to pay anything, being he's doomed and all.
不 是说她
No, her.
你要坦白的那个人
The person he's confessing to,
这个真♥相♥会让她付出什么代价
what's the confession cost her?
致娜迪亚和阿布迪
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表