剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
类似这样的事情
It can be hard for a teenager to process.
这对青少年来说是很难处理的
I know firsthand.
我很了解
Yeah, I know, I know, and I'm just...
我知道 我知道 我只是
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Good.
很好
Good. Great.
很好 棒极了
All done. Good.
解决了 很好
All right, uh, look, and would you mind
你介意和乔治
talking to George about this whole thing?
说下这事吗
He really freaked out at the bar,
他在酒吧的时候真发火了
and he's acting like a lunatic, all right?
像个疯子一样
Wait, what did he say?
等等 他说了什么
Huh. Ask him.
去问他
All right.
好了
Ah, here he is.
他来了
Good morning, Mr. Bond.
早上好 邦德先生
What?
什么
Your sunglasses, man.
你的墨镜
Remember "Goldfinger," guys?
还记得“金手指”吗 伙计们
"My name is Pussy Galore."
我叫普斯·格罗
"You expect me to talk?"
你要我开口吗
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
不 邦德先生 我要你死
Oh, I see.
我懂了
Yeah, it's funny 'cause it has "pussy" in it; I get it.
这好玩是因为里面有阴门(普斯)这个词
We should probably get going. Westward ho!
我们要出发了
Follow me, gentlemen.
跟着我 先生们
Hey, Sassy.
嘿 活泼的小妞
You mind if I join you?
介意我在你旁边吗
Of course not.
当然不
Oh, this sun is so delicious.
这阳光太赞了
Don't you just want to sleep in it?
你就不想在阳光下睡觉吗
I try to stay out of the sun,
我尽量远离阳光
or I turn into a freckle farm.
否则我就变成雀斑妹了
Oh, fuck that. Honey, you need some color.
去他妈的 亲爱的 你需要些色彩
I mean, you're practically see-through.
我的意思是 你就像个小透明
I have this great oil.
我有这种很棒的油
Let's put some of this on you.
让我来帮你涂点
Oh, isn't that nice?
感觉好吧
It's really slippery,
有点滑
but it, like, soaks right in,
但这好像渗透到了皮肤里
and it absorbs the sun.
它在吸收阳光
Lovely.
真棒
Let's open you up. What are you doing?
我来帮你解开 你干什么
Just wanna loosen you up.
就是帮你放松下
Oh, my God, you are so tight, Carleen.
天哪 你崩的太紧了 卡琳
You've got to let me work on you sometime.
你得找个时间让我帮帮你
I would loosen this tension right up.
我会帮你放松的
I need to be tense, or I get wobbly.
我得保持紧绷 否则我就有点把持不住
Okay, let me ask you a question.
我来问你个问题
Why the fuck is your hair so long?
你的头发为什么那么长
When I was a young girl, I really admired Cher.
我小的时候 很羡慕雪儿
Oh, 'cause she fucked Gregg Allman?
因为她和格雷格奥尔曼睡了吗
No, because she was...
不 因为她很勇敢
bold and outspoken,
很坦率
and she said exactly what was on her mind,
她想什么就说什么
and she didn't seem to care
她似乎从不关心
what other people thought of her.
其他人怎么想她的
Well, I realized I could never be like her,
我意识到自己永远不可能像她一样
but my hair could.
但我的头发可以
Okay, I get it, but do you realize
我懂了 但你有意识到
change is really important sometimes?
有时候改变很重要吗
I mean, even Cher has a choppy bob now.
即便是雪儿现在也是波浪短发了
Let's play.
我们来玩吧
Let me play with it.
玩你的头发
I wanna play with this.
我想这么玩
What do you have in here?
看看我有什么
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这样不好
Okay, I get it. I know change is scary.
我懂的 我知道改变很让人害怕
Right? It's scary.
对吧 这很吓人
I mean, I remember one time I shaved my bush,
我记得有次我刮了我的毛
and I was like, "What the fuck is wrong with me?"
我就在想 我有什么毛病
But then it was a huge hit,
但之后大受欢迎
and I really came out of my shell.
我真的感觉发现了新天地
Women are being taught
女性一直被教导说
to repress their inner strength.
要压抑自己内在的力量
You know, "Be polite.
你知道的 要有礼貌
"Ask before you pick up my child.
接我孩子前要先问问
"Don't steal from people who fucking deserve it.
别去偷那些活该被偷的人
Don't make people mad."
别惹人生气
That seems like good advice.
那些似乎是好的建议
It's fucking bullshit.
这都他妈是屁话
It's tyrannical bullshit, Carleen.
这都是些屁话 卡琳
Change is inevitable in life.
改变是生活中必不可少的
I mean, it's like this fucking growing grass.
就像是这些草在生长一样
Does that make sense?
觉得有道理吗
I just don't know.
我不知道
Two words.
两个词
Pussy power.
阴♥户♥的力量
Hey, Walt, is there a, uh,
沃尔特
is there a cooler with beer in it?
有冰啤酒吗
Ah, dang it. No. I left that back at the site.
该死 我忘了拿了
I tend to leave the booze for evening pleasure.
我比较倾向于晚上喝酒消遣
Well, I'm really enjoying this, uh,
我挺喜欢这个的
flavored sparkling water.
风味苏打水
It's nice and crisp and refreshing.
又好喝 又新鲜 又提神
I bet they are. I'll have a Coke.
我确信 我喝可乐
Shaken, not stirred, right?
摇晃 不要搅拌 对不
What?
什么
Shake--shaken, not...
摇晃 不要
James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond doesn't drink Coke.
詹姆斯·邦德不喝可乐
He drinks martinis.
他喝马丁尼
No, yeah, I-- - Ah!
不是 我
There's the confusion.
你搞混了
I know--no, no, no. I know what he drank.
我知道的 不 不 我知道他喝的什么
You know what? Maybe we should just stop
知道吗 也许我们应该
with the James Bond references altogether.
别再提詹姆斯邦德了
It's getting kind of confusing who knows what lines, right?
这会让人很困惑 谁知道说的是哪条线 对吧
Oh, okay.
好吧
Just has so many different movies
有那么多电影
and so many incarnations of Bond, I mean...
那么多不同的邦德
Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery,
蒂莫西·道尔顿 肖恩·康纳利
Roger Moore.
罗杰·莫尔
Confusing. Let's drop it.
太混乱了 不谈这个了
I don't want to play "I Spy."
我不想玩“我看你猜”
It's boring.
这很无聊
Don't pout, honey. It makes your face look...
别噘嘴 亲爱的 那让你的脸看起来
rounder than it already is.
比现在更圆了
I wanted to make my dinosaur.
我想做我的恐龙
I know you did, but we don't--
我知道你想 但我们
we don't have the supplies for that.
没有相应的材料
We are doing something special, though.
我们来做点特别的
Mommy's making a gift for her friend Nina-Joy.
妈妈在给她的朋友妮娜·乔伊做礼物
Look, "I Spy" is a fun game.
听着 “我看你猜”是个很有趣的游戏
We're gonna play it, and I'll show you.
我们来玩这游戏 我会让你知道的
I'll start, okay?
我来开头好吗
I spy with my little eye
我用我的眼睛
something that begins with...
看着一些G
G.
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表