剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Jandice. She's not very sweet at all.
詹迪斯 她一点也不好
What do you mean?
什么意思
I think she's dangerous. She's a threat.
我觉得她很危险 她是个威胁
She has a messy approach to human interaction.
她完全不知道怎么正确跟其他人相处
Orvis, lie down.
奥维斯 躺好啊
Come on, buddy.
快听话
I feel as though someone invited a coyote
我感觉有人邀请了一匹野狼
to your birthday party.
来你的生日聚会
And I don't care personally,
我个人是不介意的
but I don't want her to ruin the whole party.
但我不希望她搅和了你的生日聚会啊
It was an accident, honey.
刚刚是个意外啊 亲爱的
And Orvis saved us a touchdown.
而且要不是因为奥维斯 对面就触地得分了
Right, buddy? - She's nice.
对吧 她很好啊
She's nice.
她很好
So...
所以呢
I say we just let it go
我觉得不如我们就算了
and we just start afresh, you know?
重新开始吧 好不好
I don't know. She freaks me out.
我说不好 她好吓人的
Where even is she, anyway?
而且她到底跑哪去了啊
What is this gonna be, huh?
所以要不要喝起来
It looks good from the outside.
外面看起来就很好啊
This is so much better than the hospital.
比医院好多了
They have wings.
还有鸡翅呢
Hey, you think those pretzels are free?
你觉得那些椒盐脆饼干是免费的吗
Holy shit, Carleen, maybe they have napkins too.
我的天 卡林 他们没准还有餐巾纸呢
Uh, hello, miss.
你好 小姐
Oh, my darlin'.
我亲爱的啊
Yee-ha. My name is Clementine.
你们好 我叫克莱芒蒂娜
You're about to get the best meal in the west.
你们要吃到西部最好吃的饭了哦
No Wi-Fi, no laptops. What can I get you?
没有无线网 没有电脑 你们要吃啥
I got this, you guys.
我来 各位
Do you all do jelly doughnut shots?
你们会喝果酱甜甜圈小杯酒吗
Oh, yeah.
会啊
Oh, yeah, we do.
我们喝的
You're my kind of gal. -
我喜欢你 姐们
You're my kind of gal, gal.
我也喜欢你 姐们
You look so familiar. - I'm heavily featured
你看起来好眼熟啊 我在南·戈尔丁的
in much of Nan Goldin's early work.
很多早期作品中都有出现
Fuck, that's it. Mmhmm.
我靠 对啊 是的
I'm sorry, what's a jelly doughnut?
抱歉 果酱甜甜圈是什么
Oh, it's a shot.
是一种酒
Equal parts Chambord and RumChata.
一半香波树莓力娇酒加一半朗姆酒
Oh, that's amazing,
好棒啊
and I haven't heard any of those things.
我都没听说过这种
Two rounds. Um, do you have
要两轮酒 给他拿一个
a Dr Pepper for him? - Uh, don't listen to her.
胡椒博士的汽水吧 - 别听她瞎说
I'm fine.
我没事的
What? I know plenty of people
怎么了 戒酒互助会里面
in program who have a drink once in a while.
也有人没事喝一次酒的啊
I love anything that looks like pie.
任何看起来像派的东西我都喜欢呢
There we go.
来吧
All right, well, vamos. Vamos, vamos.
来啊 来来来
Ah, holy shit!
我的天
Holy shit, that tastes exactly like a jelly fucking doughnut.
我靠 喝起来真的是甜甜圈味的酒诶
Oh, my God, you're totally right.
我的天 你说的对
What kind of magic is this? She's a witch!
这是什么魔法 她是个女巫吧
Told you!
就跟你说啊
You did. You did.
没错没错
Are you not gonna do a shot?
你不要喝吗
I don't want one.
我不想喝
That is rude.
太失礼了
Come on--hey, Sol.
给你啊 朋友
Have one of these. -
喝个这个吧
Okay. What?
好吧 什么啊
I got some wires
这里有一些线
I think I could attach to your chest.
