剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
What are we doing? Shh.
我们要干嘛啊 嘘
I'm trying to listen.
我在听呢
Right, sorry.
抱歉
The animal that leaves footprints
留下这些脚印的动物
often lingers nearby,
就徘徊在附近
watching us inspect.
看着我们检查呢
Oh, wow, really?
真的吗
Do you think this animal could have harmed Carleen?
你觉得这些动物会伤害卡琳吗
No.
不会
I'm pretty sure it's my neighbor's yellow lab, Percy.
这应该是我邻居黄色拉布拉多珀西的脚印
Gorgeous animal.
超可爱的动物
I have no idea where Carleen went.
我不知道卡琳去哪了
My guess is, she went somewhere to get a little space to think.
我猜啊 她跑到一个地方自己待着去了
So, Walt,
沃尔特
what's the missus' diagnosis?
你太太什么病啊
Is it bipolar? OCD?
躁郁症 还是强迫症
Plain old psychosis?
还是无聊的精神分♥裂♥
Kathryn? No.
凯瑟琳吗 不是
She's physically troubled, but she's mentally quite sound.
她就是生理上不太好 心理上是正常的
Walt. Okay, Walt.
得了吧 沃尔特
We got to have a talk. Sit down.
我们得谈谈了 坐下
I said sit down!
老娘让你坐下
Now, look, as a former partner of a one Miss Nan Wang,
知道吧 作为南·王的前任伴侣
I know mental illness when I'm looking at it.
我看到脑子不正常的人就知道了
Yeah. Why, sure, there have been times
是啊 我之前也担心过
when I've worried it was about more than just her health.
她的问题是不是远远不是健康的问题
She has changed a lot in the past five years.
她过去这五年里改变了很多呢
Uh, I think more like ten.
应该说是十年吧
Ever since we started trying to conceive Orvis.
自从我们开始坏奥维斯的时候
You know, her mood has--
她的心情就
has been extremely, uh...
非常的 特别的
high-key, so...
浮动很大
She's just so sensitive.
她就是很敏感而已
And then she's so sensitive to being called sensitive,
然后她又很敏感别人说她敏感这件事
and then somehow that becomes this whole,
然后整个就变成了一种
like, extremely volatile distorted rage,
极端的不稳定的扭曲的愤怒
and I'm at the eye of the storm.
我简直就站在风暴中心啊
Well, being the caretaker is hard.
照顾人是很苦难的
Yeah.
是
Sometimes harder
但有的时候
than being the one that's "in pain."
被困扰的人是更难的
Yeah, I wouldn't say Kathryn enjoys her illness.
我不觉得凯瑟琳是享受这种病的
I would say it's more like an obsession.
我感觉更像是迷恋
An addiction, really.
上瘾
A hobby. A hobby.
一种乐趣 爱好
Being sick is her favorite hobby.
生病是她最喜欢的爱好
I got one word for you, buddy.
我就送你一个词 大哥
Permission.
允许
Permission? Yeah.
允许 对
You don't need hers.
你不需要事事都让她允许
And you got to give yourself some.
你要多允许自己一些事
Yeah, it was just me and Craysia
对啊 我妈妈做的时候
while our mom was trying to make it
就我跟克蕾西亚
in the Bay Area folk scene. Whoa.
在旧金山湾区的民风景区 是吗
And Craysia was never really normal.
而且克蕾西亚一点都不正常
I mean, whatever "normal" means.
不管要怎么定义正常吧
Yeah.
嗯
And I was the younger sister
而且我还是那个其实是妹妹
who had to be the big sister, like you.
但是要当姐姐的人 跟你一样
The oldest story in the book. And it hurts.
真是老掉牙的故事了 很伤人的
Yeah. I mean, it hurts, doesn't it?
是啊 很伤人的对吧
I mean, to not have the compassion and the care
就是 没有那种一个姐姐应该带来的
and that focus that only a big sister can bring.
那种关怀啊 同理心啊 专注啊
I--I have never thought of it that way.
我从来没这么想过呢
I was always just like, "Hey, Carleen,
我总是说 卡琳
great drawing of a horse."
马画的很好啊
But our mom babied her.
但我妈妈特别宠她
She always let her have porridge for dinner.
晚餐的时候喝粥都行
She didn't baby me. She said I was the tough one.
我妈就不惯着我 说我是很坚强的
If I wanted my favorite dinner, she'd say,
如果是我想吃个喜欢的晚餐 她就说
"You get what you get and you don't get upset."
给你什么就吃什么 别逼逼
And what did you want for dinner?
那你想吃什么来着
Honestly...
说实话啊
raisins.
葡萄干
A big bowl full of raisins.
一大碗葡萄干
They're still my guilty pleasure.
这仍然是我罪恶的快♥感♥呢
Despite my yeast burden.
虽然我体内酵母太多吧
Yeah. Oh, wait.
嗯 等等
What's up?
怎么了
I don't think we're on the trail anymore.
我们好像已经不在小路上了
Uh, okay. How did that happen?
怎么会呢
I don't know.
我不知道啊
I think I stopped paying attention.
走着走着我就没注意了
Yeah, just two girls talking and walking
对啊 我们两个姑娘边走边聊
and not paying attention.
没有注意看路啊
Carleen!
卡琳
Carleen!
卡琳
Oh, that lady is gone.
那姐们已经不见了
Oh, gosh. She's gone.
我的天 她走了
Where the heck are you, Carleen?
你在哪里啊 卡琳
Where the heck are we?
我们在哪里啊
Oh, gosh.
我的天
Well, singing carries
唱歌♥比讲话
further than talking, like...
能传播的更远啊
Do you want to sing? I would love to.
你想唱歌♥吗 可以啊
What do you want to sing?
你想唱什么
Fleetwood Mac?
佛利伍麦克吗
Oh, I don't know those songs.
我不会他们的歌♥
Oh, come on. I'm not a guitar person.
拜托啊 我不喜欢吉他
Do you--
你
Oh, I got it. I got it. Okay.
我知道了 好
I know you so well.
我太了解你了
Junior high, am I right?
初中听的歌♥了 对吧
I don't know the words. Yeah?
我不知道歌♥词 是吗
* I feel the night explode *
我感觉夜晚即将爆♥炸♥
* When we're together *
我们一起的时候
* Emotions overload *
情绪翻涌
* Carleen! In the heat of pleasure *
卡琳 在满满热情中
* Take me, I'm yours *
带我走吧
* Into your arms *
抱紧我
* Never let me go *
不要放开我
* Tonight I really need to know *
今晚我就要知道
* Tell it to my heart *
告诉我的心
* Tell me I'm the only one *
告诉我我是唯一
* Is it really love or just a game? *
爱情是否只是游戏
* Tell it to my heart *
告诉我的心
* I can feel my fire burn *
我浴火焚烧
* Every time you call my name *
每次你叫我名字的时候
You okay up there, Walt?
你在上面还好吗 沃尔特
Indeed I am.
非常好
This is my favorite lookout tree.
这是我最喜欢的守望之树了
I call her Old Lookout 'cause she's so reliable.
我管她叫“老守望者”因为她太靠谱了
Cool.
好
Did Nan ever tell you that you were being aggressive
南有没有说过 哪怕你不讲话
when you weren't actually even speaking?
都挺吓人的
And possibly just shrunk down in a corner?
吓的人缩进角落去吗
Yes. Yes, she did.
是的 她说过
How 'bout treat you like a nymphomaniac
那周年纪念晚饭的时候
when you touch her on the knee at an anniversary dinner?
你碰她膝盖 就把你当成女性瘾者呢
Oh, she's complex.
她太复杂了
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表