剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
It's great to get a break from the group.
脱离团队感觉还不错哈
Are you having fun? No.
你开心吗 不
Relationships are hard. It's like this hike.
关系很难处 就像这次的徒步一样
I'm still panting after our emotional climb.
我们情绪高涨之后我还在喘气
And I was also bitten by a snake.
我还被蛇给咬了
When? It's a metaphor!
啥时候 这是比喻啊
Kathryn, your sister is missing.
卡瑟琳 你姐姐不见了
Walter, are you using a tone with me?
沃尔特 你这怎么跟我说话呢
A little bit, yes.
吼你了 对
I'm not having any fun.
我一点儿都不开心
I should go back to LA.
我就该回洛杉矶去
No, LA sucks. This trip sucks.
不 洛杉矶糟透了 这旅行才真的糟糕
Walt, what's the missus's diagnosis?
沃尔特 你太太得什么病了
Is it plain old psychosis?
是无聊的精神分♥裂♥吗
Kathryn's physically troubled but she's mentally quite sound.
凯瑟琳就是生理上不太好 心理上还是正常的
I don't judge you for the choices you made.
我还没对你做出的选择指手画脚呢
I'm 100 percent normal.
我完全正常啊
I thought you'd at least get decorations
我还以为你至少会找来一些
from a--a Paper Source or something.
纸花什么的装饰品
Do they not suffice?
这些还不够吗
It's fine. Excuse me.
算了 我下去了
I should have known to just take care of it myself.
我该知道这件事儿我自己来就行了
Okay, can everyone go get changed?
好了 大家能换换衣服吗
From one pair of shorts to another pair of shorts?
脱了这条短裤 换上另一条吗
Did you not read in the packing guide
你没有在整理行李指南里面看到
where it said "festive garb"?
我让大家带节日礼服吗
Festive means different things to--to different people.
一千个人就会有一千个对节日不同的解读
It feels weird to have a party
卡琳都还没找到
while Carleen is still missing.
就办派对感觉怪怪的
Uh, it's been approximately five hours
她走丢大概五个小时
since she made a run for it, and though she dresses
虽然她打扮的像个孩子
like a toddler, she is, in fact, a grown woman.
但事实上她已经老大不小了
This is what Carleen does. She steals focus.
卡琳就是这样的人 就喜欢抢风头
I spent the day walking through dry brush,
我花了一天的时间在灌木丛里到处找她
so if anyone should be angry, it should be me.
所以就算有人生气 也该是我
Ugh, don't I know it?
我难道不知道吗
I was walking too.
我陪你一起的
You slunk, actually.
你就是个棒槌
Uh, Kathryn, I do appreciate all your work,
凯瑟琳 我很感激你所做的一切
but it does feel kind of odd.
但还是感觉怪怪的
I-I don't know if we can enjoy anything
我不知道我们这儿有个人不在
with one woman down.
大家能不能玩的开心
Yeah. Thanks, Walt.
谢了 沃尔特说得对
I-I-I looked everywhere.
我到处都找遍了
I really looked everywhere.
我真的到处都找遍了
Why don't I believe that?
为什么我就不相信呢
For an old shit,
对于一个老家伙来说
he actually looked pretty hard.
他真的认真去找了
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys, let's rally.
伙计们 嗨起来啊
Come on, we came here to party.
来呀 我们是来办派对的
We're not gonna poop out before the actual party starts.
我们可不会在真正的派对开始前就离开
Fuck, yes, you guys.
对呀 伙计们
Kathryn is right.
凯瑟琳说的对啊
It is Walt's birthday.
这是沃尔特的生日
Don't try to skirt our tension by agreeing with me.
别妄想着同意我的说辞来消除我们紧张的关系
Guys, it's Walt's birthday.
伙计们 沃尔特的生日啊
So get your fashion pants on.
穿上你们最靓的衫
Let's blow the roof off this barn.
我们来把屋顶嗨上天啊
Come on.
来吧
Uh, a quick note about the roof, okay?
关于这个屋顶我简单的说几句
It cannot handle too much.
它承受不了多重
It's--it's historic,
年代老了去了
which means it's--it's very dangerous.
