剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
但我那时房♥子里有个容易兴奋的室友
Yeah.
好吧
Also, I left my keys
同样 我把钥匙
at the mortuary.
留在了停尸房♥
Orvie, what do you think of this?
奥维 你看这像什么
Orvis!
奥维斯
Orvis!
奥维斯
Blow your rape whistle if you can hear Mommy!
如果能听到妈妈的声音你就吹口哨
Orvis!
奥维斯
Orvis!
奥维斯
Orvis--
奥维斯
Oh, there you are.
你在这
Why did you run off like that?
为什么一声不吭就跑了
And what did I tell you about using Daddy's iPad?
关于用你老爸平板的事 我是怎么和你说的
Here, come on.
给我
Yeah, so I'd say that, uh,
我想说
on average, we're doing it, like,
平均来说
three to four times a week.
我们一周三到四次
Really?
真的吗
And that's weekly, not monthly?
每周 不是每月
Yeah, our therapist said
我们的主治医生说
that when couples survive an affair,
当夫妻挺过一段婚外情后
it's pretty normal for them to have an upswing
性生活频率上升
in their sex life, so...
是很正常的
we've been trying a lot of new shit,
我们试了很多新花样
and we've been doing some BDSM experimentation...
我们一直有做一些皮鞭调♥教♥什么的试验
Type things, and I like it very much.
类似这种的 我非常喜欢
No, no, trying new things is the key, Walt.
不 不 尝试新花样是关键 沃尔特
Yeah, Jandice and me, for example,
例如 珍迪斯和我
we're in this-- in this discovery stage
我们正处在情感
emotionally and sexually.
和性的发现阶段
Our physical vibes are so in tune,
我们的身体共鸣是如此得协调
we can reach climax without--
甚至能在不触摸对方的情况下
without even touching each other.
达到高♥潮♥
Just looking at each other.
只需要看着对方
We--we have no physical contact,
我们没有身体接触
we just stare at each other...
只是凝视着对方
and we both come so hard.
然后我们就都变硬了
What's so funny, big guy?
有什么好笑的 大个子
What about Walt?
那沃尔特呢
What about Walt?
沃尔特怎么了
This man, someone you claim
这个被你们称为
is one of your best friends, just told you
最好的朋友的人 刚告诉你们
that he hasn't gotten his dick wet in two years,
他有两年没法做♥爱♥了
and all you guys can talk about
而你们讨论全都是
is the crazy experimental pussy you've been getting?
你们是怎么疯狂得做着性试验
Meanwhile, I make a joke about
同样的 我开个玩笑
Kathryn being a ball-buster, and I'm the asshole?
说凯瑟琳是个性♥欲♥强的女人 我就是混♥蛋♥了
Nobody's calling you an asshole.
没人说你是混♥蛋♥
Earlier?
之前吗
I think you were calling me an asshole.
我觉得你就是在骂我混♥蛋♥
Not that I give a shit.
我都没在乎
Oh, you don't give a shit, huh?
你不在乎吗
That's why you're so angry about it?
所以你那么生气吗
No, you want to know why
你想知道
I'm so angry? Yeah.
我为什么生气吗 是的
Because of all your fake ass bullshit.
因为你们的那些屁话
Your inside jokes,
你们的内部笑话
oh, you went to college together, good for you.
你们一起去上大学 真好啊
You know what I want?
你知道我想要什么吗
I want for all three of you to admit
我想要你们三个承认
that I am the odd man out, that none of you
我是那个不合群的人
know anything about me, nor do you care
你们没有人了解我
to know anything about me.
你们没人会关心我的事
I know plenty about you.
我知道你很多事
I know you love music,
我知道你喜欢音乐
you work in the audio industry,
你在音频产业工作
you crave beef.
你喜欢牛肉
That's all on my LinkedIn page, man!
那都在我领英页面上写着呢
Anyone can look that up!
任何人都能看到
All right, how many times have I been to--to rehab?
我去了康复中心戒酒多少次
Anyone? Anyone?
有人知道吗 有人吗
I've been to rehab three times.
我去了康复中心三次
First time for two days.
第一次是两天
Broke out, ended up at a Motel 6
在一家汽车旅馆里
with a large animal vet I met on the inside
我遇见了一个体格很大的兽医
who had a problem with ZzzQuil.
他和扎奎尔之间有问题 我突然就爆发了
Next time it was for six weeks.
第二次是6周
Then I broke out, burned my garage down,
之后我发酒疯 烧了我的车♥库♥
and went back for 12 weeks.
又回去呆了12周
How did you burn down your garage?
你是怎么烧了你车♥库♥的
Nobody cares, Miguel!
没人在乎 米格尔
Nobody cares!
没人在乎
I care! Because nobody asked!
我在乎 因为没人问
Hey, I got a suggestion.
我有个建议
Why don't you put all of that information
你为什么不把这些信息
on your LinkedIn page,
都放到你领英的页面去
and then everybody will know about it, huh?
然后所有人就都知道了
You know what, fuck you guys.
去你们的
I'm fucking--I'm out of here.
我要离开这里
Wait, Joe, you're just...
等等 乔
you're just jealous, man.
你就是在妒忌
Yeah, well, at least I know that about myself.
至少我了解我自己
You, however, have your head so far up your own ass,
无论如何 用你的小脑瓜好好想想
you have no idea how far out of your league Jandice is.
你不知道你和珍迪斯差了有多远
She's gonna drop your limp ass in a week.
她会在一周内把你甩掉的
So enjoy it while it lasts, Bunny.
所以趁现在好好享受吧 兔子
"Bunny"?
兔子
Why'd you call me Bunny? You said
为什么要叫我兔子 你说
You said that you fuck like bunnies.
你说你干起来像兔子一样
Right? Well, that's your swell new nickname.
那是你的新绰号♥了
Now I call you Bunny.
现在我叫你兔子
Oh, what?
怎么
Dude.
老兄
It actually looks...
这看起来
pretty cool.
真的很酷
Kind of New Wave.
像是某种新潮流
Pussy power!
女人的力量
Sorry.
抱歉
I could do you next.
我下一个能帮你弄
Give you a cute little dyke haircut.
给你弄个可爱的女同发型
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, yes, you do, Sol. It's okay.
你知道的 索尔 没事的
I once dated a girl named Darby
我之前和一个叫达比的女孩约会过
on and off for four years.
断断续续持续了四年
She joined a cult, but that sucked.
她加入了一个邪教 但很爽
I never had better orgasms in my life.
我这辈子从没有过如此美妙的高♥潮♥
Lesbianism is the tits.
女同就是乳♥头♥
The warriors have returned from battle.
勇士们打仗归来了
You want to go for a walk before dinner?
你想要在晚餐前出去走走吗
I do, actually.
想啊
What, were you fighting sharks or something?
怎么了 你是和鲨鱼打架了还是什么
Hello, my big, hulking...
好啊 我的大小子
hulk of a man.
大块头
What happened?
怎么了
Jandice.
珍迪斯
You look nice.
你看起来挺漂亮的
Oh, thought I heard you.
确实是你的声音
Could you come inside, please?
能进来下吗
There's something I want to show you.
有东西想给你看看
What is it?
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表