剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
All of it.
全部都是
Oh, really? You're the one
真的吗 你是那个
who demanded I go get my needle.
让我去拿针头的人
No, everything.
不 所有事
You--you ruined... everything.
你 你毁了所有事
* Monkey see monkey do *
And it was gonna be such a nice weekend.
这本应该是个美好的周末的
It is all because of you. Carleen ran away,
都是因为你 卡琳跑掉了
Orvis probably gonna have a brain bleed,
奥维斯也可能会脑出血
and I shot Miguel because of you.
我向米格尔开枪也是因为你
God only knows what other havoc you have wreaked.
天知道你还造成了什么其他的破坏
A lot.
很多
We had cereal
我们晚餐吃麦片
instead of steak for dinner
而不是牛排
because of you!
也是因为你
Are you still going on about cereal?
你要继续说麦片的事吗
God, even drugs can't chill this bitch out.
天哪 就要嗑药也不能让你这个婊♥子♥冷静下来
No wonder no one likes you,
难怪没有人喜欢你
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳啊
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
Get off of me!
放开我
Oh, no.
噢不要
Jandice?
詹迪斯
Oh. Kathryn?
噢 凯瑟琳
Oh, God.
天啊
Jandice, you okay?
詹迪斯 你还好吗
You did this.
你干的
I did. Sorry, I--
是的 抱歉 我
just don't sue us. Please.
别把我们告上法庭就行 求你了
His uncle's a plastic surgeon,
他的舅舅是个整形医生
because you might... Wow.
因为你可能会 哇
No, no.
不 不是
Your body did this to me.
是你的身体把我整成这样的
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Wrath of Kath.
愤怒的凯瑟琳
Wow.
哇
You are not broken, sister.
你身体健康着呢 老妹
Do you see what happened here? Do you see what I did?
你看到发生什么了吗 你看到我做了什么吗
I showed you who you are. You're very powerful.
我让你展现出了真实的自己 你很强壮
Okay. Okay.
这下好了
Now see what I said, little man?
我说的是真的吧 你个小鬼
Not safe.
不安全的
Oh, my God. Now skitter on down
噢 天啊 赶紧给我
the ladder.
顺着梯子下来
* Always had a roof above me *
一直有房♥而居
* Always paid the rent *
一直付这张单
* And I've never set foot inside a tent *
我从来没有住过帐篷
* I couldn't build a fire *
我不会生火
* To save my life *
救自己一命
* I lied about being the outdoor type *
我其实并不喜欢出去玩
* I never slept out underneath the stars *
我从没有在繁星下睡过觉
* The closest that I came to that *
最接近的一次是
* Was one time my car *
在我的车里
* Broke down for an hour *
那一个小时里车子坏了
* In the suburbs at night *
在郊外的晚上
* I lied about being *
我其实并不喜欢
Sol? * The outdoor type *
索尔 出去玩
Are you packed?
你打包好了吗
Just a minute.
等一下
Snapchat me?
记得在色拉不上联♥系♥我
In, like, two seconds? Good.
马上吗 对
Oh. I almost forgot my meds bag.
噢 我差点就忘拿急救箱了
Lazy brain.
脑子不好使了
Thanks for coming.
感谢你能过来
Yeah.
好的
We'll talk Wednesday, 11:30, my time.
我们星期三11点半再通电♥话♥ 我这边的时间
The usual.
像往常一样
You know what? It's okay.
这样吧 还是算了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
For now.
暂时先这样
Yeah.
是的
That's the last of the stuff.
这是最后一包东西了
You ready to hit the road, my love?
你准备好上路了吗 亲爱的
Yes. The detox was 45 minutes away,
是的 还有45分钟你就要去接受戒毒治疗
and they're expecting you by noon.
他们希望你中午之前到
All right. Fourth time's the charm.
好啊 第四次就是见证奇迹的时刻
I'm not joking, Joe.
我没在开玩笑 乔
I know.
我知道
And you're driving.
你来开车
All right.
好吧
Hey, you want to go for breakfast?
嘿 你想去吃早餐吗
Yeah, sounds good.
好吧 听起来不错
Oh, and I think we're supposed to drink OJ
噢 我觉得我们应该喝点橙汁
or something with vitamin C
或者吃点富含维C的食物
to help restore our spinal fluid.
来补充脊髓液
I'll follow you, huh?
我跟着你走 行吗
Okay.
好
Thank you for keeping him, Harry.
谢谢你帮忙照顾他 哈利
Thanks, Harry. We're really grateful.
谢了 哈利 我们十分感激
Can we stay one more day?
我们可以再待一天吗
Nope. No, we cannot.
不 不可以
God, I wish you could stay, too, little buddy.
我也很希望你能留下来 小子
I love the shit out of you.
我太喜欢你了
You make me feel twinges in my belly
你居然让我感受到了肚子痛
that I never knew possible.
我以前从没想过会这样
But you've got your own life,
但是你有自己的生活
and I'm building mine,
我也有自己的生活
so this is good-bye.
所以 再见啦
I love you more than anyone, Harry.
我最爱你了 哈利
You lose a sock, buddy?
你的另一只袜子呢
I found one!
我找到了
Here.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, no sweat.
客气啥
Miguel already left.
米格尔都已经走了
Oh, that's all right.
噢 没关系
Yeah, she's gonna stay here with me for a little while.
是啊 她会在这跟我待一小阵子
Yep.
是的
She nursed me back to health
在你把我揍惨之后
after you beat the shit out of me,
她又把我救活过来了
and I haven't felt that safe in years.
我已经好久没有这种安全感了
Good. I just want to feel safe
对 我只是想
for as long as I can, you know?
长久地拥有这份安全感 你懂吗
So--so you're staying here?
所以说 你要住在这吗
Yeah. I guess I am.
是的 大概是的
You ready for this? I'm ready for it.
你准备好了吗 我准备好了
Or, you know, at least
或者 至少
until it gets colder out.
等这边冷起来
River and Roma are coming up in a week,
里弗和罗姆一个星期后会到这来玩
and they adore wild animals, so...
他们可喜欢野生动物了 所以
Fun.
会很好玩的
You think we'll see you guys next year, maybe,
那我们就明年
for a little reunion?
再好好聚一次哦
Yeah.
好啊
I fucked her. I fucked Jandice.
我和她上♥床♥了 我和詹迪斯上♥床♥了
I did it. I fucked Jandice.
是的 我和詹迪斯上♥床♥了
* No job to pay the rent *
* And there's no love *
* To make it better *
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表