剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
My iron is so low, I need regular transfusions.
我的血铁含量太低了 所以我需要经常去输液
I'm a spy.
我是间谍
The lie is that you're a spy. Duh.
你是间谍这句话是假的 骗小孩呢吗
Don't be so sure, Fraulein.
可别太确定了 女士
Holy shit.
天哪
Hello? Kathryn.
是你吗 凯瑟琳
Oh, Carleen. It's my sister, Carleen.
哦是你啊卡琳 这是我妹妹卡琳
She's terrible at games and has social anxiety.
她从来玩不好游戏而且她有社交焦虑症
Oh, my God, I am so sorry.
哦天哪 实在是对不起
I legitimately thought you were a ghost
你穿着这件睡袍 我真的以为
in that nightgown. Thank you.
你是鬼来着 谢谢
Kathryn, have you seen Joe?
你看见乔了吗 凯瑟琳
He went out to give Sol a snack,
他出去给索尔送吃的了
and he never came back.
但是他一直没回来
Well, have you checked the local drug dens?
你去过附近吸毒的人聚集的地方了吗
her boyfriend's a drug addict.
她男朋友是个瘾君子
Her boyfriend's a drug addict. Her boyfriend's a drug addict.
她男朋友是个瘾君子 她男朋友是个瘾君子
Kathryn... Should we help them find him?
凯瑟琳 我们要不要帮她找找
Yeah, this one can smell a drug addict
她能从一英里之外
from, like, a mile away. Totally.
感觉到吸毒的人 可神了
Whoa-ah!
哇呀呀呀
** Ya-ya-ya-ya *
* Ya-ya-ya-ya
I can't believe I hang out with moms.
我真不敢相信我和妈妈们一起玩
But they're so fun.
但是她们真是太有意思了
Oh, moms are the most fun.
妈妈们最有意思了
Right? Aren't they--
不是吗 她们不是
You know, motherhood is sacred.
要我说 做母亲是一件神圣的事情
Do you think you want to have kids?
你想要孩子吗
You know, it's this thing where, like,
在我看来 是这样的
me and my Ben, we'd have to like,
我和我的本 我们得要
win a Grammy or get best new music
赢一个艾美奖 或者在Pitchfork网站上
on Pitchfork or something before I'd feel comfortable
拿个最佳新人奖之类的 我才能
dedicating my life to another person,
把我的生命奉献给另外一个人
but that could be next year, or it could be when I'm 46.
但是这可能是明年 也可能要等到我46岁
Like, I don't know. Wait, 46?
我也不知道 等一下 要等你46岁
But what--what if you can't have kids
但是要是 要是你那个时候
when you're 46? What then?
没法要孩子了呢 那怎么办呢
Because your biological age may be 46,
因为你的生物学年龄可能是46岁
but depending on lifestyle, your eggs
但是根据你的生活方式不同 你的卵子
could actually be much older.
也可能会比你的年龄老多了
Just--it just depends. You do seem like
这都说不准 你确实看起来
you like to go hard, as they say.
像是他们说的那种喜欢疯狂派对的人
Well, I'm 44,
我现在44了
and I'm still deciding. Oh, yeah, but I think
我还是没有决定好 嗯 但是我觉得
your womb probably decided for you.
你的子♥宫♥可能已经替你做决定了
I always joke with Carleen that I should have been given
我经常跟卡琳开玩笑 说我应该得到她的子♥宫♥
her uterus because she was never gonna use it.
因为她永远都用不上
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Guys, let's play another game.
我们来再玩一个游戏吧
Let's do it, do it to it.
来来来 来来来
Let's really think about it.
让我们好好想想
I wanna play something fun.
我想好好玩玩
I am so amped!
我真是太嗨了
I'm not gonna lie. I took a pill.
我不骗你们 我刚才吃了一片药
Oh, my God, do you have Molly?
哦 天哪 你有摇♥头♥丸♥吗
No, I don't know--I don't know what it was.
不不 我也不知道 我不知道是什么药
It's giving me some raging diarrhea, but I'm good.
吃了之后我拉肚子拉的厉害 但是我没事
I'm here, ready to rock it. You, uh
我准备好了 我们开始吧 你
you know what, actually, Kathryn?
你知道吗 凯瑟琳
I think we're gonna call it.
我觉得我们要到此为止了
I think we're gonna turn in. No.
我们应该睡觉了 不要啊
No!
别啊
No! It's pretty late.
别别 现在挺晚了
And I gotta get back early.
