剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
I bet.
我确定
Okay, by the way... Yeah.
好吧 只是顺便一提 好的
It's totally cool if you're not into this,
你不喜欢这个完全没关系
but I just thought, with all that you're going through--
但我只是想 在你经历过那一切后
drugs and stuff--I thought I'd mention it.
毒品之类的 我想着我要提一下
I'm a Reiki healer. Oh.
我是的灵气治疗师 哦
And, um, it's just great for reducing stress
还有 呃 那对减压很有效果
and, you know...
还有 你知道
Recalibrating, and...
调整状态 还有
super positive.
非常有效
Wow, okay.
哇 好的
So...
那么
what does--How--how does that work?
它起什么 它是如何起作用的
You face me. Oh, all right.
你面向我 哦 好的
So I put my hands like this...
我的手这样放
And I channel...
然后我把
your...
你的
energy...
能量转移出去
so that you begin
因此你会开始
to heal yourself.
治愈自己
I feel that.
我感觉到了
Yeah?
是吧
I definitely feel something.
我确定感觉到了什么东西
I really want...
我真的很想
another beer.
再来一瓶啤酒
Okay? Uh, yeah.
行不 呃 好的
Yeah.
好的
Yep.
行
You feeling better? Yep, yep.
感到好点了吗 是的 是的
Let's keep walking. My...legs feel sticky.
咱们继续散步 我感觉我的腿热得难受
You know those women?
你认识那些女人吗
Ableists.
歧视者
They're what? Ableists.
什么 歧视者
They judged me because of my surgery.
他们对我妄下结论因为我做过手术
I don't think it was about the surgery.
我认为那和手术没关系
I think you're acting odd. Yeah.
我觉的你现在表现得有些古怪 是吗
I'm cranked out of my mind.
我药嗑多了 石乐志了
Of course I'm acting odd.
我当然表现怪异
Like, a little mean. You know, NinaJoy
嗯 有点刻薄 你知道的 九喜
only knows Allison because I invited both of them
只是因为我邀请了他们俩才去了
to a members-only Fabletics sample sale.
一个只限会员的传奇衣物样品销♥售♥会才认识了艾利森
Why did you say that about my uterus?
你为什么那样说我的子♥宫♥
It's true.
那是实话
You did waste what seems, for all intents and purposes,
你真的浪费了不管从什么角度来看
to be a perfectly good uterus.
都非常完美的一个子♥宫♥
You know a woman in India had a baby at 70?
你知道印度有个女人70岁了生了孩子
It can happen.
那有可能发生
Joe and I just need to make a firm decision about marriage.
乔和我只是需要做一个关于我们婚姻的确凿决定
Okay, sure. We talk about it
好的 当然 我们谈论过
all the time. I'm sure you do.
一直都有 我确定
That's just what it is.
这种事总是这样
Talk.
说出来
You have a wonderful child and husband.
你有一个极好的丈夫和一个很好的孩子
I know.
我知道
So? I'm just pointing it out.
还有呢 我只是陈述事实
Well, thanks, and that's a tree.
好吧 谢谢 还有那是棵树
Is there anything else you want to tell me that I already know?
还有什么我已经知道了的你又想告诉我的事
You're not in a good mood,
你心情不好
and I'm gonna wait to talk any more.
那我会等你说完这些再聊聊别的
I'm just trying to remind you
我只是想试着提醒你
to hold your blessings in gratitude.
对你所拥有的好事怀有感激之情
You have no idea what it's like to be me.
你不知道我是什么感受
I mean, do you even look at my Instagram?
我的意思是 你甚至有看过我的照片分享网吗
Gratitude is my most frequently used hashtag.
感恩是最常用到我身上的标签
By the way, I saw Joe.
顺便提一下 我看到乔了
He's pawing Jandice in that field,
他在田野里对珍迪斯毛手毛脚
so you might want to keep an eye on your man.
因此也许你应当对你男人看紧点
Hey, where have you been?
嘿 你去了哪
I was worried. I need to sleep.
我当时挺担心 我得睡了
Wake me at least 30 minutes before tai chi.
在太极开始前30分钟叫醒我
Oh, where's my mattress?
哦 我的床垫哪去了
I'm missing one.
我丢了个床垫
Ugh, where'd it go?
呃 它能跑哪去
Really? That's weird.
真的吗 奇怪了
I guess we'll figure it out in the morning.
我想我们会在明早搞清楚的
* Ya-ya-ya-ya *
呀 呀 呀 呀
* Ah *
啊
* Ya-ya-ya-ya *
呀 呀 呀 呀
* Ya-ya-ya-ya *
呀 呀 呀 呀
* Ya-ya-ya-ya *
呀 呀 呀 呀
* Ah *
啊
* Ya-ya-ya-ya *
呀 呀 呀 呀
Walter, Carleen, please be dressed in seven minutes!
沃尔特 卡琳 请在7分钟内穿好衣服
We need to replenish our supplies!
我们得补给一下了
Gotta go. You know, guys, when I get to the supermarket--
是得走一趟 小伙伴么 你们知道的 当我去超♥市♥时
Walter!
沃尔特
Hun! Do you wanna... unwrap me?
胡恩 你想要来一发吗
I can't right now, I'm journaling some feelings.
现在不能 我在写日志 记录我的一些感受
I'm still panting after our emotional climb,
咱们情感攀了 我还在喘气中
and I was also bitten by a snake.
还有我被一条蛇咬了
When? It's a metaphor!
什么时候 那是比喻
You know, I am not one to get angry.
你知道吗 我不是个会发火的人
But right now, I don't feel so steady.
但是现在 我感觉有点控制不住
Is this what rage tastes like?
这就是愤怒的味道吗
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表