剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Because of her quick-cycling moods,
她的心情起伏不定
they lend themselves to extreme horniness.
会让她变得格外坚硬
Oh, well.
是嘛
And that's why you put up with it.
所以你猜一直忍♥受她
Why the fuck do you put up with it?
那你又为啥一直忍♥受
Harry, what's that?
哈利 那是啥
What? There.
什么 那边
Oh, let me get a look-see.
我看看啊
This?
这个啊
Carleen is an avid,
卡琳是一个疯狂的
almost upsettingly prolific knitter.
快要烦死人的织毛衣的
That is a slipper she made herself for the trip.
这是她自己为旅行织的妥协
Um, I believe she called the pattern "rainbow tootsies."
她把这个图案叫做“彩虹小脚脚”
Well, this, my friend,
朋友啊 这个呢
is what we rangers call a clue.
就是我们护林员口中的线索了
Good job, little buddy!
很不错啊 小哥们
You doin' okay up there?
你在上面还好吗
I think I'd like to come down now.
我现在想要下来了
I'm loving this time with you.
我真喜欢跟你一起玩啊
I mean, after the strain
在我跟克蕾西亚的
in my relationship with Craysia,
关系搞得精疲力尽之后
it's like, I don't have many
就好像我没什么机会
connected relationships with females.
跟女性多接触呢
Huh. And I crave it, you know?
这样啊 所以我对此很向往 你懂吗
Just 'cause I crave that sisterly bond so much.
就是我对这种姐妹情谊十分向往
Oh, yeah.
是啊
And I'm not getting it. Yeah.
而我又总是得不到 是啊
God, I feel like...
天啊 我感觉
I take it for granted.
这是十分理所当然的
I mean, I--I talk to Carleen
我每个周一周三周五11:30的时候
every Monday, Wednesday, Friday,
都会给卡琳打电♥话♥
11:30 my time, but...
按我确定的时间 但
but other than that we're really independent.
但除此之外 我们是相当独♥立♥的
Me and Craysia haven't talked
我和克蕾西亚大概有三年
in like, three years.
没讲过话了
I mean, not by choice, of course.
当然这是没办法的
She doesn't have a cell phone, no reliable internet.
她没有手♥机♥ 没有稳定的网络
She's one of those lost souls who won't commit to technology.
她是那种不相信科技的呆瓜
Where are we?
我们这是到哪了
I don't fucking know.
我也不知道啊
Where the fuck are we?
我们在哪
Are we lost?
我们迷路了吗
That seems insane.
太疯狂了吧
Where the fuck are we?
我们在哪
Nice, Special K!
真棒 小凯
Where. The. Fuck.
我 们
Are. We?
在 哪
Amazing, Kathryn!
太棒了 凯瑟琳
You need to do that more.
你需要经常这样
I am such a big advocate of releasing primal urges.
我十分赞赏释放内心原始欲望的做法
Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Manners have no place
规规矩矩地对疗伤
in healing.
一点好处也没有
I was taught manners will open a door,
我被教导过 做事规矩会为你打开大门
but smarts'll keep 'em propped.
聪明才智会让大门一直敞开
I don't have any idea what that means,
我完全不知道那是什么意思
but I'm thinking
但我觉得
one of the huge issues you're having
你的健康
with your health
面临着的大问题之一
is your sexual energy is stagnated.
就是你的性活力被抑制住了
Yeah, well, I have a burning urethra
是啊 我患有尿道炎
and disease in my Douglas' pouch,
还有直肠子♥宫♥陷凹
so...yeah.
所以 当然了
Okay, think of your pelvis
好吧 想象你的盆骨
as a bowl of water.
就像一碗水
In reality it's more of a trampoline
实际呢 更是一些
of muscle flesh.
富有弹性的肌肉
Okay, you're gonna want Walt
是啊 你会想要沃尔特
to bounce on that.
进去搅和一番的
What if I don't want to have sex with Walt?
要是我不想和沃尔特做♥爱♥怎么办呢
That's amazing.
那太好了
You just fuck someone you're attracted to.
你就去和能吸引你的男人搞
Easy-peasy. Like Miguel.
小菜一碟 比如米格尔
What!
说啥呢
Oh, my God,
噢我的天啊
we're gonna break up in a week.
我们会在一个星期之后分手
It's like, he is moving way too fast for me.
就好像 对我来说他的步伐太快了
We're not even on the same page anymore.
我们现在已经不同步了
No, no, no, I am not attracted to Miguel.
不 不 不要 我才不喜欢米格尔
Kathryn, it's me.
凯瑟琳 是我诶
We're, like, best friends now.
我们现在就像最好的朋友
Like, you don't have to lie to me.
你不必对我说谎
The man is a human tripod.
他的家伙可大了
You're gonna want to get into that.
你绝对想要
Plus, you wouldn't have reacted to me the way you did
再说了 如果你对我的男朋友
if you didn't have some kind of sexual obsession
没有性方面的欲望
with my boyfriend.
你也不会有那样的反应
And I'm here to tell you, you can act on those urges.
而我是想告诉你 你可以听从自己的欲望
You should. No.
你应该这样 不行
No, you--you don't know me.
不 你不了解我
I do not like Miguel, I am not attracted to Miguel,
我不喜欢米格尔 也没有被他吸引
and actually, anyone who does like him
而且说实话 喜欢他的人
is probably a full-fledged idiot.
大概是个超级蠢货
I'm not gonna take that personally.
我不会往心里去的
I'm gonna kiss that comment good-bye.
这话我就当没听过
Where the fuck is my sister?
我姐姐到底跑哪去了
You know, you got us off the trail,
你让我们走了弯路
and we're further from her than we were when we started out!
我们比她距离出发点还要远了
God damn it!
日了狗了
Carleen!
卡琳
Carleen!
卡琳
Ugh, we were finally communicating so well, Kathryn.
我们终于能好好谈谈了 凯瑟琳
I felt like we were really on the level.
我觉得我们的想法很一致
Yeah, until you tried to convince me
是啊 直到你想怂恿我
to have sex with my husband's best friend,
去和我老公最好的朋友上♥床♥
whose home you already wrecked.
你还破坏了他的家庭
Margaret cheated on him.
玛格丽特背着他出轨
Yeah, well, they might have been able to fix it
是啊 如果你没有出现
if you hadn't been tossing your hair everywhere.
他们还是有可能复合的
I don't know if you know this,
我不知道你明不明白
but marriage is sacred and children are sacred.
婚姻是神圣的 孩子也是神圣的
Yeah, I know. I was married seven years.
我当然知道 我已经结婚七年了
I have kids.
我有孩子
You have kids?
你有孩子
Yeah, I do. I have two kids.
是呀 我有两个孩子
River and Roma.
里弗和罗姆
I've never heard you mention them once.
我从没见你提起过他们
Because it's their dad's time.
因为该轮到他们的爸爸管了
It's his time to introduce them to Hawaiian culture
该到他给他们介绍夏威夷文化
and infrared sauna design, whatever,
红外蒸汽浴室设计什么的
and it's my time to be Jandice.
该轮到我做自己了
And then we pick up right where we left off,
然后我们再从断片的地方继续
and it's beautiful.
这样做很好
Oh, Jesus fuck.
噢 搞什么鬼呢
Oh, don't be so judgmental.
别对我这么指手画脚的
I don't judge you for the choices you make.
我还没对你做出的选择
Choices I make? I-I'm 100% normal.
我做的什么选择 我十分正常啊
Yeah.
是啊
By the way, I made up Craysia.
噢对了 克蕾西亚是我编的
What?
什么
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表