我明天还要早回去
And if I'm late, the nanny is so cunty,
我要是晚了 我的保姆可是不好惹的
and not in a good way.
一点都不好惹
I can pack you.
我可以帮你收拾行李
Let me pack you. You know what? I'm good.
让我帮你收拾行李吧 没事没事 我自己就行了
I actually got all this disposable shit at Zara.
我从Zara买♥♥了这些就打算穿一次
I'm just gonna throw it in a trash bag and peace out.
明天我直接把它们扔了就行
Mm, but we can't be done.
我们不能就这样结束了啊
It's too much fun!
太有趣了
Come on!
来吧
Let's do one more game.
让我们再玩一个游戏
How about Truth or Dare? Let's do Truth or Dare.
真心话大冒险怎么样 我们来真心话大冒险吧
Give me truth or dare. Say it. Say, "Truth or dare?"
来真心话还是大冒险 说啊 说 真话还是冒险
Truth or dare? Truth.
真心话还是大冒险 真心话
What's it gonna be? Oh, darn.
会是什么呢 哦 见鬼
Oh, no.
哦 不
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
What's your biggest secret? My biggest secret is
你最大的秘密是什么 我最大的秘密是
that Nina·Joy cheated on George!
九喜对乔治不忠
Did you guys know that?
你们这群家伙早知道吗
Not just second base, third base--full-on.
不仅仅是第二基地 第三基地 全都知道
Okay, number one, that's mean.
好吧 首先 说这个很刻薄
Number two, it's supposed to be about you.
其次 那应该是关于你自己的秘密
I don't have any secrets. But Nina·Joy--
我没有什么秘密 但是九喜
this went on for months before George found out.
的破事持续了几个月乔治才发现
It was a-mazing.
真让人吃惊
I was the person that she told, and so I held on to it
她亲口告诉了我 因此我守口如瓶
and held on to it, and then finally
继续守口如瓶 然后最终
I was just like, "We've gotta talk about this."
我到了就像那种 我们必须得谈谈这个 那种状态
I'm getting really stressed out.
我真的非常有压力
Am I insane? You're not insane.
我石乐志吗 你没有
A black hole in the room. Kathryn, we need to sleep.
这间房♥间有个搞事的家伙 凯瑟琳 我们得睡了
I don't. Bye.
我不需要 再见
Bye. Good night, you guys.
再见 小伙伴们 晚安
Good night, good night. Allison, I know what.
晚安 晚安 艾利森 我知道了
Do you want to get a quick pic
你想来一张
for our Insta stories? Oh, no, I'm good.
发到既看即逝里吗 哦 不了 我不需要
I'm good, sweetie, yeah. I'm trying to keep my page
不用了 亲爱的 是的 我试着让我的页面内容非常真实
really authentic and, like, my mentions really authentic
还有 嗯 别人对我的嘉奖非常真实
and, like, people who at me really authentic.
还有 嗯 那些想与我交流的人非常真实
But thanks, honey.
但是谢谢 亲爱的
You got it. Love you.
如你所愿 爱你
Love you. Oh, love you!
爱你 哦 爱你
Oh, my God, she's doing it anyway.
哦 老天 她还是不管不顾那么做了
You know what's fun? A night with the ladies!
你知道什么最有趣 和姐♥妹♥们♥一起渡过的夜晚
What could be better? Thank you.
还有什么能更好 谢谢
Love you guys so much.
非常爱你们
Can't wait for next time!
等不及要再来一次了
Moms gone wild!
妈妈们狂热起来了
Fuck! What even was that?
操 那到底算什么
That, my friends, is Kathryn McSorley-Jodell.
我的朋友们 那就是凯瑟琳·麦克索利·乔德尔
Just walk with me, please. You know what?
拜托就和我走走吧 你知道吗
Let go of me.
放开我
I gotta get to a bathroom.
我得去去盥洗室
Whatever this drug is turned my stomach
不管这是什么药 它把我的胃
to a bag of water.
变成了一只水袋
I didn't even ask what you do.
我甚至还没问你是干什么的
Like, what does Joe do? Oh.
嗯 乔是干什么的 哦
Joe sells...
乔卖♥♥
audio equipment. Cool.
音频设备 酷
Very cool. Yeah.
非常酷 是啊
So, you know, if you ever need anything
那么 你知道的 如果你需要什么
for your--you know, your DJ stuff,
玩音乐用的 你知道的 DJ设备
I can hook you up.
我能帮你联♥系♥
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
哦 是吗 嗯呣
I bet you can.
我确定你能
You know I can.
你知道我能
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表