剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
** When Walt's gone *
* 当他离开后
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
This is really uncomfortable.
这太不舒服了
Let's please leave. No way.
我们走吧 没门
** We're gonna Walt him by his hair *
* 我们会用沃特的方式对他的头发
** We're gonna Walt him everywhere *
* 我们会处处用沃特的方法对他
** We're gonna Walt him when he's gone *
* 当他走后我们还用沃特的方式怀念他
That was great.
真棒啊
Carleen, that was so great.
卡琳 那可真棒
Thank you. I learned it from YouTube.
谢谢 我从油管上学的
Oh, man, Carleen.
哦老天 卡琳
That really hit me where I live.
这完全让我想起了我生活的地方
Where do you live?
你生活在哪
I live with Nina-Joy.
我和尼娜-乔伊住在一起
Or I used to.
或者说曾经住在一起
Okay, I'm sorry that was so insane.
好吧 我只能说那太疯狂了
I knew these people were crazy, but I didn't think
我知道这些人很疯狂 但我可没觉得
I was inviting you to, like, a geriatric rave.
是邀请你去参加什么老年人狂欢
Don't be sorry.
别太难过
It's weirdly kind of adorable
这还有点奇怪地可爱
when old people try to, like, capture their youth.
当老年人想要抓住青春的尾巴的时候
It's like seeing 30-year-olds at Coachella.
就像看到一群30好几的人参加柯契拉音乐节
Anyway, your mom is
不管怎样 你妈妈
really good at "Cups."
真的很擅长玩杯子啊
After "Pitch Perfect," I tried to learn it,
看完《完美音调》之后 我想要学来着
but I basically sucked.
但玩得太烂了
Well, she's not my mom.
首先 她不是我妈
She's like my stepmom,
她基本上我后妈
except they aren't married, but she's nice.
不过他们没结婚 她人也很好
Where's your mom? In a coffin.
你妈妈呢 死了
Oh.
哦
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't know why I said that.
我不知道我为什么要这么说
I think I was trying to act tough.
我想要表现得坚强
It was really stupid to put it like that.
但这么干其实蛮蠢的
She died...three years ago.
她三年前去世的
It's basically the worst thing that ever happened to me.
这是我目前经历过最可怕的事情了
I guess that's obvious.
这显然是的
Oh, my God. I can't shut up.
哦 上帝 我停不下来
No, no, no, don't stop.
别 别 你不用克制
It's--it's sweet and, like, really morbid.
这蛮好的 但也很病态
I mean, I guess that's not an obviously good combination,
我是说 这并不是很好的组合
but it--it really works on y--
但对于这确实有效
Whoa, whoa. Hey, what?
哇 嗨 什么
What are you--come on, man.
你在干嘛 别这样老兄
Don't touch me. What are you doing?
别碰我 你在干什么
Don't ever.
永远别这么干
Why is this funny?
有什么好笑的
What is the joke? I don't get the joke.
什么笑话 我没懂这个笑话
Why is it funny?
有什么好笑的
This is funny.
这真有意思
What?
什么
How about this, you asshole?
那这样呢 你这混♥蛋♥
Where is this coming from?
怎么突然这样了啊
Sometimes you are just so awful
有时候你真的很混♥蛋♥
that I have to show you by throwing cake at you.
那我只能拿蛋糕扔你了
Sometimes I have to cover up
有时候我必须得把
your meek little mousy face!
你那张怯懦入鼠的脸给遮住
Why do you have to be such a...B all the time?
你为什么总是要这么贱
You're the B.
你就是个贱♥人♥
Then you're the C.
那你就是个荡♥妇♥
Oh, F you, Carleen. F you!
操你的 卡琳 我♥操♥
Why do you have to be so abusive to me?
你为什么要对我恶言相向
I'm trying to help!
我是想要帮你
Why do you insist on being so meek?
你为什么要这么懦弱呢
Maybe that's just me.
可能我就是这样
Why do you have to be so controlling about everything?
你为什么总想要控制所有事
Well, who else is gonna do it?
那不然还有谁来做呢
Why did you move to Arizona?
你为什么要搬去亚利桑那
To get away from you.
为了远离你
Spooky sounds in the outhouse.
外屋有可怕的声音
I hung out there way too long.
看来我在外面晃荡太久了
Ooh, what the cock-a-doodle-doo is that?
哦 那是个什么鬼东西
Hey, my angel.
嗨 我的天使
Hi, Walter.
你好 沃尔特
My own Walter.
我的沃特
My own special man.
我独一无二的男人
Yeah, I am indeed. Hi.
没错 我的确是 嗨
Yeah. How you holding up?
你好 你怎么样啊
I'm amazing.
我好得不行
Mmhmm. So good.
这样 特别好
Carleen got a little cranky with me, but...
卡琳对我有点暴躁 但
Yeah? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
I feel like, despite it all,
我感觉 别的不说
we really pulled this trip off.
我们真的完成了这次旅行
Oh, yeah. We really did, honey.
对 我们确实是
I think we did. You see?
我也觉得 你看吧
When you and me are a real team,
当我们通力合作的时候
you see what we can do?
你看我们能实现什么
When we put our heads and our hearts together,
当我们齐心协力
we are... Unstoppable.
我们就是 无可阻挡
We are unstoppable. Unstoppable.
我们无可阻挡 是无可阻挡的
Oh, yeah.
哦 太棒了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Did you know chickens die when they have sex?
你知道鸡做♥爱♥就会死吗
They do?
会吗
The one I fucked did.
我♥干♥过的那只死了
Nina-Joy and I made up.
我和尼娜-乔伊和好了
We're friends.
我们是朋友
Fantastic news. Yeah, and you know why?
这消息真精彩 没错 而且你知道吗
We realized neither one of us want to fuck our husbands.
我们都不想和自己的丈夫做
That's That is what we bonded over.
那就是 那就是我们成为彭玉的原因
I mean, yeah, right?
我是说 没毛病 对吧
You know what, Kathryn?
你知道吗 凯瑟琳
Go fuck yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Walter.
沃尔特
Mm. No.
嗯 不
What is your problem?
你是有什么毛病
You said you wanted sex, I'm giving you sex.
你说你想做♥爱♥ 我和你做啊
I think we could spend the summer in Wales.
我们可以去威尔士过夏天
I'm trying to get this grant to study Welsh pentameter.
我打算申请研究威尔士五音诗歌♥的拨款
I realized I hadn't really heard
我之前好像
you speak all that much up until now.
从没听你说那么多
Can't you just admit that you like Jandice?
你就承认你喜欢詹迪斯吧
This is all your fault. You ruined everything.
这都是你的错 你毁了一切
I hate you!
我讨厌你
Kathryn? Oh my God. Don't sue us.
凯瑟琳 我的天 别起诉我们
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表