剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Would you love that?
你想要吗
Yes.
嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Wait, what? What?
等一下 你说什么 什么
Why'd you say that? What?
你为什么那样说 说什么
"Yes, thank you." Oh.
说 嗯 谢谢你 噢
Yeah, because, you know,
呃 因为 你知道啊
what you were saying sounded great.
你刚刚说的听起来很棒
The--the sand and everything
那个 那个沙滩 还有其他所有的
and theand the dress. No.
还有 还有婚礼服 不是的
You say, "Yes, thank you," to a waitress
当服务员问你要不要再来点咖啡的时候
who asks you if you want some more coffee.
你才说 嗯 谢谢你
You don't say it when I'm talking about
你不会在我讲到
fucking you like a champion on our wedding night.
在我们的婚礼夜上做♥爱♥做到爽的时候说这句话
Hey, it's me.
是我啊
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我讲
I'm your twin soul. You are.
我是你的灵魂伴侣 你是的
Fuck, you really are.
草 你的确是的啊
It feels so good to be honest with you.
跟你坦白 我感觉很好
I don't want to get married.
我其实不想结婚
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Then he was like, "No, no, no, don't worry.
然后他就说 不要紧 不要紧 不用担心
Like, we're just gonna fly JetBlue back."
我们马上就要把捷蓝飞机飞回去了
And I was like, "I'm sorry, are we refugees now?
然后我就说 不好意思诶 我们现在是难民吗
Because that's not exactly happening."
因为现在事情不是那样发展的
"I'm not doing it."
我没在做啊
Shit. Kathryn.
完了 是凯瑟琳
Thank God. Nina-Joy.
谢天谢地 尼娜·乔伊
I just had the most harrowing BM of my life.
我刚刚经历了人生中最为糟糕的一次厕所
I saw a nest of baby squirrels writhing under the floorboard
我看到一窝小松鼠在房♥子外面的木板下翻滚
of the outhouse, and the image was so visceral and so intense.
那场面无比鲁莽 又很激烈
And then I heard laughter, and I thought, "My God,
然后我又听到了笑声 然后我想 我的天啊
do squirrels laugh now?"
是松鼠在笑吗
But it was you!
但是是你们
And Allison. Hi.
还有艾利森 你好
Kathryn, hey. How are you?
哈啰凯瑟琳 你好啊
I haven't seen you since... The last time
我好久都没看到你了 自从 上次
was the CreateHer summit on digital connections, right?
是创她数字链接的峰会 是吧
Who are you? I'm Nia.
你是哪位 我是尼亚
BethAnn.
贝丝·安
Nice to meet you. Hi.
很高兴认识你 你好
This is cozy wine time.
这是安逸的喝酒时间
You know what? I'm actually gonna head to bed.
跟你们说一下 我要去睡觉了
Neens, no. You just sat down.
小尼 不要 你就坐下来
Thank you, thank you. No.
谢谢啦 谢谢啦 不要
Thank you, good night. Thank you.
谢谢你啦 晚安 谢谢
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
Kathryn, thank you. Okay.
凯瑟琳 谢谢你 好呀
Thank you. All right, well...
谢谢 好的吧 呃
I'm wide awake!
我可是一点都不困
Please pass da bottle, man.
把辣个瓶纸递给我 大兄弟
So you propose to me in front of all your friends,
这么说你当着你所有朋友的面跟我求婚之后
and now you want to play it by ear?
你又告诉我你想要日后见机行事
It's--it's just,
我不是 我是说
it's all happening so fast, Jandice.
我们进展的太快了 珍迪斯
We've known each other for two weeks.
我们才认识两星期而已
Time doesn't mean anything.
时间不是问题啊
This is about us,
这件事只事关我们两个人
about what we think, what we are to each other.
我们怎么想 我们对于对方的意义
We feel each other, baby.
我们心意相通 宝贝儿
You came to my party, we fucked all night,
你来到了我的派对 我们整晚都在做♥爱♥
and you cried afterwards.
之后你还哭了
You told me I was your perfect answer.
你告诉我说我是上天给你最完美的答案
And--and--and that was not a lie.
