剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
* What a day for a daydream *
多么适合做白日梦的一天
* What a day for a daydreamin' boy *
对于喜欢做白日梦的人来说 这是多么好的一天
* And I'm lost in a daydream *
我迷失在白日梦里
* Dreamin' about my bundle of joy *
梦见愉快的事
* And even if time ain't really on my side *
即便时间不怎么合适
* It's one of those days for takin' a walk outs-- *
这也是该去露营的日子
I think I got it. Did you get it?
我想我抓拍到了 拍到了吗
Yes. Oh, let me see.
是的 让我看看
Is it a good one?
拍得好吗
Let me see. I think.
让我看看 我觉得挺好
Did you like it? It's kicky, right?
你喜欢吗 很活泼 对吧
It's like... It was kind of kicky.
是不是 很活泼
It's unexpected. Is that good?
真没想到 这样就行了吗
Oh, no, that's good. Yeah.
这很好 是的
Oh, that's good. Good.
这很好 很好
Let's do it. Okay. Good work, honey.
我们走吧 拍得好 亲爱的
I've got this. I've got it.
我能搞定 我能搞定
Okay. Just stay put.
好的 停在这别动
I'm Kathryn McSorley-Jodell.
我叫凯瑟琳·麦克索利·乔德尔
My husband, Walt Jodell, and I are checking in.
还有我丈夫沃尔特·乔德尔 我来办入住手续
Party of nine--eight adults, one child--
8-9个成年人 一个孩子
four nights at the Groupon rate.
团购了4个晚上
Oh, yeah.
好吧
We weren't expecting y'all till later.
我们没想到你们现在就来了
Oh, well, it says check-in is at noon,
上面说中午能入住
and it--it's noon.
现在就是中午了
Oh, I guess it is.
我想是的
Harry!
哈里
Harry, honey, there--there's a white lady here.
哈里 亲爱的 这有个白人女性
Ah, I see you've met my wife.
你见过我妻子了
The only ass that slaps back.
唯一能有回声的屁♥股♥
I'm Harry.
我叫哈里
I'm the propri--I run the place.
我经营这个地方
Okay.
好的
I'm Kathryn McSorley-Jodell.
我叫凯瑟琳·麦克索利·乔德尔
My husband, Walt Jodell, and I are checking in.
还有我丈夫沃尔特·乔德尔 我想办入住手续
Party of nine--eight adults, one kid--
8-9个成年人 一个孩子
four nights at the Groupon rate.
团购了四个晚上
All right, great. Well, we're all ready for you.
好的 我们已经都准备好了
I got your tent set up.
我去把你们的帐篷支起来
The bathroom is clearly located.
卫生间很好找
It's got a big ole sign that says "El Baño."
有个很大的标志 上面写着厕所
Okay. Now, the hot water here
好的 现在这里的热水
is a little touch-and-go, so you want me
不是很热 要是你想洗个热水澡
to boil you a bath, you come up here.
你就过来
You knock on the door.
你来敲门
Give me four hours' notice.
提前四小时告诉我
I'm gonna take great care of you.
我会帮你搞定的
Am I an alligator?
我是短吻鳄吗
I don't know what you are.
我不知道你是什么
Um, uh, I was in "Children of a Lesser God"
我演过“小神的儿女”
and "The Doctor."
“医生”
Um, "Damages" season two.
“裂痕”第二季
Um, do you want me to sign anything?
你要我签什么吗
A waiver, a photo release?
XXX
Not unless you're famous.
除非你很出名
Are you? Are you--you famous?
你出名吗
'Cause we don't watch much TV.
我们不怎么看电视
I have a fairly popular Instagram account.
我有个人气很高的照片墙帐号♥
Maybe--maybe you recognize me from that.
也许你能认出我
It's cresting 11,000 followers.
最多时有11000个粉丝
It's mostly for other working moms
主要对象是其他的工作妈妈
and women living with chronic pain.
以及具有慢性悲痛的女性
Eh, you might have missed it. Great.
