剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
Emergency! Hello?
出事了 有人吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
稍等一会 可以吗
Hello?
有人吗
Emergency! Hello?
出事了 有人吗
Emergency!
出事了
Emergency!
出事了
Okay. Come in.
好了 进来吧
Uh, I'm so sorry. My sister-in-law is missing.
抱歉打扰了 我老婆的姐姐失踪了
I think we need to call the forest rangers.
我认为我们需要向护林员寻求帮助
Who? The rangers?
谁 护林员
The people who patrol the forest?
在森林里巡逻的人啊
Well.
这样啊
You're looking at one.
我就是啊
You, yourself?
你 你吗
'Tis true. I am.
没错 我就是了
I'm officially a California State Forest Ranger.
我是一名正式的加州护林员
I lost my badge, but not my honor.
我的徽章弄丢了 但精神还在
So what can I do you for?
我可以帮你什么
Uh, my sister-in-law, Carleen,
我老婆的姐姐 卡琳
has gone missing from the campsite.
人不在营地 走丢了
We last saw her walking toward the showers
我们上一次见她是在两个小时以前
about two hours ago.
她那时正向洗澡的地方走去
Was she drunk? No.
她喝醉了吗 没有
Was she high? Uh, not to my knowledge, no.
她嗑药嗑嗨了吗 据我所知 没有
Okay, so she's lost and sober.
好的 所以她是清醒的 走丢了
That's the worst.
这最不好办了
All right, give me a second to think.
好吧 让我想一想
But you...
你
you're rightfully concerned.
你担心得挺有道理
Okay.
好的
But my deputy, Francine,
不过我的副手 弗朗辛
recently retired to Leisure World.
最近退休去了休闲乐园
I don't know if you've heard of it.
不知道你听说过没
No.
没有
It's a nationally recognized
这是个国家认可的
active senior community
活跃的老年人社团组织
on a super fun site near Seal Beach.
在海豹滩附近的一个超好玩的景点
It's a very nice way to live out your days.
是个养老的好去处
Okay.
好的
But unfortunately,
但不幸的是
that's gonna leave me deputy-less.
我没有副手帮我
So I can't help you, man. I'm sorry.
所以我帮不了你 对不起了
Well, I'm untrained and unskilled
我没受过专门训练
but I'd happily volunteer my services.
但我十分乐意去做
Turn around for me.
转一圈看看
You mean, turn around? Yeah.
你是说转一圈吗 是的
Right--- Right now.
快点
Okay.
好了
Okay?
好了
You're hired.
你被录用了
Hey. Jesus. Hi.
嘿 天啊 嗨
Sorry, I--I didn't see you.
对不起 我没注意到你
Oh, I followed you over here and hid.
我悄悄跟着你来这藏着
You look so worried.
你看起来忧心忡忡
I'm sorry, why would you follow me?
抱歉 你干嘛跟着我来着
That's a violation of privacy.
你这是侵犯我的隐私
I have an idea.
我有办法了
I feel like you and I should retrace your steps,
我觉得我们俩可以沿你走的路返回一下
see if we can find Carleen.
看看能不能找到卡琳
Oh... I would love to help.
哦 我很想帮上忙
Sisterhood is sacred.
姐妹情谊很神圣的
You know, let's just leave it to the professionals.
你知道吗 我们把这事儿交给专业人士来做吧
Walt is getting a forest ranger right now.
沃尔特现在去找护林员了
Oh, professionals are so overrated.
哦 叫他们专业人员是高估他们了
I feel like no one would know that more than you,
我认为没有人会比你更了解这片森林
having lost your sex organs to Big Pharma.
毕竟你的性器官都给了大制药公♥司♥
I still have my sex organs.
我的性器官还在
You do and you don't.
在或不在 都差不多
Look, do you want someone else taking this on?
听着 你想让别人居功首位吗
You want someone else to be the first person
想让别人成为你姐姐
that your sister sees after she's been rescued?
被救出来之后看到的第一个人吗
You don't. You're the doer.
不 你不想 你是个实干家
You are the take-charge, in-control lady of the land!
你是这片土地的实际控制者
You're the big sister.
你可是大姐啊
Except that I am the little sister by one year.
但其实我是比她小一岁的妹妹啊
There is nothing like pure familial instinct
没有什么比纯粹的家庭本能
to get the job done.
更能完成这项工作了
I mean, let's fucking get this job done.
我是说 快点儿把这事儿解决了吧
Well, the fossil hunt does seem to be on--
好吧 寻找化石确实是个
No one wants to fossil hunt.
谁真的想找什么化石啊
Let's Carleen hunt.
我们来找卡琳吧
So you think this is the path
所以你觉得这条路
that you walked in the middle of the night?
就是你昨天晚上走的那条路吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Because I think she would have gone
因为我觉得她可能是去了
somewhere familiar
熟悉的地方
and then maybe just got lost along the way.
然后可能只是在路上迷路了
You gave me drugs, if you recall,
如果你记得的话 你给了我毒品
so I can't retrace my steps
我想不起来走过的路
'cause I hardly remember taking them.
因为我连嗑药都不记得了
Kathryn,
凯瑟琳
I want to make a formal apology...
我想对昨天晚上发生的事儿
Okay. Thank you. About last night, and...
好吧 谢谢你了 这所有事儿
everything, really.
给你正式道个歉
I feel like you and I
我只是觉得我们
just got off on the wrong foot.
一开始就处的不太顺利
I mean, was there a right foot?
怎么了 还能怎么着
Because honestly, you came in someone else's place.
因为老实说 你是不请自来的别人家
Well, technically it was Miguel's invitation,
好吧 严格来说是米格尔的邀请
and his plus-one could be anyone of his choosing, so--
而他的女伴可能是他选的任何人 所以
but I don't want to argue about that stuff.
但是我不想争论这些东西
Because I know
因为我知道
that this has been a really intense time for you.
这对你来说是一个非常紧张的时刻
It has. Yeah. Yeah.
曾经是 对 是吧
It has. It's been very intense.
曾是 曾是个紧张时刻
But honestly, when isn't it intense?
但是说实话 什么时候不紧张啊
It's intense to be me,
对我来说很紧张
and that seems to really rub people the wrong way.
这似乎真的让人很不舒服
I don't know if you get this,
我不知道你是不是明白
but friends scatter after an illness.
但是一场病后 朋友们就散了
It's too real for them.
对他们来说再真实不过了
They shrink in the face of it.
他们在它面前退缩
I don't know when I went from being the life of the party
我不知道自己是什么时候从派对的焦点变成了
to uninvited.
不速之客
You should have worn bug spray.
你该喷点儿防虫喷雾的
Let's stick with that a moment.
我们回到刚才的话题
That emotion right there.
我就是这种感受啊
Yes.
是的
I think it's silly that you didn't think
我觉得你想不到在我们
to put on bug spray when we're going deep in the woods
去树林深处执行救援任务的时候喷点防虫喷雾
on a rescue mission.
确实挺傻的
It's Lyme season. No, no, no.
现在莱姆病多发啊 不不不
The one right before that.
在这之前先说说
Feeling un-in-vited.
感觉是不速之客
That seems important to me.
这对我来说很重要
Let's hover on that for a beat.
我们好好谈谈这一点
Okay. Let's not hover.
好吧 别聊这个了
I mean, it's silly.
我是说 太傻了
It's probably hormonal.
可能是荷尔蒙的关系吧
I don't think it's silly, Kathryn.
凯瑟琳 我觉得并不傻
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表