事实上已经算危房♥了
Okay, sir, let's vacate so these adults can party.
好了 先生 我们来给这些成年人腾点儿地方
Okay, kids, it is Walt's birthday.
伙计们 这是沃尔特的生日
Walter, the man we came here to celebrate.
沃尔特 我们来此为他庆贺
Over here. Of course you are.
这儿呢 当然了
And this is your party.
这是你的派对
And we all love the hell out of you,
我们都很爱你
and--and we have a birthday cake
我们准备了生日蛋糕
the size of a husky toddler, and I packed a new dress,
有哈士奇崽子那么大呢 我还穿了新衣服
so you all go and splash some cold water
所以你们赶紧去用凉水冲冲
on your fucking sour faces.
你们那一脸晦气的脸
And let's meet back in the barn!
然后回到这儿
Yee-haw, goddammit!
咦嗬 妈的
Yeehaw! Except for you.
咦嗬 除你之外
Jandice, you can't come.
詹迪斯 你不能来
You are disinvited.
我又不要邀请你了
Okay, you can't be serious right now.
好吧 你这会儿可别给我来这个
I'm as much a part of this group as you are.
我和你一样都是这个群体的一员
I mean, ask anybody here.
我是说 你问问大家
I'm like the heartbeat of this group.
我简直就是这个群体的中心
Uh, no, no.
不 不
You're your own special group
你就是个让我儿子
of people who gave my son a partial concussion,
脑震荡 整夜打呼吵得我
of people who grunted all night
睡不着觉
and kept me from getting a REM sleep,
还把我拖到森林里
of people who dragged me out into the woods
告诉我你就是个病态的骗子的
where you admitted to being a pathological liar.
特殊群体的一员
Oh, no, I lied,
不 我是撒谎了
and then I confessed to it two hours later,
但两个小时之后我就承认了
which actually makes me rigorously honest.
实际上我既严谨又诚实
That is so rigorous, Jandie.
是很严谨 詹迪斯
Miguel, shut your face.
米格尔 你闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
The border wall goes up between us.
边界之墙将在你我二人间层层垒起
You already said that you weren't speaking to me,
你之前已经说过你不会再跟我说话
and then you spoke to me,
但你跟我说话了
so why should I believe you'll start stopping now?
那我为什么要相信你这回就不跟我说话了呀
You may have some birthday cake,
你可以吃点生日蛋糕
but you can never have my friendship.
但是你永远得不到我的友谊
Can you get dressed, please?
求你了 能换身衣服吗
We have enough yellow.
这里的黄色够多了
Walter!
沃尔特
You okay? I'm good.
没事儿吧 没事儿
So I like this one. Yes.
我喜欢这个 好
And this. Sure.
还有这个 可以
Let's see, yeah.
来看看
That one?
这个吗
See if you can get that to play.
看看这个能不能播放
Okay, does anyone wanna do a line dance?
好了 有没有人想跳个舞什么的
Nope, nope, nope, I don't.
不不不 我不跳
My common-law wife is missing, so no.
我媳妇儿都没了 我也不跳
Okay, well, it's a convenient time
哦 好吧 现在就用媳妇儿这个词
to start using the term "wife."
还真是合适啊
Should we do cake?
我们能切蛋糕吗
"Should we do cake?"
我们能切蛋糕吗
Should we do cake? It's not even 8:30.
我们能切蛋糕吗 现在还不到八点半
We have to dance, and we have to do
我们得跳舞 得才艺展示
assorted talents, we have to toast you,
还得给你祝酒
and then we can do cake.
然后才能切蛋糕
Miguel, do your talent.
米格尔 来段才艺啊
Okay. Go on.
好的 来吧
This is for you, mi amore.
这是为了你 小宝贝儿
Okay, okay. Okay, never mind.
好了 好了 算了
That was disgusting. Talents are cancelled.
真难听 别展示才艺了
Guys, what would make you all have some fun?
伙计们 你们怎么才能嗨起来啊
You all look like you either wanna leave
你们看起来要么想走要么想哭
or cry or do drugs.
剩下的想嗑药
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表