剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Congratulations, Walt. You ate bird food.
祝贺你 沃尔特 你吃了鸟食
Oh.
哦
I heard they didn't have much of a...
我听说他们也没有多少
sexual dynamic either.
性活动
Miguel and Margaret.
米格尔和玛格丽特
You know...
你知道
It's never too late.
永远不会太晚
Hello, mis amigos.
你好 朋友
Look, your friend.
看 你的朋友
Go get him. George is here.
去找他 乔治来了
Okay, sure. Ah...
好的 当然 啊
Hey! Brother!
嘿 兄弟
both: Brother!
兄弟
My brother! My brother!
我的兄弟 我的兄弟
You're so weird.
你真奇怪
Carleen and I are sisters. Hi.
卡琳和我是姐妹 你好
We don't call each other "sister."
我们彼此不叫姐妹
You're not related. I mean, hey, you know?
你们不是亲戚 我的意思是 嘿 你知道吗
Hey. We call each other sisters.
嘿 我们互相称对方姐妹
Hello, sister.
你好 姐姐
This is great. This is so awesome, huh?
这是太好了 这太棒了 不是吗
Welcome. You are 45.
欢迎 你45岁了
You old piece of shit. Well, you're not
你这老东西 你也差不了多少
too far behind me, you old piece of shit,
你这老东西
so I guess we're just two old pieces of shit.
所以我想我们只是两个老东西
I guess we are. I guess we are.
我想我们是的 我想我们是的
Let's have a beer. Let's have a beer.
我们喝杯啤酒吧 我们喝杯啤酒吧
Yes. I need a beer!
好 我要一杯啤酒
Come on. Yes.
来吧 好
Oh, man, I...
哦 老兄 我
Kathryn. NinaJoy.
凯瑟琳 九喜
Listen, I know we're not in the greatest place right now
听着 我知道我们现在不是在最好的地方
and that much of that can be attributed, potentially,
这其中有很大一部分潜在的要归于
to my possible actions.
我可能采取的行动
I also want you to know that I'm genuinely positive
我也想让你知道 我真的很积极
that we can restore some balance during the course
在这次旅行中我们可以恢复一些平衡
of this trip, and I want to make it clear
而且我想说清楚
that much of what I was going through was hormonal
我所经历的大部分是荷尔蒙
and that I'm now on different bioidentical hormones.
我现在处于不同的生物荷尔蒙阶段
You're here to support Walt--that's wonderful--
你能来支持沃尔特真是太好了
but by the end of this, I think we'll be
但到最后
supporting each other the way we once did.
我想我们会像以前那样互相支持
Kathryn...
凯瑟琳
not now.
现在不行
Okay? Of course.
好吗 当然
I'm here to support George, as he supports Walt.
我是来支持乔治的 就像他支持沃尔特一样
Mmhmm. Let's leave the rest alone.
嗯哼 让我们别管其他人
I'll see if I can do that.
我看看能不能做到
I have you guys right here.
你们的人就在这里
Uh, I-I think we're gonna go with this one.
我想我们还是选这个吧
Okay.
好的
Just feels a little more private.
只是感觉有点私密
Good. I mean, it's--it's far from my tent.
好 我是说 它离我的帐篷很远
Beer. Ah. Mm.
啤酒 嗯
Honey? Yeah.
亲爱的 怎么
Thank you. Mm.
谢谢 嗯
Beer? Yes, yes, yes.
啤酒要吗 是的 是的
Thank you. Great.
谢谢 很好
Cheers, cheers, cheers.
干杯 干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
To you, you old motherfucker.
敬你 你这老不死的
You old motherfucker.
你这老不死的
Women may think those things, but they don't say 'em.
女人也许会想这些事 但她们不会说出来
Wow, this is gonna be so fun.
哇 这一定会很有趣
Yes. Yeah.
是的 没错
You know what? It might not be fun.
你知道吗 这可能并不有趣
It might not be fun at all.
这可能一点也不好玩
I have something horrible to tell everyone.
我有件可怕的事要告诉大家
Margaret has left Miguel...
玛格丽特离开了米格尔
for a waiter. At 9021Pho.
为了一个服务员 在9021Pho
for a waiter. At 9021Pho.
因为一个服务生 9021越南粉店的
I'm gonna go get, uh,
我去
settled in, okay?
固定下帐篷
Did you already know too?
你们也已经知道了
Uh, yeah.
是的
You know, Margaret actually told me
事实上玛格丽特几周前
a couple weeks ago.
就和我说过了
Um, she was kind of going through it and...
她正在过渡期
A couple of weeks ago?
几周前
It might have been less than that,
也许没那么久
but I didn't meet him until her birthday.
但直到她生日那天我才见到他
Oh, you met him? Kind of?
你见过了 怎么说呢
Um, I'm gonna go unpack my stuff, okay?
我去把行李都拿出来
This is really great.
这可真是太棒了
Isn't it?
是不是
Does every tent have just one mattress?
每个帐篷只有一个床垫吗
We're sleeping on a rug mattress.
我们的是毛毯垫子
You missed one.
你漏了一个
Walter, what?
沃尔特 干什么
I'm just huddling for warmth.
我就是想挤在一起取暖
Isn't that what they say to do?
他们不就是这么说的吗
Well, I am getting tomorrow in order.
我在制定明天的计划
Special day.
特别的一天
I know you.
我了解你
You already have tomorrow in order.
你已经把明天的计划制定好了
So lay the binder down.
所以把活页夹放下来吧
I need to run through it in my head--
我得在脑子里过一遍
Will you just put the binder down, Kathryn?
你能把活页夹放下来吗 凯瑟琳
Yes?
怎么了
Hey, Walter...
沃尔特
You know that...
你知道的
It's not comfortable for me.
这会让我很不舒服
My pipes are inflamed. The doctor doesn't know.
我的阴♥道♥管发炎了 医生不知道
But the doctor said you were clear for takeoff
但医生说你很久以前
a long time ago.
就可以再次爽翻天了
But it's a lot. I know. I know.
但有很多问题 我知道的
I know it's a lot.
我知道有很多问题
Don't snap at me.
别冲我发火
I need your empathy.
我需要你的同情
I can give you my sympathy.
我可以向你表示同情
Uh, medically I don't--I can't--
但在医学上
I don't know if...
我不知道
I have empathy.
我还能不能感同身受
You--but you--
你 但你
Okay.
好吧
I'm here for you, honey.
我就在这 亲爱的
You're snapping again.
你又对我发火了
Would you like me to use my hand?
介意我用手吗
It's all right.
没事的
What was that?
什么东西
What was the noise? I'm sure it's just, like,
什么声音 我确定就只是
a tree branch or raccoon.
一截树枝或是一只浣熊
That was no raccoon, sir.
那不是浣熊
Grab the pellet gun. Grab it.
去拿子弹枪 快去拿
No, no. Grab that gun.
不 不 快去拿枪
I'm a pacifist.
我是和平主义者
Fine, give it to me.
好吧 把枪给我
Come on!
快点
Just another thing I have to handle.
这是我得处理的另一件事
I shot a bear.
我射中了一只熊
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表