剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
I'm Kathryn McSorley-Jodell.
我是凯瑟琳·麦克索利·乔德尔
My husband, Walt Jodell, and I are checking in.
我跟我丈夫沃尔特·乔德尔想要办理入住
I'm Harry. I'm the propri-- I run the place.
我是哈利 这里的老板
Happy Birthday, Walter. Cheers!
生日快乐 沃尔特 干杯
Margaret and Miguel aren't coming.
玛格丽特和米格尔不来了
What? No. Since when?
什么 啥时候说的
What was that?! It's Miguel!
那是什么 是米格尔
That's not Margaret.
这才不是玛格丽特啊
I'm Jandice. Hi, you guys! Hi.
你们好啊 我是詹迪斯 你好
Your friends are so funny.
你朋友好好笑啊
What is happening, here?
什么情况
Wow, this is gonna be so fun.
这可好玩了
You know what, it might not be fun.
可能不会好玩的
It might not be fun at all.
可能一点也不好玩
I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
我拿到了 拿到了
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快点快点
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好棒
And ready? Go!
准备好了吗 好
Okay, stop doing that. Ready? Go.
别搞了 开拍了
Hike!
发球
One, one thousand. Two, one thousand.
一 个一千 二两个一千
Three, one thousand. Four, one thousand.
三个一千 四 个一千
Orvis!
奥维斯
You all right, kid?
你没事吧 孩子
Oh, my baby! I'm fine.
宝贝 我没事
How old are you? What day is it?
你多大了 今天礼拜几
What color is Mommy's hair? - It changes all the time.
妈妈头发什么颜色 你头发老是变颜色啊
Oh, he's agitated. Do not move.
他太激动了 别动
Lie down. You could have a concussion.
躺好 你可能脑震荡了
Do you understand? Don't move your head.
明白吗 别动头
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I play rugby in a semiprofessional league,
我是打半职业橄榄球的
and the instincts just sort of took over.
一下子没注意 有点兴奋过头了
I-I just don't get it. He wasn't even playing.
我不懂啊 他都没一起玩啊
What's the helmet for?
那带头盔干什么
He's fine. - Is he?
他没事的 是吗
Yeah. I mean, he's smiling.
他还笑呢啊
He doesn't have any bruises.
也没有瘀伤什么的
What do you say we get back in the game?
我们不如继续玩吧
Please just walk away from me.
请你离我们远一点
I'm gonna choose not to take this personally
我现在选择不把这件事当成是你
right now. - Hey, you shouldn't, baby.
针对我 别乱想啊
This is not about you. - It's not about you.
跟你没关系的 是跟你没关系
It's because of you. - Hey.
都是因为你 嘿
I got him. Y'all sure are a weak lot.
有我呢 你们真是怂啊
You're lucky me and my beautiful wife
幸亏我和我美丽的媳妇
didn't take one of our famous three-day hikes.
没有去我们著名的三天徒步
I don't like to walk fast. So Harry says
我不喜欢快走 所以
the nearest hospital is 30 minutes away.
哈利说最近的医院要30分钟
But I'm happy to drive you.
但我可以带你们过去
Well, by that, I mean Nan's happy to drive you
我的意思是 楠可以带你们过去
'cause I don't have a license.
我没有驾照的
I'm a drinker.
我是个酒鬼
Orvis!
奥维斯
Orvis, come on.
奥维斯 快来
Come here.
快来
For the love of God, someone help me!
我都天啊 谁来帮帮我啊
My son is injured!
我儿子受伤了
Where is everyone? Hello?
人都去哪了 有人吗
Help! Jimmy!
救命啊 吉米
Hey, Harry.
哈利
What's up?
怎么了
We need to see a doctor.
我们要看医生
Oh, man, I just feel so bad
我只是很内疚
that I ruined her whole plan.
把她的安排都搅乱了
No, it's okay, baby.
没事的宝贝
It's just, it's tough to watch Walt
没事啊 看沃尔特
get knocked around like that all day.