我说的 这 我没有骗你
I still feel like that.
我现在也还是这么感觉的
Well, I'm just wondering, then, why you would propose
那我就不懂了 这么说 如果你不是真心的
if you didn't really mean it.
那你为什么要跟我求婚呢
This isn't a joke to me.
这对我来说可不是儿戏
It is not a joke to me, Jandice.
我也不觉得这是儿戏 珍迪斯
Not at all.
完全没有
I love what we have.
我爱我们现在的状态
I love everything about us, but...
我爱我们之间的所有 但是
I just don't want to ruin it by moving too fast.
我不想因为进展太快而毁了它
Oh, you're right.
也有道理
I don't want to ruin it either.
我也不想毁了我们
I know, right?
对啊 我说的不对吗
You do get it, right, baby?
你现在明白我的意思了吧 宝贝儿
I get it.
我明白了
Totally get it.
特别明白
100%.
完全明白了
Good night.
晚安
Hello?
干什么呢
Hey, Joe. Hey.
是你啊 乔 嘿
What are you doing out here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Oh, I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
The moon...
月亮
The night was calling me...
夜晚仿佛在叫我一样
into her.
它们说进去吧
Yeah. Me too.
嗯 我也是
Couldn't shut my brain off.
脑子停不下来的转
My psychiatrist says I, uh,
我的精神科医生说我
perseverate.
比较执拗
That's a cool word. Yeah, I guess.
这个词可有点酷炫 我觉得也是
You want a beer? Yeah, sure.
来瓶啤酒吗 好呀
Great.
我给你拿
Thanks.
谢谢
It's funny, don't you think,
你觉不觉得 事情的变化
like, how things change?
挺有趣的
Sometimes for the worse...
有时候变的更糟
And sometimes for the better?
但有时候却又变的更好
So, what, your son is, like, eight now?
所以说 你儿子现在八岁了
Yep, which means it's been five years
对 也就是说自从我做完手术
since my surgery and four since I started my Insta.
已经五年了 注册ins账号♥也已经四年了
Wow, time flies when you are dealing with pain
哇 如果你没日没夜的疼
all day and all night.
时间过得可真快啊
This place is nice. What kind of surgery
这屋子真漂亮 你做了
did you have? Babe.
什么手术啊 宝贝儿
I mean, how much time do you have?
我是说 你还能活多久啊
Initially I had a few exploratory laparoscopies
最开始我只是做了腹腔镜探查术
to remove some wayward tissue from my bladder and my liver,
只是为了从我的膀胱和肝上面切下一些东西来
but I don't have the best soft-tissue healing,
但是我愈合能力不是很好
so makes for a challenging recovery.
所以恢复的过程并不很顺利
So then I actually had an internal skin graft
在我的小肠上面长出了一个
because I developed a hole in my lower intestine
十分钱硬币大小的洞 所以我又做了
the size of a dime. A dime is small,
一个腹腔植皮手术 按理来说十分钱硬币并不大
but there's a lot of fecal seepage.
但是从那儿可是漏出去不少的便便啊
Okay, you know what?
啊 别说了
All the--the body stuff, it's just, like, really...
所有你刚才说的 这些身体啊肠子啊 我
freaking me out. But we all have bodies.
我实在是有点害怕 但是我们都有一个身体啊
Right, but she--she really just doesn't like
没错 但是她 她是真的一点也不想
to even think about hers.
去想关于她身体的任何事
It's not her thing. Okay, well, I guess denial
这不是她的强项 好的吧 这么说
isn't just a river in Africa.
原来真的有拒绝接受现实的人啊
Guys, let's play Two Truths and a Lie.
小伙伴们 我们来玩两真一假的游戏吧
Okay, let's play Two Truths and a Lie.
好呀 玩两真一假吧
Great, okay. I'll say three things.
棒 好的 那我说三件事情
Two will be true. One will be a lie.
两件真的 一件假的
Yeah, that's exactly how that game works.
这游戏就叫两真一假嘛
Okay.
我想想哈
I have a son named Orvis.
我有一个叫奥维斯的儿子
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表