剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Who is with me? - I am in.
谁跟我一起 我
I am in, too, baby.
我也去 宝贝
I wanna explore the town, and then I wanna explore
我要逛逛小镇 然后再逛逛
your body. - Okay, I'm out.
你的身体 我不去了
Ugh, I wanna move my legs.
我要动动腿
I wanna walk. - Yes, use those sexy
走一走 对的
motherfucking lady walkers. - How's it going?
大长腿走起来吧 - 干嘛呢
What's doing? I am gonna get
你怎么样 我想
some bourbon in me.
喝点波旁酒
Nurse?
酒保
One bourbon, neat.
一杯纯波旁酒
Done.
好了
Thanks a million, Little Chocolate.
很感谢啊 小巧克力
So...
所以
How's work?
工作怎么样啊
Uh, it's great.
挺好的
What are you having? Rorosé.
你喝什么呢 葡萄酒
Oh, yeah. I don't like rosé.
是吗 我不喜欢葡萄酒
Thank you, sir.
非常感谢
That's more like it.
这才像话
Après vous, mademoiselle.
您先请 女士
This is magic.
这家店太棒了
Magic. - Thank you, thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
We're very proud of our collection.
我们的藏品都很棒
Oh, man, II used to hate antique shops
我以前可讨厌玛格丽特拽我去古董店了
when Margaret dragged me, like, to buy a pair of stools
买♥♥什么小凳子啊
or a fucking accent pillow, but this fucking cool.
什么抱枕之类的 不过这家店太酷了
Look at these lederhosen.
看看这个皮短裤
Nice. You'd be such a sexy baby
好啊 你穿上性感的皮短裤
in some sexy baby lederhosen.
肯定是个性感的老爷们
Oh, can I see this ring?
我能看看这个戒指吗
Oh, sure. Absolutely.
没问题
Let me get that for you.
我帮你拿出来
That's opal and tourmaline.
这是蛋白石和电气石做的
Take a look. - Gorgeous.
看看 好美啊
Oh, my God, tourmaline.
我的天 电气石
I love tourmaline.
我超爱电气石的
What is the provenance of the ring?
这个戒指的起源是什么啊
I'm sorry, the what?
不好意思 你说什么
The provenance.
起源
The--the history.
就是它的历史
Yeah, I-I know what it means.
我知道这个词啥意思
I'm--I'm just so taken by your accent.
我只是被你的口音迷住了
Oh, thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're a little bit more-- Yeah.
你的口音有点
Yes, of course.
是呢
Anyway, that has a very interesting story.
总之呢 这个戒指的历史很有意思
That--that ring was given to Liz Phair
这是约翰·库萨克送给
by John Cusack.
莉兹·菲尔的(摇滚天后)
Shut up.
真假的
Liz Phair literally got me through college.
莉兹·菲尔真的让我撑过了大学
I mean, not that I finished, but the part I did get through,
虽然我没毕业吧 不过她确实给我很多激励
she got me through.
她激励我上的大学
She's spectacular.
她太棒了
And that is beautiful on you. So, uh...
你带着戒指很漂亮啊 所以
how much is that pretty piece?
这个要多少钱
That's, uh, $5,000.
5000刀
Okay.
好吧
Wow, okay.
好吧
And not even a diamond.
这都不是钻石的额
It's perfect for you. It's perfect.
你带着很完美 完美
It's perfect. You are perfect.
很完美 你最完美了
I'm gonna find something perfect for you back there.
我去后面给你找个完美的礼物
Okay?
好吗
Nice.
真好
Uh, hey.
嘿
Hi.
嘿
What up?
干嘛呢
Nothing much.
没干嘛
Just waiting for my dad.
等我爸呢
He and his friends are drunk.
他跟他朋友喝多了
They'll probably have an orgy.
估计要群P了
You?
你呢
Just waiting for my brother.
等我哥哥呢
He's buying weed with his friend Stu.
跟他朋友斯图尔特买♥♥大♥麻♥呢
I'm not gonna smoke any, but I don't care
我不会抽的 但我不介意
if they do it around me. - Yeah, weed sucks.
他们在我旁边抽 对啊 大♥麻♥太垃圾了
I don't need a drug to eat a lot.
我不需要抽大♥麻♥也能吃很多
My name's Tyler.
我叫泰勒
Cool, cool.
不错
Sol. Solomon.
索罗 所罗门
Isn't that a boy's name?
这不是男孩名字吗
You have a boy's name.
你的也是男孩的名字
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
You know.
知道吧
Yeah.
嗯
Neither am I.
我也不是
God, flex that muscle!
肌肉放松一下
Oh, God!
我的天
Thank you for, uh, helping me try on these pants.
谢谢你帮我试裤子
They look great.
非常好看
Oh, God. - Hey, wait.
我的天 等下
Fuck, I-I don't have my wallet.
我靠 我没带钱包
Oh, God, that sucks.
我服了
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
I took it out of my pocket to take my pants off
我从裤子里拿出来了
because they're stretch.
不然没法做运动
Well, I'm gonna go check on the others at the bar.
那我回去酒吧看看别人吧
Oh, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等下
What, you--you don't wanna stay and do this thing with me?
你不要留下来跟我一起嘛
No, you got this.
不了 你可以的啊
That was so hot in there.
刚刚太火热了
Your dick felt more like a cock today.
你的屌♥今天很大呢
You know what I mean? - Fuck.
知道我啥意思吧 卧♥槽♥
You got this. You think so?
你可以的 是吗
Yes. I got it. I got it.
是的 我能行的
I got it.
我可以的
Okay.
好的
Oh, uh, great.
好的吧
You're still here. Um...
你还在啊
look, I-I just wanted to say, sir,
我只是想说 先生
I'm sorry.
对不起啊
You should be sorry.
你确实应该道歉
That was visceral and revolting.
你们刚才真的是太脏 太恶心了
I don't even normally work here.
我平时都不在这里上班的
This is Gerald's thing.
杰拉尔德应该来的
I stay home with the dogs.
我一般是在家带狗的
This is not a gay beach in Puerto Vallarta.
这又不是巴亚尔塔港的同性恋沙滩
I know.
我知道
I know, I--hey, I don't know why I did it.
我知道的 我都不知道我为什么要这样
Except I'm in this new relationship, and--
我们是刚刚在一起的
and I have very little control over my actions.
我控制不了自己的行为
I-I guess it's because I'm going through
可能是因为我刚刚经历了
this very hard divorce, and whenever she desires me,
艰难的离婚 只要她要我
it makes me feel like I-I have value again.
我就感觉自己还有价值
My house was... was dark.
我家里 一团黑
And she came in and turned the lights on again.
她的到来帮我打开了灯光
Sir, I just wiped
先生 我刚刚用
your semen off the floor with a paper towel.
纸巾把你射在地板上的精♥液♥擦掉了
What can I do to make it up to you?
我要怎么补偿你
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表