被撞一天也挺心痛的
He's such a good guy, you know?
他是个好人啊
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, guys, come on.
好了啊 你们俩
Kathryn's not that bad.
凯瑟琳没那么坏的
She's tough, she's bitter,
她很强硬 说话不饶人
she's hot with rage, but she's not bad.
她很生气 但她人不坏
She loves intensely.
她也爱的很强烈啊
Isn't that something to admire?
这不是应该被崇拜的好品质吗
And she's very, very loyal.
而且她对人很忠诚的啊
Oh, isn't that where we passed that cute town?
我们不是路过那个小镇了吗
That town was so cute.
那个小镇好可爱啊
Do you think they call it Cute City?
你觉得那个小镇会不会就叫可爱城啊
Yeah, and it had
对啊 而且还有那个
that cute bar.
超可爱的酒吧
How fun would it be to go to that cute bar, you guys?
我们要是能去那个超可爱的酒吧就好了
Oh, man, that would be
那就简直是
pretty cute. - Are you saying
太可爱了 你是说
you don't want to go to the hospital?
你们不去医院了吗
I mean, it's not like we're gonna be of any use at the ER.
我们在急诊室里又帮不上忙
I always get kicked out of those places
我老是被那种地方赶出去的
when I try to heal. - Yeah, yeah.
而且是我疗伤的时候 对啊
Hey, hey, you know what? The best thing that we can do
这样吧 在等他们回来的时候 我们应该
right now is to be as relaxed
让自己尽量的放松
and refreshed as possible for when they return.
有精神一点
Right, hon?
对吧 亲爱啊的
Honestly, I just need a drink.
说实话 我需要喝一杯
Whatever's gonna get me out of this car.
只要能下车就行
All right, new plan! Yes!
好的啊 喝酒去
All right! Yeah!
好棒啊
It's not a laser, is it?
这不是激光吧
His reflexes are all good. Sight's clear.
他的条件反射都很好 视力也没问题
I honestly think he just took a tumble.
我觉得就是绊了一跤而已
But he's a tough guy. Aren't you, Orvis?
不过你很坚强的 对不对 奥维斯
Don't agree if you don't agree.
你不同意就不用点头
No, you're not, Orvis.
不是的啊 奥维斯
No, he's not--he's not tough.
他 他一点都不坚强
Are you sure? Is there--
你确定吗
is there any kind of MRI?
可以做核磁共振吗
Well, he's not complaining of any specific injury.
他也没有具体哪里受伤啊
I meant a full-body scan.
我是说做一个全身检查
I don't even know what that would mean.
我都不知道你说啥呢
I think, uh, what the lovely Dr. Chang
我觉得常医生是想说
is saying is that, uh, Orvis is fine, right?
奥维斯没事的 对吧
You know, it's been scary,
虽然刚才很吓人
but he's really and truly fine, so...
不过他现在真的没事了
Have we got any sense of what's happening
能帮知道他的内部器官
with his internal organs?
有没有损伤啊
I think if there were any kind of rupture,
如果内部器官有破裂的话
he would be expressing more pain when I palpate him.
我碰到他 他肯定会很痛的
Should I be continuing to home palpate?
我回家之后要不要继续触碰检查他
I mean, I can't legally...
法律上来讲
Tell you not to. That tickles.
我不能不让你这么做 好痒痒啊
Last question: how should I be continuing
最后一个问题 我要怎么样
to monitor him over this next period of time?
在接下来的时间里 继续观察他
I think if you see any signs of concussions
我觉得如果你要是看到了脑震荡的症状
or he stops saying, "I'm fine," repeatedly.
或者他不再一直大喊我没事 可能就有问题了吧
But he really is fine.
不过他真的没事的
Well, thank you so much.
非常感谢
And--and you, too, Jimmy.
也谢谢你 吉米
Appreciate it.
感谢啊
Well, I think that Dr. Chang
我觉得常医生
is a real sweetie.
很好啊
You know who isn't sweet?
你知道谁不好吗
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表