剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表
WALT JODELL: This is a dream trip.
这是场梦幻般的旅行
Nina-Joy. Listen, I know
妮娜·乔伊 听着 我知道
we're not in the greatest place right now...
我们现在不是在最棒的地方
Kathryn. Not now.
凯瑟琳 现在不行
Oh hey, let's get on with the itinerary for the day.
好了 我们开始今天的行程吧
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Walk away from me.
离我远点
Help!
救命
Oh, can I see this ring?
我能看看这个戒指吗
Jandice freaks me out. It was an accident, honey.
珍迪斯太吓人了 那是场意外 亲爱的
She's nice. She's nice!
她很好啊 她很好
Isn't this the best day ever, you guys?
这难道不是最棒的一天吗 大伙
* The knitting needles of time *
* There's no reason or no rhyme *
* Let's scoop de doo, let's boop de boo *
* Now every scarf is mine *
* The crocheted hooks of fate *
* It's never too early or too late *
* Let's bop de boo, let's skeedly loo *
* Now make the windows shine *
* Ooh, la la loo *
Oh, my...
我的
I can't believe this.
不敢相信
How was your shower, my sweetheart?
洗得怎么样 亲爱的
I didn't even shower.
我根本没洗澡
It was all a ruse so that Nina-Joy and I
这是个计策 好让我和
could have a reckoning.
妮娜·乔伊清算
A reckoning? A reckoning.
清算 清算
That's what they call it
在“奥克兰真正的家庭主妇”里
on "The Real Housewives of Auckland"
当两个女人要直面她们间的问题时
when two women need to face down their problems.
他们就是这么称呼的
And that's what I was gonna do,
这就是我要做的
until that horrible woman showed up, took her top off,
等那个可怕的女人出现 就脱掉她的上衣
and started spewing bullcrap.
把它扯烂
Try not to be too harsh on Jandice.
别对珍迪斯那么苛刻
I--you know, it's-- it's gonna be pretty hard
要融入我们这个小集体
trying to fit into our little den of thieves here.
其实挺难的
We don't know anything about her,
我们一点都不了解她
yet you're always making excuses
而你总在为她的古怪行为
for her bizarre behavior.
找理由
Pretty curious, Walter.
我真的挺好奇的 沃尔特
I'm not--I'm not making excuses at all.
我不是在找理由
I just think... she means well.
我只是觉得 她没有恶意
She has a good heart.
她挺善良的
Miguel wouldn't love her otherwise.
否则米格尔也不会爱她
"Love her"?
爱她
I mean, he's known her three weeks.
他们才刚认识3周
That's not love.
那不是爱
That's not even lust. That's obsession.
那甚至都算不上性 那是被迷住了
Obsession never ends without one body 6 feet down.
被迷住的完全是下身15厘米的那玩意
Hey, you're up.
你起来了
When did I eat paper?
我嘴里怎么有纸
I think it fell from the tree.
我想是从树上掉下来的
I think there's a...
我觉得
I think there's a bird up there,
我觉得树上有只鸟
making a nest or something.
在筑巢还是什么的
A nest of paper?
一个纸做的巢
Yeah. Yeah.
是吧 是吧
Normally they use twigs.
一般它们用的都是小树枝
Seems so odd.
听起来真奇怪
But who am I to say? I've never been a bird.
但我该说什么呢 我从没见过鸟
Oh, you better hurry.
你最好快点
You don't wanna be late
你还要去见他们
meeting the guys.
你不会想迟到的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're going fishing with Walter
你要和沃尔特 米格尔
and Miguel and George.
还有乔治一起去钓鱼
No fucking way.
别闹了
But, yes, it says right here:
但这上面写着
"8:30 a.m., Walter, Miguel, George, and Joe
早上8:30 沃尔特 米格尔 乔治和乔
fishing trip, Brown Bear Lake."
在棕熊湖垂钓
I-- - And there's a map.
这里还有地图
I can't. I have to wash my hair.
我不能去 我得去洗头了(骗鬼啊 你根本没有)
Try to have an open mind, honey.
想开一点 亲爱的
Once you meet up with the boys, you'll have a good time.
一旦你和他们处在一起 你会很开心的
Look, are--are you serious?
你是认真的吗
These guys could care less if I go on this stupid trip.
这些家伙才不会在乎 我是否继续参加这个愚蠢的旅行呢
All right? They're too busy making
他们一直在忙着
inside jokes about their college days.
开他们大学生活的玩笑
I don't even think they went to college.
我甚至都不觉得他们上过大学
I think they're just pretending.
我觉得他们是装的
They went to college.
他们上过大学
I'm not going.
我不去
This is why you shouldn't drink, hon.
这就是你不该喝酒的原因 亲爱的
You get defensive,
你开始自闭
and then you go on this deep, depressive spiral.
然后深陷抑郁的恶性循环
The boys are not excluding you.
那些人不会排挤你的
Be nice to them, and they'll be nice to you.
对他们友善点 他们就也会对你友善的
That's now how it works with guys, all right?
我现在这样就是最好的相处方式 好吗
I just read in "Parade" magazine
我刚看了“大观”杂♥志♥
that modern masculinity is changing
上面说现代男性正在改变
and there's more room to express emotion.
会有更大的空间来表达情绪
Well, my emotion...
我的情绪
is that I want to drive to a Burger King
就是想开车去汉堡王
and use a real toilet.
用下真正的厕所
Ahoy, there, Captain.
啊哈 队长
Permission to come aboard, sir?
请求加入 先生
Permission granted.
准了
You're the first mate, after all, so...
毕竟你是第一个成员
Oh, thank you. Holy shit!
谢谢 我的天啊
Look at all this gear.
看看这些工具
This is a very professional layout, Walt.
这些可真是非常专业啊 沃尔特
Well, fishing has always been a passion of mine.
钓鱼一直是我的爱好
Well, I've never actually fished before,
其实我之前从没钓过鱼
but I'm passionate about the idea of fishing.
但我对钓鱼很感兴趣
I'm passionate about new things, my man.
我对新事物很感兴趣
New things are the latest thing.
新事物对我来说都是全新的体验
Like eating ass.
就像是舔屁♥股♥
I eat ass now.
我现在能舔屁♥股♥了
Oh, brother, welcome to the dark side.
老兄 欢迎来到黑暗面
I don't eat ass.
我不舔屁♥股♥
What kind of fish they got in this here lake?
这湖里都有些什么鱼
Uh, we got trout,
有鲑鱼
um, bluegill, crappie, sunfish.
蓝腮太阳鱼 小翻车鱼 太阳鱼
Great.
棒极了
Some trout. Look at these dummies.
有些鲑鱼 看看这些蠢货
So nice, you mention it twice.
很好 你说了两次鲑鱼
Oh, right, fair enough.
没错 说得对
Nina-J.
妮娜·乔
Can I talk to you for a second?
能和你聊会吗
Um, look, I, uh...
我
I wanted to apologize to you
关于昨天我在酒吧和你说的话
for what I said to you at the bar yesterday.
我要向你道歉
I had a bunch of shots,
我打了几针
which we all know is not a good idea for me.
我们都不知道那不太好
I got loose, got a little drunk.
我开始松懈了 喝了点酒
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was joke-- I was joking around.
我就是在和周围人开玩笑
And I didn't--I did not mean to offend you.
并不是有意针对你的
But you do understand why
但你能理解
I wouldn't appreciate that.
我为什么不喜欢那样
Of course. I have a bi--
当然 这有个
I have a biracial child.
这有个混血的孩子
And I would hate for her to be exposed
我不喜欢她接触
to that kind of thing.
剧集 | 露营(2018) | 导航列表