剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Ah, my angel.
我的天使啊
Carleen, hi.
卡琳 你好啊
We were all so worried ab--
我们都担心死了
that you'd become a truck stop whore.
你会成为一个路边站街的呢
That's what happens to cute dummies on the loose.
一般游荡的小傻瓜都会这样的
I was lost.
我是走丢了
I had to eat flowers and grubs.
我不得不吃花和蛆啊
You're high.
你嗨了
Yeah, we're all high.
我们都嗨了
I can feel my tongue. It's fat.
我都能感觉我舌头肿了
Wait.
等等
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I'm Braylen.
我是布雷伦
I know who you fucking are.
我他妈知道你是谁了
I'm Braylen, and I'm here
我是布雷伦 我是来告诉
to tell Nina-Joy that I love her.
妮娜·乔伊我爱她的
I cannot live any longer without her.
没有她我活不下去了
I tried to find a new love.
我也试过跟其他人在一起
I tried to make better choices,
我也试过做出更好的选择
seek people who were emotionally available.
去找那些情感上愿意表达的人
I dated a single mother, a physical therapist,
我约会过一个单身妈妈 一个理疗师
and one of David Hasselhoff's daughters,
还有大卫·霍夫斯塔德的一个女儿
and nothing compared to what I had with her.
但是曾经沧海难为水啊
Braylen, come on.
布雷伦 别说了
I can't.
我不能
We WhatsApp'd about this.
我们发短♥信♥聊过这个
I have to see it through with George.
我得跟乔治善始善终
He is the person I chose.
他是我选择的人
And I gotta keep trying for us.
我得为了我们努力啊
E-even if that doesn't make sense--
哪怕感觉不对劲
You piece of shit!
你个老狗鸡
You asshole! You bitch!
臭不要脸的
Fucking asshole!
王八犊子
You raven hair havin' little slug!
你个头发乌黑亮丽的憨皮
I'm gonna park you bald!
我要把你给揪秃了
George, George. Huh?
乔治 乔治 嗯
George. I know you're hurt,
乔治 我知道你很难受
but you don't have to hurt me.
但你不用伤害我的
Oh, I'm gonna hurt you.
我今天伤害死你
I'm gonna fucking hurt you!
必须伤害你
Yes! Ah.
就是
Lay off him, man.
别打了
He's just a kid.
他只是个孩子啊
You lay off me, man!
你离我远点
You take your fat hamburger hands off me.
你把你的大粗香肠手给我拿开
Don't you dare fucking touch me!
你不要碰老子
That's it.
算了吧
I'm done.
我要分手
What?
什么
I told you if you ever did that again,
我说过你要是再这样
I was done.
我就走了
I meant it.
我是认真的
I am sick of all your rage.
我受够了你没每天那么大火气
I'm done.
我受够了
This is the drugs talking, babe.
那是因为药劲上来了 宝贝
I have never been more sober.
我从未如此清醒过
I could drive a fucking school bus.
我现在连校车都能开
Braylen, let's go to my tent.
布雷伦 我们去帐篷里吧
Seriously?
真的吗
I-I just thought I'd have to pitch myself harder.
我只是觉得我得努力推销一下自己
I have more to say, and also, uh, you should know
我还有其他要说的呢 而且跟你说啊
that I still don't have insurance.
我还是没有保险
That's fine.
没事的
You're a freelancer.
你是个自♥由♥职业的
Wait. Wait.
等等
Oh, God.
我的天
Look at you, you pathetic fucking loser.
你看看你 可悲的傻♥逼♥
Your woman doesn't even wanna be with you.
你女人都不想跟你在一起了
Neither does yours.
我也不想跟你在一起了
Carleen, don't No.
卡琳 别啊 不
I'm done too.
我也受够了
You said you would behave for the rest of the trip.
你说剩下的旅行你会好好的
You said you'd at least try.
你说至少你会努力的
I try--I--everyone else did drugs too.
我努力 大家都吸毒了啊
You're not everyone.
你跟别人不一样
Everyone else can do what they want,
别人想干嘛就干嘛
because everyone else isn't you.
因为他们不是你
Do you want some, honey?
你也要嗨一嗨吗 宝贝
Yeah.
要
I'm in here. I'm in here.
我在这 我在这
Um, hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How good am I at this?
我是不是按♥摩♥很厉害
On a scale of one to ten?
从一到十分
You're this many.
你都爆表了
Concentration. Uh, uh, uh.
注意注意 不对
No there's a--there's a rhythm to it.
这个是有节奏的
I got it. Uh, uh, uh, uh.
我知道了 一大大
Mm, mm. Mm, mm, mm.
一大大 二大大
Concentration six--no, no, you do every--
集中注意力啊 六大大 不对
You're definitely using a different rhythm.
你绝对换了另一种节奏
I'm not. Every time you start.
我没有 每次都是你开始的
Hey, Carleen.
嘿 卡琳
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
Where were you today?
你今天去哪了
I got lost in the woods after I ran away,
跑走之后我在林子里迷路了
trying to prove that no one would notice I was gone.
想要证明没人会注意我不见了
I really missed you.
我真的很想你
Thank you. That's sweet.
谢谢 你真贴心
I think you're a really special person, Carleen,
我真的觉得你是个特别的人 卡琳
and I don't think that Joe
而且我不认为
sees you in the way that you're meant to be seen.
乔能看到你身上不为人知的闪光点
Let me cut to the chase here.
让我直入正题吧
I want you.
我想要你
I want to run my hand down your--
我想用手拂过
When are we doing our talents?
我们什么时候才艺秀啊
Uh, oh, I-I think everyone just decided to scratch that.
哦好像大家都决定不做了
I-I want you and--
我想要你
Listen up, everybody!
听着大伙
We are doing our talents.
我们要做才艺秀
It is talent show time.
才艺秀的时间到了
Oh, no, no, this--the talents were cancelled.
哦才不 才艺秀被取消了
And we didn't have a proper election,
我们没有正式表决过
but everyone pretty much decided with their eyes
但每个人的意思都靠眼神
and their shitty attitudes.
和差劲的态度表示出来了
I'm really fine, Carleen.
我真的没事 卡琳
I really--I-I--
我真的
your present is presence enough.
你出现在这就够了
Indeed. Sit the fuck down, jerks.
真的 给我他妈坐下 混球们
We're already sitting.
我们本来就坐着
Tonight is Walter's night, and we have shown him
今晚是属于沃尔特的 而我们展示出的
about as much respect as we have shown Mother Earth
在这趟旅程中对他的尊重就跟
on this trip, which is zero.
对地球母亲一样多 就是一点都没有
So.
所以呢
** I got a ticket for the Walt way 'round *
* 我给沃特搞了一张票
** Two bottles whiskey for the Walt *
* 给沃特两瓶威士忌
** And I sure would like *
* 我肯定也要
** Some Walt company *
* 沃特的陪伴
** We're gonna miss him when he's gone *
* 他离开后我们会想念他的
** When he's gone *
* 当他离开后
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表