剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
I shot a bear!
我射中了一只熊
I shot a bear! Can you guys just
我射中了一只熊 你们能他妈
shut the fuck up? This is a crisis!
别那么吵吗 这是场大危机
I'm screaming! Who gave Kathryn a gun?
我在尖叫 是谁给了凯瑟琳一把枪
This isn't a bear!
那不是熊
It's--it's Miguel!
是米格尔
Miguel and Margaret!
米格尔和玛格丽特
Someone help me, I've shot my divorced friends!
谁来救救我 我打死了我离异的朋友
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
That's not Margaret.
不是玛格丽特
Who the hell did I shoot? That was crazy!
那我打中的是谁 那可真是疯了
You must be Kathryn.
你一定是凯瑟琳了
I've heard so much about you.
我听过很多关于你的事
You missed me by a skosh.
你差点就错过了我
I'm Jandice.
我是珍迪斯
Hi, you guys.
嗨 大家好
Hey. Hey, are you okay?
嘿 嘿 你还好吗
Happy birthday, buddy.
生日快乐 兄弟
I'm fine. I really think he's hurt.
我没事 我觉得他真的受伤了
Here you go. I was told there was a bear.
给你 有人告诉我这有只熊
As far as I knew, there was a bear.
据我所知 这里有只熊
You made a sound like a bear.
你的声音像只熊
There is blood.
流血了
There's a BB in there.
有颗BB弹在里面
I'm just so glad we're not actually at a hospital.
我很高兴 我们不是在医院里
Those are the really scary places.
那里可真是吓人的地方
They actually make you sick, and I cannot
他们会让你生病
get sick right now. Who the fuck is this?
而我现在不能生病 这他妈是谁
You know, this is why I didn't want a gun
这就是你一开始给我时
when you first handed it to me. And what if those two
我不想要枪的原因 如果是两只熊
had been bears? But they weren't, were they?
那怎么办呢 但他们不是熊 是熊吗
Honey.
亲爱的
It's a good thing my son had on noise-canceling headphones.
还好我儿子带着抗噪音的耳机
Where is Orvis? He's next door. He's fine.
奥维斯在哪 他在隔壁 他没事
Well, we should go get him before he gets shot,
我们应该在他被枪击前叫醒他
because that's apparently something that happens
因为一旦有枪在周围
when there are guns around.
很明显会发生什么不好的事
I think let's let him rest, huh?
我觉得还是让他休息吧
Okay, was it Jandice?
你叫珍迪斯对吧
Jandice, if there--if there are bears here,
珍迪斯 如果这里有熊
you don't have to worry about it.
你没必要担心
I can take care of them. Oh, really?
我能搞定它们 真的吗
How?
怎么搞定
Just don't--you don't worry about it.
别担心就行了
Okay.
好吧
This is gonna smart a tiny.
可能会有点疼
Oh, no, it's not gonna hurt at all.
一点都不会疼的
Don't worry. Oh, that is one dull needle.
别担心 那是一根钝的针
That hurt like a motherfucker
我的皮肤那里
in my fucking skin area. Let it be known
真♥他♥妈♥疼 告诉大家
this needle is unclean. Pretend I'm biting you.
这针是不干净的 假装我在咬你
I'm biting you. I'm biting you. Why are you biting him?
我在咬你 我在咬你 你为什么要咬他
Why is she biting him? What is happening here?
她为什么要咬他 这里怎么回事
Okay, listen up.
好了 听着
If a bear attacks--if a bear attacks,
如果有熊来袭 如果有熊来袭
what you do is, you take this part of your palm
你要做的就是用手掌这部分
right here--you jab it into his snout.
这里 戳他的鼻子
He'll stand down immediately. It's not a big deal.
他就会立即逃跑的 这没什么的
Your friends are so funny.
你的朋友们真有意思
I know.
我知道
Told you you were gonna like them.
告诉过你 你会喜欢他们的
Uh, I can't watch this anymore.
我看不下去了
Can I get anyone a drink? Oh, amazing.
要喝点什么吗 太好了
I would love a spunky red.
我想要一杯提神的红色饮料
Yeah, I could use something to steady my hand.
