剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
You didn't mean anything by it?
没有别的意思啊
I guess the KKK doesn't mean anything by it either, huh?
那3K党对你来说也没有别的意思了呗
They're just wearing their sheets
他们带着那些反♥动♥标语
'cause they're shy, right? - Oh, you know what?
只是因为害羞是吗 别这样啊
Dude, take it easy, all right?
哥们 淡定
Don't forget that I was also married
你别忘了 我老婆也是一位
to a beautiful black woman.
美丽的有色人种啊
At least I was until she died a tragic death.
至少在她不幸出事死去之前是这样的啊
Oh, so that makes it okay, huh?
所以这样你就可以随便乱叫了吗
I bet you use black emojis, too, don't you, motherfucker?
你是不是也用黑色的表情包 是不是 傻♥逼♥
Huh? - What?
是吧 什么
No, you know what?
你知道吗
Now that I think about it... - Yeah?
现在我仔细想想 怎么呢
I didn't call her Lil' Chocolate.
我没叫她小巧克力
Right, of course you didn't.
是吗 你不承认是吧
I called her Little Chocolate.
我叫她小巧克力
It's totally different, man.
这完全不一样 好吗
Are you serious right now? Are we still doing a bit?
你现在是认真的吗 还是还在开玩笑啊
I'm serious as a fucking heart attack, man!
我他妈就跟要犯心脏病一样认真
So here's the deal: you are not going to speak
所以挺好 剩下的旅途
to Nina-Joy for the rest of the trip.
你不可以在跟妮娜·乔伊说话
No hello, no, "Hey, did you see
不许打招呼 不许闲聊说
the new episode of 'Young Sheldon'?"
你有看“小谢尔顿”的最新一集吗
Fucking nothing. - Don't even watch that show.
一个字都不许说 我都不看那个剧的
I don't know if you're aware of thisor maybe your head
我不知道你自己知不知道 可能你就是个
is just that far up your own ass--
大混♥蛋♥
but this country is in the middle
但是这个国家正处在
of a fucking race war, and you are either
种族歧视的大战中 所以你要么是
a part of the problem or part of the solution.
问题本身 要么是解决方案
And I am diagnosing you
我现在看出来了
as part of the fucking problem.
你就是引起种族歧视的问题本身
Okay.
好吧
Okay. - Okay.
好吧好吧
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
I feel like this is an overreaction,
我觉得你反应过度了
and so I'm gonna walk away. - Yeah. Yeah.
我就要走了 走吧
And I am not afraid to come at you
我才不害怕用我强壮的身体
with my physical body, my friend.
去对抗你呢 朋友
Okay, you fucking wouldn't.
你不会的
Oh, I sure as Shelly would.
我他妈绝对会的
And by the way, I boom-opped the Robert Downey Jr. episodes
而且啊 我看了小罗伯特·唐尼
of "Ally McBeal," so I'm pretty sure I know
甜心俏佳人里的所有剧集 所以我很确定
what drug withdrawal looks like.
我知道药物戒断是什么情况
So enjoy rocking back and forth
所以你就享受躺在床上辗转难眠
and shitting your pillow,
抱着枕头难受到死吧
you fucking animal.
你这该死的杂种
Back when I was drinking, I had this pesky habit
在我还在喝酒的时候 有一个恼人的习惯
of slipping on my own vomit.
会滑倒在自己的呕吐物上
Tale as old as time.
还记忆犹新呢
We'd better get back before sundown.
我们最好能在日落前回去
Nan's got a bad case of nyctophobia
楠有严重的黑夜恐惧症
with a side of achluophobia.
和黑暗恐惧症
What are-- what are those things?
这 这都是什么玩意
That'd be fear of the dark
就是怕黑
followed by a fear of a second World War II,
她第二害怕的是二战
stemming from her belief in reincarnation
这源于她对转生说的信仰
and her strong sense that Hitler's on his way back to us.
她强烈感受到希♥特♥勒♥会卷土从来
Okay, got it.
好的 了解了
Please don't mention those things to Kathryn.
这些事不要和凯瑟琳说
I won't.
我不会说的
You really look out for her, don't you?
