剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm. I don't have a sister.
我并没有姐姐
That's psychotic.
太扯了
You're psychotic.
你疯了吧
No, I feel like I have a sister,
没有 但我感觉自己有个姐姐
and I say what I feel.
我说的是自己的感受
You should try it sometime.
你也应该试试
I feel that you're a psycho who's ruining my trip.
我觉得你是个毁掉我这次旅行的疯子
You recognize this bootie, sir?
你认得这个袜子靴吗
No.
不认得
Come on, Joe. You know this bootie.
得了吧 乔 你认识的
Dad, come on. That's Carleen's.
爸 搞什么呢 这是卡琳的
Is your brain that shitty?
你糊涂了吗
Actually, Sol, it's pretty shitty, yeah.
没错 索尔 真的挺糊涂的
We weren't able to locate her.
我们无法确定她的位置
But this bootie tells us that she's in the woods.
但这只袜子靴告诉我们她在林子里
Or was. Is or was.
或者是到过 都有可能
Okay. Dad!
好的 爸
You're such a soulless piece of shit.
你真冷漠无情
I mean, can you open your fucking eyes?
你能好好看清楚吗
Carleen is not even--
卡琳都不
What's happening? Oh, my God.
怎么了 天啊
We have to find her!
我们得找到她
Dad Carleen!
爸 卡琳
Carleen! Dad!
卡琳 爸
Carleen! Dad, calm down!
卡琳 爸 冷静
I know the feeling, sir.
我明白这是什么感受
Carleen!
卡琳
I know it well.
我再清楚不过了
Okay.
好了
Well, we should be able to make our way back from here.
我们从这出发应该能回去
Oh, are you fucking serious?
你是认真的吗
Oh, we're gonna walk?
不然我们要走回去吗
Yep.
是的
You don't even know your way back.
你连回去的路都认不得
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法的
By the way, please don't speak to me
还有 接下来
the remainder of the trip.
请不要跟我说话
Thanks in advance. Fine!
提前谢谢你了 行啊
But you're missing the best friendship of your life.
但你会失去你人生中最好的朋友
And you're never gonna have it.
而且再也无法拥有了
Hi, I'm Jandice.
你好 我是詹迪斯
The campsite's back this way, asshole!
营地在反方向 你个蠢货
* I feel the night explode *
我感到夜晚的激♥情♥四射
* When we're together *
当我们在一起的时候
* Emotions overload *
情不自禁
* In the heat of pleasure *
充满喜悦
* Take me, I'm yours *
带走我吧 我是你的
* Into your arms *
在你的臂弯里
* Never let me go *
不要放开我
* Tonight I really need to know, oh *
今晚我真的想知道
* Tell it to my heart *
说出你的心声
* Tell me I'm the only one *
告诉我我就是你的唯一
* Is this really love or just a game? *
这真的是爱吗 或者只是游戏一场
* Tell it to my heart *
说出你的心声
* I can feel my body rock *
我感觉欲♥火♥焚身
* Every time you call my name *
每一次你呼唤我
* Tell it to my heart, tell it to my heart *
说出你的心声
* Is this really love or just a game? *
这真的是爱吗 或者只是游戏一场
* Tell it to my heart *
说出你的心声
* I can feel my body rock *
我感觉欲♥火♥焚身
* Every time you call my name *
每一次你呼唤我
* Is it really love *
这真的是爱吗
* Or just a game? *
或者只是游戏一场
Guys, it's Walt's birthday.
今天是沃尔特的生日
Can everyone go get changed?
大家能去换衣服吗
From one pair of shorts to another pair of shorts?
脱下短裤 换上新的短裤吗
Did you not read in the packing guide
你没有注意到行李打包指南里写着要带
where it said, "festive garb?"
生日宴礼服 吗
Hi! Carleen! You're alive!
嗨 卡琳呀 你还活着
I got so lost.
我迷路了
Girl, everyone came to look for you. We did.
大家都去找你了 没错
I mean, I didn't.
我没去
What would make you all have some fun?
怎么样才能让大家开心呢
Let's do drugs.
我们来嗑药吧
Sure. This night couldn't get any worse.
好啊 今晚还能变得比这更糟吗
Oh my God!
噢我的天啊
Well, congrats. Walt hates his birthday.
恭喜 沃尔特要讨厌死他的生日了
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表