可以连到你的胸口
Are you still here? I'm plummeting.
你们怎么还没走 我状态很不好
Now that I've taken care of my son,
我要照顾我儿子
my body is shutting down. - Ma'am, you can't just--
我身体不行了 女士 你们不能
No, you don't understand.
你不明白
Five years ago, I had my tenth procedure
五年前 我在麻醉的情况下
under anesthesia.
做了第十次手术
Complete hysterectomy.
完全的子♥宫♥切除术
Hence her phantom periods.
所以她的月经都来无影去无踪的
Her what? Different hospitals
什么玩意 不同的医院
call it different things. Scoot over.
专业名词不一样 往旁边挪一点
Any kind of stress can lead to inflammation,
任何压力都会导致发炎
which affects my tissue issues
也就会影响我的组织问题
and also my general mood.
以及我的心情
We can't run any tests on you.
我们不能给你做检查
You can't run any tests on you.
你也不能给你自己做检查
We'd have to do intake if you want testing.
你要检查的话得住院
Fine.
行吧
Gosh darn American medical system--
我的天 美国的医疗真的是
and I'm privileged enough to have health insurance.
而且我还有幸有了医疗保险
I can't even get the tests I need.
但是做个检查都做不了
You know what? I'm gonna get the doctor.
这样吧 我去找医生
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Walt, my shoulder. - Sorry, honey.
沃尔特 肩膀疼 抱歉 亲爱的
Where the eff is everybody?
大家都去哪了啊
Ventana, window.
窗户
Puerta. - Door.
门
Hey! It's Walt. It's Walt.
喂 是沃尔特 沃尔特
I gotta get it. I gotta get this.
我要接一下
All right. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
好吧 不要不要
Do you want us to let you out?
你要出去吗
Oh, okay. We can let you out.
好吧 你出去吧
Easy does it. All right.
慢点啊 好的
Tell him we can get there if he needs us.
告诉他如果需要的话 我们就过去
Hello?
喂
George, hi.
乔治
Walt, how is Orvis?
沃尔特 奥维斯怎么样了
Yeah, it's just a little jostle.
没事 就是跌了一下
He's fine, my brother. - Pain is relative.
没事的 哥们 疼痛是有关系的
You know what I mean? - Oh, thank God.
懂我意思吗 谢天谢地啊
Really, thank God.
真的 太好了
That is great news.
这是好消息啊
Where are you?
你们在哪呢
we're at a-- a Howard Johnson's--
我们在 一个豪生酒店呢
uh, Hojo's. It sucks.
豪生酒店 太烂了这里
Listen, brother, could you get the steaks for dinner?
哥们 能不能买♥♥点牛排当晚餐
Kathryn's kind of freaking out. - Steaks.
凯瑟琳有点吓坏了 牛排啊
Yeah, steaks. Juicy steaks.
对的 牛排
One per person. They're at the store, McCall's.
每人一块 在店里 麦考尔的店里
They're all ordered and paid for.
都定好了 付过钱了
McCall's, one per person.
麦考尔的店 每人一块
On it, my brother! - It's not even practical.
没问题 这就去 这都不实际好吗
But it's not that bad if there's lube.
但是有润滑油就还好啦
Hey, if you're gonna-- Can I--
你是不是要
Okay, I'll talk to you later. -
回头再说吧
I said I was at a Hojo's.
我说我在豪生酒店呢
Why did I lie? Why did I lie?
我为啥要说谎啊
Hojo's doesn't even exist anymore.
豪生酒店都关门了好吗
You know what's not a lie?
你知道怎么不算说谎吗
How good these jelly doughnut shots are.
这些甜甜圈酒太棒了
It's official.
我确定了
I like you.
我太喜欢你了
And Orvis is alive.
而且奥维斯也没事了
Told you, baby. Corazón.
我就说吧 宝贝
I wanna go for a fucking walk and explore this town.
我要去走一走 逛逛这个小镇
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表