你也许没看过 好吧
Well, you're gonna need a pellet gun in case of bears.
你需要一把子弹枪来防熊
Bebears? Yeah.
熊 是的
Lilive bears? Look,
活的熊吗 听着
we hardly ever see 'em.
基本是看不到的
It's just to scare 'em away.
这只是为了把它们吓跑
Nan, pass Daddy her piece. No, no.
楠 去把老爹的枪给她 不 不
We don't believe in guns.
我们不相信枪
Nope, um...
不相信
Oh, you don't believe in guns.
你不相信枪
Like, you don't think they exist?
像是 你觉得它们是不存在的吗
Because they do exist.
但枪是存在的
I mean, I-I'm holding one right here.
我现在就拿着一把
Um, no.
不是
We don't like them, and we have a child.
我们不喜欢枪 我们还有个孩子
So we're good. Thank you.
我们没事的 谢谢你
Listen, they're just BBs. They're harmless.
这里面装的是BB弹 不会伤人的
Check this out. Nan?
给她看下 楠
You're gonna like this.
就像是这样
See?
看见没
Not so bad at all, huh?
没想的那么糟 对吧
Perhaps you could just point me
你只需要把营地
in the direction of the camp.
的方向指给我看就行了
It'd be my great honor.
那是我的荣幸
Right on down that road. Okay.
那条路下去就到了 好的
Okay. Nice meeting you.
好的 很高兴认识你
All righty.
我也是
That's the last.
这是最后的了
My God, where have you been?
天哪 你去哪了
I would say it is more than 1/3 of a mile
我想说这里到车那
back to the car.
有五百多米
I'm not exactly Google Maps over here.
谷歌♥地图一点都不准
Just put this stuff down. Come on.
把这些东西放下 过来
What? I need your help getting
什么事 我要你帮忙
some mattresses out of the other tents.
从其他帐篷里拿些床垫
I'm sorry, I don't understand
抱歉 我不太明白
what is happening. Come on, move, move, move.
发生了什么事 快点 动起来 动起来
You're so slow. Slow but steady
你可真慢 稳扎稳打
wins the race. No.
才能赢得赛跑 不
I need these mattresses for my back.
我背后要垫些床垫
Hard surfaces wreak havoc on my pelvic floor.
坚硬的地面会对我的盆底肌造成毁灭性伤害
We already have our own mattresses.
我们已经有自己的床垫了
Three--one for each member of our family.
三合一的 我们家每个人都有
I wouldn't call these mattresses.
我不会把这些叫做床垫
I'd call them pallets.
他们该叫简陋的小床
What will the other people use?
那其他人用什么
Do you want me to have a dysfunctional pelvic floor
你想让我在你的整个生日周末都
the whole of your birthday weekend?
盆底肌功能失调吗
Is that what you want? No. Of course not, honey.
你想要这样吗 不 当然不想 亲爱的
Well, then hurry before the others get here.
那就在其他人来之前动作快点
Oh, hi, big boy.
嗨 大男孩
This isn't Mommy stealing.
妈妈不是在偷东西
Seems like it is, but it's not.
看起来很像 其实不是
Then what is it?
那是在干什么
It's--it's for Mommy's pelvic floor.
这是为了妈妈的盆底肌
What's a pelvic floor?
什么是盆底肌
It's the muscles in my pelvis
那是我骨盆的肌肉
that control my sphincter and the opening of my vaginal--
它控制我的括约肌和阴♥道♥开口
Orvis! Orvis! Orvis!
奥维斯 奥维斯 奥维斯
No, no, no, no! Oh, my!
别 别 别 天啊
It was here when I got here. Give it to Dad.
我来这的时候它就在那了 把枪给老爸
I guess it's for the bears.
我想这是为了吓熊的
It's just BBs. BBs can cause
这就是BB弹 BB弹也能
serious injury. Yes.
致使重伤的 没错
Christ on a cracker, do not point a gun
基♥督♥在上 别用枪
at your father.
指着你老爸
Ever. Come on, baby boy.
永远别 过来 孩子
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表