剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
Lovely day.
美好的一天
Well, this makes Tucson look like a sack of junk.
比起这里 图森市就像是一袋垃圾
Carleen, I asked you to come early
卡琳 我让你早点来
to help me set up. Oh, I'm sorry.
帮我做准备的 我很抱歉
We got a little lost along the highways.
我们在高速上有点迷路了
And also along the byways.
还有偏僻小路的时候也是
You know what Mom always said about you?
你知道老妈总是怎么说你的吗
You follow from the front. Confuses people.
你跟着前面的人走 迷惘的人
Oh, she must have said that when I wasn't there.
她一定是在我不在的时候说的
Come here, Carleen. Oh, there he is!
过来 卡琳 他在这
Happy birthday, dear Walter.
生日快乐 亲爱的沃尔特
Hi, Orvie.
嗨 奥维
Hi, Carleen. It's just so exciting
嗨 卡琳 你出生的时候
you were born!
真是太令人兴奋了
Okay. This is so sweet.
好了 真是甜蜜的重逢
I'm gonna put it away until designated
我把这先放起来
present-opening time, okay?
等到开始的时候再拿出来 好吗
She always has a plan, my Katty.
她总是有计划 我的凯蒂
Oh, she sure does.
她肯定有
These days, I can barely remember anything.
这些天 我几乎什么都不记得了
Where's Joe? Let me guess.
乔在哪 让我猜猜
Stuck in the office. Oh, no, he's here.
被困在办公室里了 不 他来了
He's sleeping in the car.
他在车里睡觉
Long drive. Well, I drove, actually,
开了很久累了 事实上 是我开的车
but Joe always says it's much more tiring
但乔总说 在客座上的人
for the person in the passenger seat.
要无聊得多
Oh, good. I'll go help.
好吧 我去帮忙
Hoofing it! Oh, they'd appreciate that
步行 他们会很
so much!
感激的
His arms have been somewhat atrophied lately.
他的手臂近来不知怎么有些萎缩
Sorry, did you say "they"? Oh, sorry.
抱歉 你说是他们吗 哦抱歉
Sol's sleepover plans fell through
索尔的过夜计划落空了
because she brought a knife to chorus,
因为她带了一把刀去合唱队
so she's with us this weekend. No.
所以这个周末她和我们在一起 不
Sorry, that's not gonna work for me.
对不起 那对我来说不行
Oh, come on.
哦 得了
She's my stepdaughter.
她是我的继女
Sorry, it's no children allowed.
对不起 不允许带孩子
You brought your child.
你把你的孩子带来了
Yes, because it's Walt's birthday,
是的 因为今天是沃尔特的生日
so of course his child is gonna come.
所以他的孩子当然会来
Are you insane? Should I just open it up
你疯了吗
for people's dogs too?
我也应该为人们的狗开放这里吗
Well, that doesn't seem like a very fair comparison.
这似乎不是一个很恰当的比较
Have you met Sol?
你见过索尔了吗
If you hop in the car now,
如果你现在上车
you can catch the tail end of...
你可以抓住它的尾巴
"All Things Considered."
从全面考虑
I mean, this must have felt sort of like a vacation,
我是说 这感觉一定有点像度假
nice drive.
不错的驾车旅行
Hey, what's going on, sexy sisters?
嘿 怎么回事 性感的姐♥妹♥们♥
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
We had to bring Sol, and I guess
我们得带上索尔
there isn't room, so...
而且我想没有空间了 所以
we have to head back to Tucson.
我们得回图森了
Read the Evite top to bottom.
把它从头到尾读一遍
They weren't suggestions.
它们不是建议
I left your gift in the tent, Walt.
我把你的礼物忘在帐篷里了 沃尔特
Oh. It's a metal detector.
哦 是一个金属探测器
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
No.
不
Kath, no. No.
凯丝 不 不
To have Sol stay...
留下索尔
is, well...
是
it's my birthday wish.
是我的生日愿望
And we have an extra tent.
而且我们还有一个额外的帐篷
What extra tent? Why?