你真的很在意她 是吗
Kathryn's sensitive.
凯瑟琳很敏感的
To ghosts?
对鬼魂敏感吗
What? No, I-I mean emotionally.
什么 不是 我说情感上
Oh, I understand.
这样 我懂了
Mine's quite sensitive as well.
我的情感也很敏感啊
Sometimes I feel like her grief could swallow the whole world.
有时候我觉得她的忧伤都能吞没世界
Uh, grief over what?
但这忧伤从何而来呢
Uh, I never asked.
这我从没问过
That's the thing about women.
这就是女人啊
They're mysterious.
她们是如此神秘
They're like bats or night hedgehogs
她们就像蝙蝠或是夜里出没的刺猬
or something.
或者别的什么
They're only seen when they want to be seen,
只有在她们想被你读懂时你才能读懂
and other than that, you're just living in their world.
其他时候 你就只是活在她们的世界里而已
And sometimes we don't even understand what kind
而且有时候我们自己也不明白
of world that is.
这是个怎样的世界
You watch out for yourself.
你自己当心啊
Okay?
好吧
And never, ever put down the knife.
而且绝对绝对不要把刀子放下
The knife?
你说刀子
The knife.
没错 刀子
Is that a metaphor or...
这是个比喻还是
Yeah.
我是说真的
You know what? We gotta get out of here.
要不 我们走吧
You feel good, brother? Sure.
你感觉还好吧 小老弟 当然
I like you.
我喜欢你这种人
You know, I'd really rather give her the front.
你知道 我情愿让她坐在前排的
I'm trying to help you out, Walt.
我这是在帮你呢 沃尔特
I want you to claim your power.
你要展现自己的力量
Now, she's gonna sit in the back,
从现在起 她要坐在后排
and she's gonna like it.
她会喜欢上后排的
And tonight you'll see-- you got yourself a good girl.
到了今晚 你就能收获一个好姑娘了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好的
The knife.
拿起刀子
Oh, God.
哦 老天
This is so scary.
这真可怕
It's getting so hairy to navigate out there.
驶出这里真是毛骨悚然
It's fucking pitch-black.
真♥他♥妈♥的黑
And where are even Carleen and Joe?
卡琳和乔都在哪呢
I can't see their car.
我看不到他们的车
Dead in a ditch would be rad.
可别是翻到沟里死了
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, no.
抱歉 抱歉 没事
It's, uh--yeah. I know we're in a dark forest,
是 没什么 我知道我们在漆黑的森林里
but if anybody sees a Ralphs...
但如果有人看到劳尔夫超♥市♥
Fuck Ralphs.
淦他的劳尔夫
I was banned from Ralphs. Really?
我被劳尔夫禁止入内了 真的吗
Apparently you can't sell your own yogurt.
很显然你不能在里面卖♥♥自己的酸奶
Oh. Is everything okay?
这样啊 一切都好吗
I forgot the steaks.
我把牛排忘了
One steak per person.
每人一份的
That's what they asked for, and I got...
他们特意让我拿的 我却
No steaks per person!
每人一份的牛排没了
Kathryn's gonna fucking kill me.
凯瑟琳会杀了我的
Yeah.
没错
This is tomorrow's breakfast.
这是明天的早餐
I mean, just in case you're wondering.
我是说 以免你们会想知道
I'm never getting that money back for the steaks.
我牛排的钱是再也回不来了
Has anyone bothered to Venmo me yet?
话说有人之前给过我这消息吗
Kathryn, I don't have reception here.
凯瑟琳 我们这可没有前台
Exactly, which is why I asked everyone
正是这样 我才要大家在
to do it before we came.
我们来之前做这个事
I'm not feeling very well.
我现在感觉不是很好
Wasn't this the best day ever, you guys?
这难道不是最棒的一天吗 大伙
So fun.
很有意思啊
** Bad bitch that's down for whatever *
* 那个无论为什么都能躺下的坏女人
** Call her Mighty Mouse *
* 就叫她全能的姑娘吧
** 'Cause she fly for the cheddar *
* 因为她为了一份芝士就能上天
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表