剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
开头的
The grass?
草地
Well, the fun of "I spy with my little eye"
“我看你猜”这个游戏的乐趣
is having to guess,
就是必须得猜
so if you--if you guess right on the first try,
要是你第一次就猜对了
it sort of defeats the whole purpose of the game.
就有违这个游戏的初衷了
But good job.
但干得好
You won fair and square.
你正大光明得赢了
Is it my turn?
轮到我了吗
No, I think you were right. It is boring.
不 我觉得你说对了 这很无聊
These are some pretty damn good cookies,
我必须得说 这些饼干
I must say.
非常好吃
Kathryn baked them for my birthday.
凯瑟琳为我的生日做的
Chocolate chip's the best.
巧克力豆最赞了
Whoo, the tops.
最好的
Nothing better, baby.
没有比那更好的了 亲爱的
You know what's the worst? Oatmeal raisin.
你知道什么是最糟的吗 燕麦葡萄干饼干
Oh, you're right!
说的没错
It's the goddamn worst.
真♥他♥妈♥是最糟的
No, no, no, no, no, they just start out wrong.
不 不 不 这东西从一开始就是错的
You know? Oatmeal? Fucking oatmeal?
燕麦 去他妈燕麦
Who wants oatmeal in a cookie?
谁会想要在饼干里放燕麦
I barely want oatmeal in my oatmeal!
燕麦粥里我都不想要燕麦
Yeah, and those raisins, they sneak up on you, man.
还有那些葡萄干 偷偷藏在里面
They're just pretending to be chocolate chips.
假装是巧克力豆
They're totally unexpected.
令人猝不及防
Thanks for nothing, raisins.
谢谢你全家 葡萄干
Oh, this is happening.
上钩了
Oh, my God.
天哪
You got one? Oh, my God!
你钓到一条 天哪
You got one? I got the net, I got the net!
你钓到一条 我去拿网 我去拿网
Oh, my God! Here we go, here we go!
天哪 来吧 来吧
Get the net, get the net! Okay, okay!
快拿网 快拿网 好了 好了
Here. Here.
这 这
Okay, lookit, lookit, lookit.
看看 看看 看看
Yes, he's a beauty, isn't he? Hold the net, hold the net.
真漂亮 是不是 拿住网套 拿住网套
Oh, my God, such a beauty.
天哪 真漂亮
I hope you like butter, my friend,
我希望你喜欢黄油 朋友
'cause you're gonna be swimming in it
因为你就要在黄油里游泳了
at the banquet tonight.
在今晚的宴会上
We're on our way now.
我们现在上道了
Onward ho, boys. Do as I do.
孩子们 跟着我做
I told Kathryn we'd bring home plenty of fish for dinner.
我告诉过凯瑟琳 我们会带很多鱼回去当晚饭的
Well, she is not gonna be disappointed, brother!
她不会失望的 兄弟
And if she is, she'll just rip off our balls
要是她失望了 她会把我们的蛋蛋扯下来
and cook those instead.
代替鱼煮了
What? Relax.
怎么了 放松
What--what are you doing?
你说什么呢
I'm sor--I thought we were fucking around, I'm sorry.
我就是想逗乐大家 抱歉
It was a fucking joke. It's okay.
这就是个笑话 没事的
Hey. It's his wife.
那是他老婆
It's okay, I get it. I know.
没事的 我知道 我懂的
I know. Kathryn can be a toughie.
我知道 凯瑟琳很难搞
And she likes things done a certain way.
她喜欢按程序做事
And I know you've all noticed a change in her.
我知道你们全都注意到了她的一个变化
And that's a lot to do with the surgery.
这和手术有很大的关系
So...
所以
You know, it's been...
这真的
pretty hard.
很艰难
On both of us, really.
对我俩来说 真的
Medical shit always causes us
医疗那些破事总会
to see life through a different lens.
让我们从另一个角度去看待生活
Just like when I had my fissure.
就像我受伤那时一样
We don't have sex.
我们没法做♥爱♥了
What?
什么
How is that even possible, man?
这怎么可能
She's built like a bionic fuck leopard.
她长得就像只饥渴的雌豹
What?
又怎么了
A "bionic fuck leopard"?
一只饥渴的雌豹
It was an observation.
这就是种比喻
That's not an appropriate way
这可不是对一个孩子的母亲
to refer to the mother of his child.
恰当的形容
Yeah, I, uh-- I suspected as much,
我怀疑过
but I wasn't really sure.
不过不是很确定
So, uh...
那
how long has it been?
这有多久了
We've been trying, you know, on and off.
我们一直在努力 断断续续
uh, more off than on, these days,
这些日子 聊胜于无
with her latest bout of candida, so...
她最近一次和疾病抗争
I'd say things haven't been flowing...
我想说的是 事情一直没什么进展
Maybe two years?
也许有两年了
Fuck! God, no!
操 天哪 不
Stop it!
住嘴
Two fucking years?
两年不做♥爱♥
I don't want to make you feel like a freak, but...
我不想把你搞得像个怪人一样
shit, that is...
但这
I know, but I-- wha-what, you know,
我知道 但
what can I do, you know?
我能怎么办
It's not what I want.
这不是我想要的
But I can't--you can't pin a woman down.
但我不能 不能强迫一个女人做♥爱♥
Those days are definitely over.
那些日子已经过去了
Look at this.
看看这个
So light and loose.
看着多轻松
God, I feel liberated just looking at you.
天哪 我看着你都感觉到了自♥由♥
You look like Chrissie Hynde, I swear.
你看着像是克里西·海德 我发誓
Is it even?
是不是有点
Carleen, don't start
卡琳 别现在
getting wrapped up in your looks now.
就被你的样子迷上了
It's so toxic.
还远远不够呢
Okay, we need to do something about your eyebrows, though.
还得帮你弄下眉毛
They're so, like, Audrey Hepburn,
有点像奥黛丽·赫本
but not in a good way.
不过不是好的那一方面
Why don't you just tell me a story?
你为什么不和我讲讲故事
Talk to me about something
和我说点什么
so you can get your mind off the fact
这样你就会忘记
that I'm pulling hairs out of your head.
我正从你的头上拔头发这个事实
Like, how did you meet Joe?
像是 你和乔是怎么遇到的
Oh. Are you sure you want to hear?
你确定想要听吗
It's kinda sad.
有点悲情
Oh, my God, please.
请说吧
I love sad stories.
我喜欢悲情故事
Well, four years ago,
四年前
Joe's wife, Ellen, got very sick.
乔的妻子 艾琳 病得很重
Oh. Leukemia.
白血病
And it wasn't long before the doctors realized
没过多久医生就
they couldn't do much for her.
觉得无能为力了
So he decided to bring her home so she could pass near Sol.
所以乔决定把她带回家 这样就能在索尔身边度过最后的时间
That's where I met him.
我就是在那遇见乔的
I was Ellen's hospice nurse.
我是艾琳的临终护理人员
Oh, my God, I--
天哪
This is too sad, even for me.
即便对我来说这也太悲情了
Ellen's health deteriorated, and she died.
艾琳的病情恶化了 然后她死了
Joe didn't really cry at the funeral.
乔在葬礼上没有哭
He knew she was in a better place.
他知道艾琳去了一个更好的地方
He's a very spiritual person in his own way.
他是一个很有灵性的人
After the wake, he drove me home,
在守夜之后 他开车送我回家
and we sat in his car, and we talked,
我们坐在车里 开始聊天
and then we had sex.
然后就做♥爱♥了
Iin his car? Yes.
在他的车里 是的
I wanted to invite him in,
我想邀请他回去
but I had a very high-strung roommate at the time.
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表