剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
I'll do anything.
任何事情都可以
Of course, I will pay for any...
我会付任何因为我们啪啪
damage to the property
损坏了你的店
that our sex caused.
所造成的损失
She loved that ring.
她确实喜欢那个戒指
You gotta let it go, and you just gotta blow on.
你就得顺其自然 不再计较
You know?
知道吗
Hey! - Hi.
嘿 嘿
Oh, okay. - Sit on down.
来坐下啊
Why do you have that look?
你怎么这个表情
Uh, Joe's weird.
乔有点怪
I don't think he should be drinking.
我觉得他不应该在喝酒了
Why? What'd he do?
怎么了 他干啥了
He called me Lil' Chocolate.
他叫我小巧克力
What?
什么
He did what?
他叫你啥
I was helping him get a drink at the bar,
我刚帮他在吧台点酒来着
and then he said, "Thanks a million,
然后他说 非常感谢
Lil' Chocolate." -
小巧克力
Are you fucking serious?
你是认真的吗
Oh, that guy is fucking asking for it.
这哥们真是自找的了
I'm gonna fuck him up. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我要打爆她 嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
别冲动
Half my friends send me black thumbs-up emojis.
我一半的朋友都会给发黑色点赞的表情
Who--who sends you those emojis?
谁给你发的
It doesn't matter. No, I want fucking names.
这不重要 不 告诉我都有谁
No. Who sends you black emojis?
不 都谁给你发黑色的表情了
Don't say anything, okay?
什么都别跟他说 好不好
Okay.
好
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 嗯
I love you so much.
我好爱你的
Can we go yet?
我们可以走了吗
Soon. We can go soon.
一会 就可以走了
Why not now?
现在为什么不能走
Cause we're waiting to be discharged.
因为我们还在等出院
And we're also waiting to see if either Orvis
也在等看看奥维斯或者妈妈
or Mommy loses consciousness.
是不是失去意识了
I feel fine.
我没事啊
I feel good.
我挺好的
That's the weird thing about life, Orvie.
这就是生活的吊诡之处了 奥维斯
You can feel fine but also know that you are
你觉得你很好 但你知道自己
a ticking time bomb.
其实是一颗定时炸♥弹♥
Your insides don't match your outsides.
你的内里与外在并不相符
It's the scariest part of being human.
这是生而为人最可怕的地方
I never want my Orvis to experience it.
我永远不想让我的奥维斯感受到这些
Not once.
一次也不行
Okay?
好吗
You seem fine too.
你看起来也没事啊
I'm not, though.
我有事
I'm not fine.
我不好
I'll struggle through-- I'll--I'll live
我一直在挣扎 我过着
a vaguely normal life-- but I am not fine.
非常茫然的平庸生活 但我不好
Physically--I mean, emotionally,
身体上 不是 心理上
I'm--I'm totally great...
我很好
It's your daddy's birthday.
是你♥爸♥生日了
And--ha--we have to be strong for Daddy.
我们要为了爸爸坚强起来
Hi, little boy.
小孩
Did your doggy run away?
你怎么不开心 小狗狗跑丢了吗
Hey, Jandy.
嘿 詹迪
Dandy-dandy.
迪迪 迪迪
How's it going?
你怎么样啊
it's going great.
很好啊
It's the best day of my life.
这辈子最开心的一天了
I'm not sad. I'm happy.
我一点不难过 我很开心
Welcome to Jandy's.
欢迎来到詹迪家
May I take your order?
请问你需要点什么
What are you coming off of?
你是在戒什么瘾啊
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
What--noth-- Oxy.
没什么 戒毒的止疼药
Oh, fuck.
卧♥槽♥
You got caught up in that whole conspiracy?
你被这个阴谋论骗了对吧
I know, right?
我知道啊
The fucking Sackler family
傻♥逼♥萨克乐家族
runs the entire pharmaceutical industry,
控制着全部医药行业
and they convince these doctors to prescribe
然后他们说服医生们
this heavy fucking narcotic for basic injuries.
一点小伤就给开严重上瘾的麻♥醉♥药♥
Yes. It's such a dark part
对啊 这真是美国历史的
of American history.
污点啊
But yeah, I'm on them.
是啊 我是在服用
I just get mine from dealers.
我的都是从上家那里买♥♥的
Mm, smart.
机智
Do you want one?
你要一片吗
Want one what?
要一片什么
No-- What?
不 什么
Do you want it? No, I
你要吗 不 我
God damn it. I shouldn't.
我靠 我不应该
I shouldn't. I shouldn't.
不应该 不应该吃
Well, here's what I suggest.
我这么建议啊
You're feeling edgy... - Yeah.
你坐立不安的 是啊
You should journal...
你应该吃一片
And you should take the fucking edge off.
帮你放松一下
I fucking forgot my journal.
我不应该吃吧
Open your mouth.
张嘴
Stick out your tongue.
伸舌头
Okay, go.
好了 吃
That'll take the edge off.
这下你就会放松了
You know? - Take the edge off?
懂吗 放松吗
Jandy, I don't want to take the fucking edge off.
詹迪 我不想放松啊
I prefer to feel absolutely fucking nothing.
我没感觉的时候挺好的
All right? Like I'm frozen in ice.
对吧 就好像被时间冻结了一样
That is so smart.
这太明智了
I think I'm gonna join you.
我要跟你一起
Where the fuck did you come from?
你是从哪冒出来的啊
Oakland.
奥克兰
Hello. Holy fuck.
你好啊 卧♥槽♥
That was a good one. - Yeah.
你吓我一跳 对吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊
What am I doing? What are you doing?
我♥干♥嘛 你干嘛啊
I was taking a shit. - Oh.
我刚刚在拉屎啊 是吗
What is this, one of your bits?
你这是干啥 逗我玩吗
No, it's not a fucking bit.
不是 不是逗你玩
I just heard that you called
我刚刚他那个说你管我的
my long-term partner--
长♥期♥伴侣
the love of my life, Nina-Joy--
今生挚爱妮娜·乔伊
Lil' Chocolate.
叫小巧克力
Did I? I don't...
有吗 我
You don't even fucking remember.
你♥他♥妈♥都不记得了
Hey, man, listen,
哥们 听我说
I'm a nickname guy, you know?
我喜欢给人起外号♥ 知道吗
I come up with nicknames for people.
我给身边的人都起外号♥的
George-- What's up, George Bush?
乔治 怎么着 乔治·布♥什♥
And you think Lil' Chocolate is an appropriate nickname
你觉得管一个美丽的有色人种叫小巧克力
for a beautiful woman of color?
合适吗
Is that what you think? -
你觉得合适吗
Listen, man, I don't...
哥们 我不
I--hey, I didn't-- I didn't mean anything by it,
我没有别的意思啊
so it's just--it's not--
所以就怎么
Okay--whoa! What the--
你♥他♥妈♥的
You didn't mean anything by it?
没有别的意思是
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表