剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
I gave it a month,
一个月
I gave it a year,
一年
and I thought, "This is it. This is gonna kill me.
然后我想着 不行 我快疯了
I will die from this."
我会难过死的
But every day,
但是每一天
I would wake up, and I wouldn't be dead.
我起床 我都不能死
And I kept not dying,
就告诉自己一直不能死
and I kept not dying...
不要死
Until one day, I was finally sure I was alive.
直到有一天 我终于确定我还活着
Do you know how long that took?
你知道花了我多久吗
How long? Ten years.
多久 十年
But the point is, is that it happened.
但重点是 这一切发生了
It happened, and now I get to be alive.
也过去了 现在我又能生活了
You know?
知道吗
You thought of that?
你想过这个吗
Whatever amount of peace
无论你生命中
you have coming to you down the pike,
有多少让你平静的时刻
Kathryn, it's--
凯瑟琳
it's worth hanging on for.
都是值得珍惜的
But you--
但你
You gotta fight for it.
你要努力争取
Do you have any gum?
你有口香糖吗
Um... yeah, I got some gum.
有的
Oh, I'm sorry, baby.
抱歉 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
Don't...
不要
slam the curtain on me. What the
这个帘子挡到我了 什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
嗨 你在这儿干什么呢
There you are. Oh, my gosh.
你在这儿呀 哦 我的天呐
Can't a girl just have a drink in peace?
女生就不能安安静静的喝个酒了吗
Oh, God. I don't know why I came
我的天 我不知道为什么我会
on this fucking trip, anyway.
来这见鬼的露营
Had I just stayed home and done my online courses,
如果我只是呆在家里完成我的网课的话
I would've been a certified tanning booth operator by now.
我现在就已经是个合格的美黑工作人员了
Oh, that sounds awesome.
听起来不错哦
Oh, y-you have such
你对生活
a natural curiosity for life, baby.
有着天生的好奇心 宝贝
What--what a gift that is.
那是个多大的天赋呀
Yeah, it's a real gift.
是 真是个天赋
I just wish that someone would
我只希望有个人可以
take me seriously as a person
把我当作一个人来认真对待
and not expect something from me, just for once.
而不期望从我这儿得到什么 哪怕就一次
Oh, I do. That's me.
我就是啊 我就是那个人
I do.
我也是
You--
你
That's nice.
那真好
Thank you, Miguel.
谢谢 米格尔
You're so sweet.
你真贴心
Well, don't feel left out.
别觉得被忽略了
Get in here, you big bear.
过来 你个傻大个
Do you feel that? Mm.
你感觉到了吗 嗯
Do you feel that energy?
你感觉到激♥情♥了吗
How about a killer bee?
搞一搞怎么样
Mm. Please and thank you.
嗯 谢谢 来吧
Yes, I would love that, baby.
我很愿意 宝贝
Well, what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么呢
I'm--I'm--I'm sorry. What?
我 我 抱歉 你说什么
Oh, come on. You guys have had
别这样 你们两个
this weird fucking energy the whole trip.
他妈的整个旅途都精虫上脑
Now's your chance.
现在你们的机会来了
What weird energy?
什么上脑
You know, we're--
你知道的 我们
we're both just trying to fuck you.
我们都想搞你
You know what I'd like to see?
你知道我想看什么吗
You two
你们两个
go to town on each other.
互相给对方舔
Oh, that would turn me on and make me so hot.
那会让我欲♥火♥焚身的
Wouldn't you love that?
你们愿意吗
Me getting hot while I'm watching you guys do-si-do?
当我看到你们两个互搞时欲♥火♥焚身
I don't think that's a good idea, Jandy.
我不认为这是个好主意 詹迪
I may have diddled my friend Peter
六年级的时候 我可能跟我朋友皮特
in the sixth grade, but I am...
稍微来过那么一下 但我
super straight.
是个钢铁直男
Yeah, me too.
是的 我也是
In--in Spain, there's a word
在 在西班牙 有个词
for sex between two male friends, and--
用来形容两个男人之间做♥爱♥ 并且
Okay, you're not homophobic, are you?
好吧 你不是恐同症患者 对吧
'Cause that would be fucking gross.
因为那太恶心了
No. No, no, no.
不是 不是 不是 不是
No. What?
不是 什么
No.
不是
Well, then what is the problem?
好吧 那还等什么啊
You said I wasn't just a piece of ass,
你说了我不是一般的女人啊
so prove it.
那就证明给我看
Unless you can't, 'cause you were lying.
除非你不能 因为你在撒谎
Have you done this before?
你之前做过吗
Not in a tent.
没在帐篷里过
But you, like, know how?
但你 知道 怎么做吗
I think you just feel it out.
我觉得就跟着感觉走吧
You are the ruler of the realm.
你是我的女王
The beautiful ruler of the realm.
最漂亮的女王
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Walter.
沃尔特
I literally thought you were,
我真的以为你是
like, a big flopping fish.
一条活蹦乱跳的大鱼
Oh, Jandice.
哦 詹迪斯
These tired bones...
我浑身上下的骨头都散发着疲惫
Wow, you are so sweaty and fucked up.
你真是又臭烘烘又大汗淋漓
You have to have some Gatorade or something.
你需要喝点佳得乐之类的
Do I... have to?
我 必须要喝吗
I don't have to do anything, Jandice,
我什么也不用喝 詹迪斯
because I'm a man!
因为我是个强壮的男人
Oh, my God, of course you are.
我的天哪 你当然是
You're that kind of man. Okay.
你就是你说的那种强壮的男人
Kathryn doesn't know me.
卡瑟琳不懂我
She has an idea of me--
她懂那么一点点
She doesn't know who I am.
但她不知道我到底是谁
I know. Mm.
我知道 嗯
I see it.
我看得出来
She doesn't fucking know me, either.
她他妈的也不懂我
No...
不
Why do people do that?
为什么人们要这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Why do they fucking do that to us?
他们为什么要这样对我们
I don't know.
我不知道
Why do they do that to us? I don't know.
他们为什么要这样对我们 我不知道
Oh, God. Are we doing this?
我的上帝 我们做吗
Yes.
做
I believe we are doing this.
我相信我们在做着
I am gonna give you a birthday present,
我要给你个生日礼物
one that you will never forget,
一个你永远不会忘记的礼物
you sweet man.
你个小可爱
Oh, I want it! I need it!
我要 我要
We're gonna do every fucking position.
我们要做遍所有姿势
Oh, I deserve that so much!
那是我应得的
* Wish me love a wishing well *
* To kiss and tell *
* A wishing well *
Oh, it's you.
是你
How you feeling about your permanent tattoo?
你觉得你的永久性纹身怎么样
You know who's really gonna like it?
你知道谁会喜欢这个纹身吗
* A wishing well *
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表