什么额外的帐篷 为什么
Because Margaret and Miguel aren't coming.
因为玛格丽特和米盖尔不来了
What? No. Since when?
什么 不 什么时候的事
Hey. Ah!
嘿 啊
Welcome to the camps.
欢迎来到营地
Walt, no. Happy birthday, old man.
沃尔特 不 生日快乐 老人
Sorry.
抱歉
There you go. I may be old,
来吧 我也许老了
but you're tall.
但你高
Wait, what happened to Miguel and Margaret?
等等 米格尔和玛格丽特怎么了
Oh, shit, nobody told you?
哦 该死 没人告诉你吗
Have you not spoken to Margaret?
你没和玛格丽特说过吗
Well, not directly.
好吧 不是直接说的
She liked one of my Instagrams.
她喜欢我的一张照片
I assume we're in a good groove.
我想我们正处于最佳状态
Oh, yeah, no, she's done. She's finished.
哦 是的 不 她完了 她完了
She's fucking a waiter from 9021Pho.
她是9021Pho的服务生
It's pronounced "fuh."
读 傅音
All right, which one's ours, Carleen?
好的 哪一个是我们的 卡林
I don't know which one ours is.
我不知道哪个是我们的
You got it? Yeah.
你行吗 可以
Oh, no, no, he's doing great.
哦 不 不 他做的很好
Show him your 30-day chip.
让他看看你的30天芯片
Huh? I left it as a tip
哈 我把它留在丹尼家
at the Denny's.
当小费用了
Understood.
明白
Carleen, I gotta say, I can't believe
卡林 我得说 真不敢相信
you didn't call me the minute--
你在听到这个消息的那一刻
the minute that you heard this information.
没有给我打电♥话♥
Well, it's private.
这是私人的
I didn't want to betray Margaret's confidence.
我不想辜负玛格丽特的信任
Well, that's reasonable. That's a stupid thing
嗯 这很合理 说这很傻
to say, Carleen. Oh! Sisters.
卡琳 哦 姐♥妹♥们♥
No, I'm sorry for them, and this--
不 我为他们感到抱歉 还有这个
this is a tragedy for all of us,
这对我们所有人来说都是悲剧
but I hope they don't think they can not pay,
但是我希望他们不要认为他们付不起
because it's an equal split between four couples.
因为这是四对夫妇平分的账
And none of us want to be covering them with the economy
而且我们没有人想在现在糟糕的经济状况下
such a piece of shit right now.
还为他们付钱
Oh, I think the economy's doing much better.
哦 我认为现在的经济状况要好得多了
We re-mortgaged at a very good rate
尽管有乔的信用记录
despite Joe's credit. Carleen, do you have
我们还是以很好的利率进行了再抵押 卡琳
to narrate every fucking thing, all right?
你非得把每件事都说出来吗
It's like living with David fucking Attenborough.
就像和该死的大卫·阿滕伯勒住在一起
Oh! Joe!
哦 乔
Oh! Oh, God, Joe.
哦 哦天 乔
Oh, this news has been hard for all of us.
哦 这个消息对我们所有人来说都很难
It's fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
I'm just a little carsick. He's coming off drugs.
我只是有点晕车 他在戒药
Oh!
哦
Oh!
哦
I can't believe Margaret didn't call me.
真不敢相信玛格丽特没有给我打电♥话♥
I'm the person people call. People come to me.
我是那种人们给我打电♥话♥的人 人们来找我
I'm their--their soft place to fall,
我是他们的 他们的软气垫
their--their touchstone.
他们 他们的试金石
You've been so busy planning this trip.
你一直在忙着计划这次旅行
I guess she just wanted to give you
我猜她只是想给你空间
the space to do that. Well, yeah, I've been
来做这件事 没错 我一直在策划着
organizing it, because I'm the touchstone.
因为我是那试金石
And by the way, it is wonderful so far.
顺便说一下 到目前为止一切都很好
I ate one of those nut and seed bars.
我吃了一个坚果和种子棒
It was nice.
很不错
Oh, that's bird food.
哦 那是鸟食
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表