剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
晚安 布里吉特
Good night, Bridget.
作为韦兰 你是橡树这面
As Veran, you are the oak.
作为挑战者 你是河流这面
As challenger, you are the river.
诸神啊 请给予启示
May the gods speak!
挑战者先砍
The challenger strikes first!
请神启示
Let the gods speak.
愿你平安 德鲁伊
Peace be upon you, Druid.
我才是韦兰
I am the Veran!
我会为你们指明方向
I will show you the way!
英雄
Hero!
英雄 英雄
Hero! Hero!
英雄 英雄 英雄
Hero! Hero! Hero!
英雄 英雄 英雄
Hero! Hero! Hero!
英雄 英雄 英雄
Hero! Hero! Hero!
英雄 英雄 英雄
Hero! Hero! Hero!
再见了 小王子
Goodbye, little prince.
我的姐姐 但愿我能有你一半的力量
Oh, my sister. I wish I had half your strength.
但我不会让你失望的 我保证
But I won't let you down. I promise.
我会不惜一切代价
I'll do whatever it takes.
因为我现在才真正知道 这个世界上有一道光
For I truly know now that there is a light in this world.
有一道光...
There is a light...
他们说了什么
What do they say?
他们说你才是韦兰
They say you are the Veran.
没别的了吗
Nothing more?
说真话
Speak the truth.
有些人说你耍诈
A few whisper of trickery.
借助了黑魔法
Of dark magic.
那你怎么想
And what do you say?
我说诸神已给予了启示
I say the gods have spoken.
退下吧
Leave me.
我们在打探一些故事 寓言 奇迹
We're looking for stories, fables, miracles.
这种事情传的很快 花点小钱就能让人开口
This sort of thing spreads fast. Take silver, loosen tongues.
单独的女孩吗
So, a lone girl?
她可能和她的老师或导师同行
She may be with her teacher or mentor.
一小队人 追随者
A small group. You know, followers.
追随者还是门徒
Followers or disciples?
好了 好了
Now, now.
我们先别操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
吃个苹果
Have an apple.
很好吃的
They're yummy.
这就对了 好吃吧
That's it. It's good, no?
吃吧 吃吧
Gobble, gobble.
- 你是谁 - 我是苹果人
- Who are you? - I'm the apple man.
有苹果的人 苹果之王
The man with the apples. The Apple King.
我吃苹果 果核落地 长成新树苗
I eat the apple and the pips fall and grow into new trees,
树苗又开花结出新的苹果
which bloom and grow new apples,
我把苹果带给你 你几口吃完
I bring you the apple and you gobble it up.
吃吧 吃吧
Gobble, gobble.
慢一点
Slow down.
别吃这么快 小心噎到
Not so fast or you'll choke.
你是国王比勒诺之子
You're King Pellenor's son.
你姐姐克兰这个月出现在你面前 她找到你了
Your sister, Kerra, came to you this moon. She found you.
你知道德鲁伊韦兰吗
You know the Druid Veran?
就是那个传达诸神旨意的人
He who speaks for the gods?
- 我知道 - 很好
- I do. - Good.
我想让你做些事
There's something I want you to do.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
请原谅我 我太无礼了
Forgive me. That's so rude.
我独身一人实在太久了 礼仪方面有些...
I've been alone such a long, long time, and my manners just...
我的名字是
My name...
我的名字是豪尔考
My name is Harka.
豪尔考 你是怎么
And how exactly, Harka,
掺和到这里边来的呢
do you fit into all this?
我就是这一切
I am all of this.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表