剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
you must first give up your child.
他会在其他部落平安生活
He'll be safe with one of the other tribes.
他... 他能留在我们部落吗
Can... can he not stay in our tribe?
你必须了无牵挂
Your path must be clear.
永不再见你的儿子
You will not see your son again.
你有决心吗
Is your path clear?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
它们长了很久才成熟
They took such a long time to grow.
专门为你种的
I grew them for you specially.
很好
There.
昨晚你梦到了她
Last night you dreamed of her.
- 谁 - 你姐姐
- Who? - Your sister.
- 你怎么知道的 - 你在睡梦中呼唤了她
- How'd you know that? - Because you cried out in your sleep.
- 为什么你认为是她来找你呢 - 巧合吧
- Why do you think she came for you? - It was a coincidence.
- 巧合 - 也许她是来惩罚我的
- Coincidence. - Maybe she came back to punish me.
我不怪她
And I wouldn't blame her.
告诉我你的梦
Tell me your dream.
我梦到我们最后一次谈话
I dreamt the last time I saw her. The last time we spoke.
我父亲被献祭给神
My father had been sacrificed.
我当场骂她背叛父亲
I marked the occasion by accusing her of betraying our father,
背叛我 篡夺皇位
betraying me, of taking my place.
我说了很多可怕的话
I said terrible things.
永远无法收回
Things I can never take back.
悲痛让你失去理智
Well, you were blind with grief.
我抛下了她 现在她死了
I abandoned her and now she's dead.
我到底是谁
Who the fuck am I?
你又是谁
And who the fuck are you?
我这么一个落荒而逃 糊涂又愚蠢的...
And what the fuck do you want with a lost, confused, stupid...
看着我
Look at me!
我不知道是该去拉屎 还是理发
I don't know if I want a shit or a haircut.
你对你姐姐的爱有所保留吗
Was your love for your sister half-hearted?
那么做有什么好处吗
And what on earth good did that ever do?
我明白痛失亲人的滋味
I know what it's like to mourn blood.
我曾有一个弟弟
Many years ago I had a brother.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
从春天就没见过你
You've been gone since the spring.
我爱他甚过于热爱河流
I loved him more than I loved the rivers.
这是什么
What's that?
不知道
I don't know.
甚过于热爱星辰
More than the stars,
相信他甚过于我自己
and I trusted him more than I trusted myself.
苹果又长出来了 看见了吗
Have you seen the apples? The apples are back.
我饿了 给我摘个苹果吧
I'm hungry. Bring me an apple.
仔细找 最好的那个
A good one, mind. The best.
他利用了我的信任 想置我于死地
And he used that trust to destroy me.
从而取代我
To take my place.
你好 朋友 给
Hello, friend. Here.
不 豪尔考
Harka! No, Harka!
- 为什么要害我 - 豪尔考
- You tricked me. Why? - Harka!
你我同病相怜
Just as I was destroyed so were you. By the same force.
所以你来到了这里
That's why you are here.
陷害你和我的人
He who wronged you, wronged me.
是同一个人
They are the same.
他叫什么
What's his name?
他叫费伦
His name is Phelan.
牺牲证明了你的信仰
Your sacrifice proves your faith.
时机已到
The time has come.
你准备好战斗了吗
Are you ready to fight?
是的
I am.
仔细听好
Listen very carefully.
有一天 我会众叛亲离
This day, I will be betrayed.
德鲁伊将四分五裂
The Druids will split asunder.
那时 你何去何从
When it happens, which way will you go?
追随你 韦兰
With you, Veran.
永远
Always.
记住你的任务
Here's what I want you to do.
你知道这些神符的意思吗
Do you know what the runes say?
没人知道
Nobody knows
除了韦兰
except Veran.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
Well,
你不想知道吗
don't you want to know?
你想知道 但害怕 是吗
You a bit curious? Nervous, but curious? Come on.
- 是 - 我们来看看
- Yes. - Well, then, let's see.
正是如此
Oh, yes.
正是韦兰所为
This was Veran.
非他莫属
Pure Veran.
费尽心机 玩弄人于鼓掌
This is so good, it's almost funny.
说的是什么
What does it say?
"我非女王
It says, "I'm not a queen,
仅为祭品"
but a sacrifice."
- 韦兰所写吗 - 为你姐姐而写
- Veran wrote that? - Upon your sister.
你的血亲
Your blood.
韦兰
Veran.
我的弟弟
My brother.
布里恩 我恳求你
Brearn, I beseech you.
- 保持敬意 - 不
- We must pay our respects. - No.
三思 布里恩
Think, Brearn.
- 你被哀怨荼毒 - 这是荼毒的时代
- Grief has poisoned your soul. - The age is poisoned.
而这...
And there...
- 这就是荼毒者 - 别这样 布里恩
- there is the poisoner. - Brearn, no.
这个邪魔
This fiend.
恶棍...他是罗马的邪神
This devil, this... This is Rome's whore.
- 你想挑战我 - 见识更多的法术吗
- You challenge me? - And see more sorcery?
不
No.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters.
兄弟们
Brothers.
我们要分道扬镳了
The road ahead splits two ways.
追随韦兰
Walk with Veran
你们只会堕入深渊
and you walk blind into the abyss.
今天我要带领你们
This day, I lead another path.
追随大先祖
The path to the first man.
豪尔考已复活
Harka is risen!
我们要追随他
We will go to him.
我们会找到那位亡者
We will find the Dead Man.
- 亡者 亡者 - 亡者
- Dead Man! Dead Man! - Dead Man.
亡者崛起 吾奉亡者
The Dead Man has risen! I serve the Dead Man!
# 院中一片蔷薇丛 #
A pretty rosebush in our yard
# 少年站在花丛后 #
And behind that bush Stands a lad right hard
# 姑娘依偎在身旁 #
And a lass by his side...
小曲儿不错
Nice ditty.
有点低俗 但是人们喜欢
Somewhat base subject, but the men enjoy that.
曲调中散发着性♥爱♥和死亡的酸臭味
They like their tunes to reek of sex and death.
注意到奇怪的事情了吗
Notice anything strange?
没有神
No Gods.
也没有神像
No effigies of those who watch over us.
我想知道 他是怎么做祷告的呢
How does he given supplication, I wonder?
你肯定见过他祷告 他信仰什么神呢
You must have seen him pray. Who does he favor?
马耳斯 还是朱庇特
Mars? Jupiter?
我都分不清谁是谁
I don't even know the difference.
我们现在不都是罗马人吗
Aren't we both Roman now?
我们吃一样的东西
I'll eat your food...
- 喝一样的酒... - 用一样的钱吗
- I'll drink your wine... - Count our silver?
是的 但是
Happily. But, erm,
无意冒犯
and no offense here,
你的傻♥逼♥神们可以滚粗了
your poxy Gods can go and fuck themselves.
我喜欢你
I like you.
可拉倒吧
No, you don't.
我们罗马人
We Romans,
真正的罗马人
true Romans,
喜欢把所有事情都弄得井井有条
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表