我可以用什么来稳住我的手
I'll have a beer. Sol, you're 15.
我想喝啤酒 索尔 你才15岁
Fine. Can I do some stitches?
好吧 能让我来缝吗
Yeah, man. She's not a doctor.
可以啊 她不是医生
She's not a doctor, Walter! I know.
她不是医生 沃尔特 我知道
Who is? You all know
有谁是 你们都知道
I could fight a bear. I could fight a bear.
我能打跑熊 我能打跑熊
Sol, Sol, have you washed your hands?
索尔 索尔 你有洗过手吗
This is fun. Oh, my God!
这很有意思 天哪
Stitches, live!
现场缝针
This is such a great spread, you guys.
这是个很好的发展 伙计们
Kathryn packed so much food, you wouldn't believe it.
凯瑟琳打包了那么多食物 你都不敢相信
And she's bear-proofed it all.
她是经得起考验的
She is a very thorough lady.
她是位非常细心的女士
This is aa dream trip. It is.
这真是梦幻的旅行 没错
It's nice to get away and unplug.
远离城市的喧嚣很棒
It feels super healthy for all of us
在这样一个快节奏的世界里
in such a fast-paced world.
露营对我们来说超级健康
Let's make eye contact with each other.
我们能面对面看到彼此
Yes.
没错
Or we could do a quick pic for my Insta.
或者能用我的英斯达拍一张快照
That's okay. No. Walt, grab my phone.
行啊 沃尔特 去把我的手♥机♥拿来
We could do it by the grill, and I'll have the tongs.
我们可以在烤架旁拍 我拿着夹子
You could be smelling the bacon and loving it.
你闻着培根 做出副很喜欢的样子
Really, no.
不要
Orvis, are you bothering Harry and Nan?
奥维斯 你在麻烦哈里和楠吗
Oh, he's not bothering us!
他没在麻烦我们
He's mute!
他很安静
Isn't--isn't he mute?
他是哑巴吗
What? What's up, Scouts?
什么 怎么了 童子军
Let's do this damn thing, huh?
我们来狂欢吧
The air out here is fucking bonkers.
外面的空气太清醒了
And that bacon smells amazing.
培根闻起来真香
Walt--can I call you Walt?
沃尔特 我能叫你沃尔特吗
Everyone does because that is my name.
谁都可以 因为那是我名字
How are those old battle wounds?
你的伤怎么样了
They're barely even there.
几乎快连在一起了
I made this amazing poultice
我用灵芝和鼠尾草
with reishi mushroom and sage.
做了种神奇的膏药
It really brings the swelling down.
真的能消肿
Okay, so there are seven minutes left
早餐还只剩下7分钟了
of breakfast, including cleanup.
包括打扫卫生在内
Why don't we grab some bacon for you to go?
为什么不弄点培根打包带走
I have foil. No, no, no, it's fine.
我有锡纸 不 不 不 没事的
We'll just chow down. Right, baby?
我们随便吃点就行 是吧 宝贝
Sure. Right, baby, baby, baby.
没错 是的 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Would you care for some café?
你要来点咖啡吗
Coffee, coffee, coffee.
咖啡 咖啡 咖啡
You do not want to see this cunt
没有咖啡 你都不想看到
without her coffee.
那贱♥人♥
Is that how they say it in New York?
纽约那是这么说的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Is that word coming back?
这种说法又流行了吗
You know what we'd all love to know is,
我们想知道的是
how did you two meet?
你们俩是怎么遇到的
It's a funny story how we met.
我们相遇的故事很有趣
Well, don't oversell it.
别吹了
It's not like LOL funny. It's more like weird funny.
比起是让人♥大♥笑的有趣 这更像是那种奇怪的有趣
Okay, so...
所以
after the divorce, I..
在离婚后 我
You're not divorced at all.
你还没彻底离婚呢
Sorry, go ahead. Okay, the separation.
抱歉 继续 好吧 分居
So three weeks ago.
三周前
So anyway, I was in such a dark place
我处在一个非常低谷的状态
that there was literally nothing I wouldn't do.
什么都不想做
So I see this ad
我在洛杉矶周刊
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表