剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Do you know how long it takes to come down from this?
你知道要多久这个药劲才能退吗
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Just roll in the meadow of my words.
在我用语言给你铺好的草地上打滚就行了
Oh, my God. You're okay.
我的天 你没事儿
George.
乔治
Bear didn't kill you.
熊没有杀掉你
A bear?
有熊吗
I mean, there could've been one.
我是说 可能会有熊
They've been spotted in these parts.
他们在这些地方被发现过
Nina-Joy, I have a rage problem.
妮娜·乔伊 我控制不住愤怒了
I am mad about so many things.
我会因为很多事儿生气
The Holocaust.
犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥
My grandma was a very mean woman.
我奶奶是个很恶毒的女人
I hate myself for not being more successful,
我恨我自己没能再成功一点
and I hate everyone else
我也恨周围的人
for not making me more successful.
没能让我更成功一点
George, I'm so sorry.
乔治 对不起
I was so high earlier. I mean, I'm still
我之前太嗨了 虽然现在也嗨
so high, but I didn't mean it.
但我不是真心的
I want to be with you. I don't want this.
我还想跟你在一起 不想跟他
Nina-Joy!
妮娜·乔伊
I bought a scooter!
我买♥♥了一个小摩托车呢
I'm so flattered, Braylen,
我受宠若惊 布雷伦
but I have to let go.
但我要放手了
I find George's rage very challenging,
我觉得乔治的愤怒问题有点难办
but he's the man that I want to be with,
但他是我想在一起的人
and I realize
而且我
that I hadn't really
意识到
heard you speak all that much
一直到刚刚以前
up until now.
你都没说话那么多话
But speaking is, like, my thing.
但是说话 是我的优势啊
George, I'm so sorry.
乔治 真对不起啊
No.
不
I'm so sorry.
是我很抱歉
That's okay.
没事的
I mean...
我是说
I'm so sorry
下一个部分
about this next part.
我要抱歉了
What next part?
什么部分
I'm sitting here and watching this,
我坐在这里看着这个
and watching you, and watching me
看着你 看着我
like I'm outside of all this.
感觉自己置身事外的
Because of the drugs.
是因为嗑药了啊
That too.
也有这个
But I'm realizing I'm also so, so angry at you.
但我意识到 我特别特别生你气
And not in a sexy way.
不是能操的那种性感
George, no!
乔治 别
Don't be outside of this. Come inside.
别置身事外 进来啊
I know you'll feel differently
当你跟我一起进来之后
when you're inside with me.
你会感觉不一样的
No. I'm outside.
不 我要在外面
And I'm seeing clearly.
我看的很清楚
And I think I deserve more,
我觉得我值得更多
and I guess you do too.
你也一样
No.
不
And now I'm inside, and I also feel the same.
现在我进来了 我感觉也是一样的
Ow, Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
Walter...
沃尔特
Okay.
好吧
Uh, no.
不要
What? What is your problem?
怎么了 你什么毛病啊
You said you wanted sex! I'm giving you sex!
你说你要做♥爱♥ 我跟你做♥爱♥啊
You can't control this
你不能好像
like you control everything else!
掌控一切一样掌控这个
No!
不要
Hello?
哈驴
I have come to collect my son.
我来接我儿子了
Have you now? Hm.
是吗
Please. He's all I have.
他是我的全部了
I think maybe
我觉得
you aren't equal to the task at this moment.
你现在不太能胜任母亲的工作
Okay, maybe I could lie down next to him for a little bit?
我能不能去他旁边躺一会会
Or maybe I shouldn't,
还是算了吧
in case I roll over him like a drug-abusing mom.
万一我跟个瘾君子妈妈一样一转身把他压死了怎么办
Yeah.
对啊
I think you just need to sit yourself down.
你只需要坐下
Okay.
好
It's all going to be okay.
一切都会好的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I've lived, like, a thousand lives,
因为我都活了好几百年了
and it just usually is.
一般来说呢
I think maybe this drug sucked up all my serotonin,
可能毒品吸收了我所有的血清素
and I will never know joy again.
我再也感觉不到快乐了
I mean, do I still love my son?
我还爱我儿子吗
Chemically? Mm-mm-mm.
老实说 是的
Okay.
好吧
Okay, Kathryn, let's get real here
这也 凯瑟琳 我们来
for a second. Okay.
说点真的吧 好吧
How much joy
你一共
have you ever had?
快乐过多少
You got a great head of hair and probably a good heart,
你头发很好 心地估计也很善良
and that tattoo--I mean, that's slamming.
还有那个纹身 很酷啊
But the buck stops there.
但是就没了
I, um--I feel kind of weird taking you back to LA
你说你不爱我之后
now that you've said you don't love me.
我还带你回洛杉矶 就好奇怪啊
No, I--I do love you.
我爱你的啊
What about my poetry?
拿我的诗呢
Uh-huh.
爱
Are you 100%?
你百分百确定吗
Please, let's just go.
走就行了
When I was a teenager...
我还小的时候
I had this best friend named Sue.
有个叫苏的好朋友
I mean, that's what we called each other,
虽然我们都这么叫她
but we were way more than that.
但我们的关系不止如此
She was my first love.
她是我的初恋
Mm, we used to dance
我们曾经就这蒂芙尼的歌♥
to Tiffany
起舞 然后
and watch "Who's The Boss?",
一起看《妙管家》
and we finger-banged each other underneath an afghan throw
然后在一个她奶奶编制的上面写着“希望是信念的表现”
that her grandma had crocheted
的阿富汗毯子上面
that said "Hope is an act of faith" on it.
互相给对方手活儿
Hope and faith are the same thing.
希望和信念是一个东西
Shh.
嘘
Shh, no, listen.
听我说
I loved her. I loved her so much.
我特别爱她 特别爱
She saw me, and I saw her, and...
她理解我 我理解她
together, we were the whole world.
在一起我们就拥有了全世界
One day,
有一天
Sue was walking home from the grocery store
她从商店走回家
on the side of the road
就在路边
that didn't have a shoulder on it,
没有注意看
and she got hit by a car,
然后被车撞了
and she died instantly.
当场死亡
This is a horrible story.
这睡前故事也太糟糕了
I know, I know, but...
我知道
the point is...
重点是
I mean, I never thought I would get over it.
我以为我这辈子过不去了的
I was 16 years old, and so everybody said,
我那时候才16 所有人都说
"Well, give it time." I mean, you know?
时间会治愈一切 知道吧
So I did. I gave it a week,
我就照做了 一周
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表