剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Well, I-I bet you'd all love to have Jandice's drugs
好吧 我猜你们肯定都很喜欢詹迪斯的毒品
just thrown right in your mouth.
在你们嘴里消融吧
I bet you're sick of knowing your own name
我敢说你们要是嗑上药了连自己是谁
and just wish you were on drugs.
都不想知道
Well, Walt hates his birthday.
好吧 沃尔特也不喜欢他的生日派对
So congrats. What?
恭喜了 什么
Do you, buddy? You hate your birthday?
真的吗 兄弟 你讨厌过生日吗
Yeah. I mean, no.
是 我是说不讨厌
I-I want to do what Kathryn had planned.
我 我想做凯瑟琳计划好的事儿
Who the fuck cares about what Kathryn had planned?
谁他妈的关心凯瑟琳的计划啊
Hey, it's been a long day.
今天谁都不好受
Yeah. Yeah, these are all long days.
是 是啊 谁都不好受
Every single one of these days has been a long day.
这些天里说的像谁好受了似的
We're all struggling,
我们都在挣扎
but you don't see anybody else bein' a bitch.
但是也没见别的谁像这么婊里婊气的
What?
说什么
Yeah. Yeah, I said it.
我就这么说了
Kathryn's a bitch.
凯瑟琳就是个婊♥子♥
Hey, come on.
怎么了
Come on, man.
怎么了 伙计
Let's keep the language
注意自己的用语
a little fucking polite, huh?
有他妈点儿礼貌 不行吗
Okay, you guys,
好了 大家
remember how Kathryn,
还记得一分钟前
a minute ago, mentioned drugs?
凯瑟琳提到了毒品吗
Yes. I have an idea.
记得 我有办法了
Let's do drugs.
我们来嗑药吧
We can all feel
我们都感觉到
that the energy in here is super weird.
这里的气氛已经十分尴尬了
We're not communicating effectively.
我们只是缺少有效的沟通
She's making a good point.
她说的对
I have some super pure MDMA.
我这儿有些很纯的摇♥头♥丸♥
And I was waiting for the right moment.
而我一直在等一个合适的时机
I never thought it would arise in this camp.
我以为我不会在这次露营中拿出来呢
But now I--
但是现在
Well, I don't--I don't think
好吧 我觉得
that's really necessary.
没必要这样吧
I mean, drugs. Oh, I don't know, Walt.
我是说 嗑药 不一定哦 沃尔特
It could turn the vibe around.
这会让气氛变好一些
I got it from my friend
我是从我朋友那里拿到的
who got it from the guy who invented it.
她是从发明这个摇♥头♥丸♥的人那里拿到的
Kathryn's not gonna like it if we take drugs.
卡瑟琳肯定不会想让我们嗑药的
It was essentially her idea.
这实际上是她的主意
I'm literally just echoing what she was already saying.
我只是重复她刚才说的话而已
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
Sure. What?
行吧 什么
Fine, sure.
行吧 可以
I mean, what-fucking-ever.
爱咋地就咋地吧
This night couldn't get any worse.
今晚不可能变得更糟糕了
This trip couldn't get any worse.
这次旅行也不可能变得更糟糕了
So let's take drugs.
所以咱们来嗑药吧
Let's do drugs. Right.
嗑药咯 没错
Fine. Okay.
好 好的
Yeah. Walt, hold on.
好啊 沃尔特 等等
I mean, I've done heroin before.
我之前也嗑过海♥洛♥因♥的
You know, I snorted it, but still.
虽然是用鼻子吸入的 但也算啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay. Whatever you want.
好吧 听你的
I feel like Whatever kind of...
我觉得 哪种都行
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Chill, right?
哇 哇 拿去吸吧 好吗
Just start with one. Just chill.
拿着一支吸吧 吸嘛
One is fun. Just fucking chill.
一支就够了 开始吸吧
* I'm lonely Whatcha gonna do *
孤独袭来 我该做什么呢
* I'm gonna live my life *
我要活在当下
* So slide over here *
到我这里来吧
When did you last take drugs?
你上次嗑药是什么时候
Well, we did pot the month we got together.
我们刚在一起的时候一起吸了大♥麻♥
Remember? I hated it.
还记得吗 我不喜欢大♥麻♥
Yeah.
是的
I ate a chili cheeseburger
我吃了一个香辣芝士汉堡
and then cried to "Seinfeld,"
然后看《宋飞正传》看哭了
but it turned out to be "ER," so...
但后来我被送到急诊室了 所以
* Your moves are so raw *
你动作生涩
I sure hope you're not mad at me still.
我希望你不要再生我气了
Not at all...
当然不了
especially since you gave me permission
尤其在你同意
to have sex with someone else.
我可以和其他人做♥爱♥之后
Oh, I forgot.
哦 我都忘了
Good luck with that.
祝你好运吧
Watch and learn.
仔细看好了
This is gonna be so much easier on ecstasy.
大家嗑嗨之后这件事就更容易了
* How do you feel *
你感觉如何
* I'm lonely *
孤独袭来
* What do you think *
你有什么想法
May I cut in?
我能加入吗
* Can't think at all *
我已经无法思考
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话呢
Is this seat taken?
这个位置有人了吗
What seat?
什么位置
Everything you're saying right now is so confusing!
你说的话太让人困惑了
I wanna make love to you.
我想和你做♥爱♥
What is he saying, Jandie?
他说什么 詹迪斯
He wants to make love to me.
他说他想和我做♥爱♥
Do you want to make love to him?
你想和他做♥爱♥吗
I don't.
不想
Mm, good. I don't.
很好 我不想
'Cause that would fucking hurt me, man.
不然你们会伤害到我的 伙计
It's not about you, Miguel.
和你没关系 米格尔
It's not always about Miguel.
一直以来所有事都和你没关系 米格尔
I know, baby, I know.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
But what about us?
我们怎么办呢
Okay, listen to me.
好了 你听我说
The train has already left the station.
火车已经驶离车站了
The train is on the track.
她已经行驶在车轨上了
The train is now texting with a guy
我这列火车已经在和一个长得像年轻版
who looks like a young Kris Kristofferson.
克里斯·克里斯多佛森的人发短♥信♥
Let's just say
也就是说
I am now emotionally back on Tinder.
我现在已经骚气满满重新回到探探了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I've never done the splits before!
我之前从未劈叉成功过
* I'm lonely *
孤独袭来
You know, Nan said I could never be a mother,
你知道吗 南说我不是当妈妈的料
but we'll see about that.
咱们走着瞧吧
I'm gonna babysit you so hard your balls drop.
我会照看好你的 你的蛋蛋都会掉的
What? You know what?
什么 你知道吗
Erase that.
忘掉那句话
And don't tell your mom
不要告诉你妈妈
I let you use my nail gun, okay?
我让你玩儿了我的钉枪 好吗
* Joey *
乔伊
* Baby *
宝贝
* Don't get *
不要
* Crazy *
迷上我
Nina-Joy, I have something so important to tell you.
妮娜·乔伊 我有很重要的话要和你说
You do?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
I just...
我刚刚
I crawled all the way over from there when I realized it.
我才意识到 我一路爬到了这里
Why didn't you just walk?
你为什么不走过来呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
That's a good question.
这问题问得好
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表