剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
什么东西
I'm not looking for your explanations,
我不需要你的解释
but let's just say I saw your search history,
我想说我看到了你的浏览记录
and it's not all lawn mowers and Civil War factoids.
那里可不全是割草机和内战
Your son saw this video, Walt.
你儿子看到了这段视频 沃尔特
"Corrupted Pussy"?
崩坏的阴♥道♥
That was a pop-up on the Hammacher Schlemmer site.
这是施莱默公♥司♥网页上跳出来的弹窗
Okay.
好吧
Keep your voice down.
把声音放低点
I don't want anyone to hear us.
我不想别人听到
There's something I want to show you.
我有东西想给你看
I think you're gonna like it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
Oh, God, yeah, I think I am gonna like it.
天哪 我会喜欢的
Yeah, I think I'm gonna like it a lot.
我想我会喜欢的
Oh, Kathryn. Oh, baby.
凯瑟琳 亲爱的
Wait, wait, wait, what are you doing?
等等 等等 你做什么
Wait, Walter!
等等 沃尔特
Walter, Walter!
沃尔特 沃尔特
What are you doing?
你做什么
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
You unbuttoned your blouse!
你解开了上衣扣子
I wanted to show you the necklace
我想给你看看这项链
I made for Nina-Joy.
我给妮娜·乔伊做的
I wanted your opinion.
想让你给点意见
I wanted to know what you thought
我想知道你对我
of my forgiveness offering, I--
的这个原谅礼物有什么看法
I didn't want to be mounted like a zoo panda.
我不想像动物园里的熊猫一样被骑着
I apologize.
我道歉
Put your pants on.
把你的裤子穿上
Kathryn...
凯瑟琳
What?
怎么了
Are we ever going to fuck?
我们还会做♥爱♥吗
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh.
嗷
Oh, my God, that was...
天哪
Oh. Yeah, baby?
欧耶 亲爱的
I found something today.
我今天找到了一样东西
Oh. Oh, you-- you found the ring.
你找到了戒指
You found... how did you do that?
你找到了 你怎么找到的
Why did you do that?
你为什么要去找
Does this mean what I think it means?
是我想的那个意思吗
Am I gonna be a married woman?
我是要嫁人了吗
Mm, married? Yeah.
嫁人 是啊
Married!
结婚
Oh, like every other creep on this planet!
就像这个星球上的其他生物一样
I can't believe you.
真不敢相信
Mwah! Oh, my God.
天哪
That fish smells wonderful, Walter.
鱼闻起来很不错 沃尔特
Doesn't it?
对吧
And to think you all sourced this fish yourselves.
我想这些鱼都是你们自己钓来的
Um, may I have everyone's attention, please?
能打扰大家一下吗
I have an extra special announcement.
我有一个特别的通知
Um...it's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise for... you.
对你们来说是个惊喜
My friend Nina-Joy.
我的朋友妮娜·乔伊
Oh, no.
不
Well, as many of you know,
正如你们所知
I've always been very crafts-oriented.
我一直都挺喜欢工艺的
I love just doing little things
我喜欢用一些小东西
with other little things, and so...
去做另一些小东西
Guess what. Wwwhat?
你们猜怎么着 怎么了
Let's tell them later. They're having drinks, babe.
待会再和他们说吧 他们在吃饭 宝贝
I think they're gonna wanna know this.
我觉得他们迫不及待想知道
We're getting married!
我们要结婚了
What? Oh, that's insane.
什么 这真是疯了
I know!
我知道
We spent the whole afternoon together.
我们整个下午都待在一起
You didn't say a word.
你什么都没说
Well, I guess congratulations are in order!
我想应该祝贺你
Oh, please. No, no, it's
求你了 不 不
Well done. Congratulations.
干得好 恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Walt.
谢谢你 沃尔特
Isn't it funny how things work out?
有些事情真的很有趣
I mean, it's the universe.
这就是宇宙
You just can't fight it. You know?
这是你无法抗拒的
You can... if you try hard enough.
你可以的 如果你足够努力
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
* I feel my blood is boiling *
* I'm crawling up the wall *
* I smell the fear around us *
* Of when I was 80 feet tall *
* Oh oh oh *
* Hoo hoo hoo *
* Oh oh oh *
* Hoo hoo hoo *
* The horny boys are out *
* You better watch that eye *
* A single sip of poison *
* Killed a kid who wasn't shy *
* Oh oh oh *
* Hoo hoo hoo *
* Oh oh oh *
* Hoo hoo hoo *
* Oh oh oh *
* Hoo hoo hoo *
* Oh oh oh *
* Party is dead! *
WOMAN: Nina-Joy?! What are you doing here?!
妮娜·乔伊 你在这做什么
It's Walt Jodell's birthday.
这是沃尔特·乔德尔的生日
Is Kathryn here? Bingo.
凯瑟琳在这吗 没错
You need to bring that whole bottle.
你得把整瓶酒都带上
JANDICE: Kathryn, you wanna take something?
凯瑟琳 你要拿生命吗
It will help you sleep.
这会有助于你睡眠
Jandice gave me something. I'm having a bad reaction.
珍迪斯给了我些东西 我的反应不太好
This is about us and now, you want to play it by ear?
这是关于我们和现在 你要变卦吗
This is all happening so fast.
一切都发生得太快了
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
This is cozy wine time! Well, I'm wide awake!
这是惬意的美酒时间 我完全清醒了
Pass the bottle, man.
把瓶子递给我
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表