剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
physical evidence accompanying this testimony,
比如一些在将军卧室里
of Druidry, symbols and
发现的德鲁伊的符号♥和咒语
spells found in the general's own bedchamber.
还包括三根
Including three severed
被切下来的女巫的手指
fingers of a known sorceress and enchantress,
以及一根将军自己的断指
kept with one of the generals own severed fingers.
最后
Lastly...
我还听到他吹嘘
I testify I heard the general boast
他给皇帝陛下下毒 并冲其撒尿
he poisoned, drugged and pissed on the emperor.
我 西班牙第九军团
I, Tribune Vitus Aurelius,
护民官维达斯·奥里利乌斯
of the 9th Legio Hispana,
在罗马法律前庄严宣誓 本人证词句句属实
do solemnly declare this is my true testimony by the law of Rome,
如有半句谎言 我将不得好死
I lay my life on any lie herein.
我只想说
Well, I mean,
太刺♥激♥了
fucking hell.
在这里签字 盖章
Make your mark here and seal.
- 我何时起身去罗马 - 立刻马上
- When do I leave for Rome? - Immediately.
你做的很对 军官
You've done the right thing, Praefectus.
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Aulus Plautius,
你个小坏蛋
bad boy.
你也太磨蹭了
You took your time.
有事耽搁了
Had some stuff to see to.
- 你的眼睛怎么了 - 被我小孩抓破了
- Aw, what happened to your eye? - My baby scratched it.
- 你有孩子了 - 我有很多孩子
- You have a baby? - I have lots of babies.
我只是
I just...
你不太像是
Well, you don't, erm...
好吧 明白了
I see. Well.
好了 我人来了 你有何贵干
Well, I'm here. What do you want?
带我去见他
You take me to him.
- 他 - 你知道我说的是谁
- Him? - You know who I mean.
- 说出你的条件 - 我知道你说的是谁
- Name your price. - Yeah, I know who.
知道吗
You know what?
这一记算我的
This one's on me.
你近来可好 卢修斯
How've you been, Lucius?
你觉得这鬼地方怎么样啊
How is this hell hole treating you?
烂透了
It's been shit.
但我经历过更糟糕的
But I've had worse postings.
还记得每次杀完人后 那种死一般的寂静吗
Remember the silence after we slaughtered every soul...
- 别说了 - 婴儿 小孩 被血染黑的
- Enough. - Babies, children, streets...
- 街道 - 那是打仗
- Black with blood. - It was a battle.
- 战争 - 可他们并没有反抗 卢修斯
- A war. - They weren't fighting, Lucius.
他们手无寸铁
No weapons.
他们害怕我们
They were terrified of us.
如果你大老远来 只是为了给我带来这些噩梦
If you came all this way to bring back nightmares,
恐怕你白跑一趟了
you're wasting your time.
这些噩梦一直纠缠着我
They never went away.
不 老朋友 我来不是为了这个
No, old friend, that's not why I came.
我已经不做噩梦了 一切都烟消云散
I don't have nightmares. Not any more.
- 放屁 - 真的
- Bullshit. - It's true.
我受了好几年的折磨
I suffered for several years.
但我被宽恕了
But then I was forgiven.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你有没有过这种感觉 卢修斯
Did you ever feel, Lucius,
你在别人的故事里
that you were in a story?
我是说 你有没有觉得
I mean, did you ever
你拿起刀时
pick up the knife, only
发现你就是刀本身
to discover that you were the knife and that
握刀的却另有其人
someone or something else was holding it
比如一把剑或一支矛
like a sword maybe or a spear?
你还记得那个在骷髅山
Do you remember the man that we executed
被我们处决的男人吗 那个拿撒勒人
on the hill of the skull? A Nazarene.
他就是你在这个荒凉之地
He's why you're here in the middle of nowhere,
麻痹自己的原因
drowning your demons and yourself.
是你杀了他
It was you who killed him.
我已经厌倦这一切了
I'm growing tired of all this.
祝你好运
Good luck.
如果你晚上能睡得着的话 愿上天赐予你力量
If you can sleep at night, all power to you.
你还没问我是怎么找到你的呢
You haven't asked me how I found you.
我根本不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
你在乎
Except you do.
之前我听你说
I listened to you.
现在你听我说
Now you listen to me.
我不在什么该死的故事里
I am not in some fucking story.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
I go where I go.
- 你记得他 卢修斯 - 我不记得了
- You remember him, Lucius. - I don't remember him.
你记得
You remember him.
你还记得
You remember him.
嗨
Hi.
- 他还在睡觉 - 是吗
- He's sleeping. - Is he?
我不着急
Well, I'm not in a hurry.
但是如果你能给我松绑 我真是感激不尽
But if you could untie me, that would be much appreciated.
你是...
You are?
- 无名小辈 - 好吧 很高兴见到你
- I'm nothing. - Oh, well, it's lovely to meet you.
他一直都在等你来
He's been expecting you.
- 出海要花多久 - 两周
- How long will the sea voyage take? - Two,
也许是三周
maybe three weeks.
我们必须向东行进到克劳森蒂姆
We must travel east to Clausentium.
然后走陆路 到诺维奥玛古斯
From there, we'll take the road to Noviomagus.
最后再乘船去罗马
From there, we'll board a ship to Rome.
每年这个时候的风
The winds this time of
对向南航行很有利
year are with us and favor a passage south.
我迫切希望尽快离开这片黑暗的 荒废的土地
I am eager to put this dark, forsaken land behind me
再一次看到光明的 充满阳光的世界
and see a bright and sunny world again.
盐呢
Where's the salt?
- 什么盐 - 你去海边的目的啊
- What salt? - You were riding to the coast.
哦 对
Right.
我骗你的
That was a lie.
为什么
Why?
你不让我跟他们一起追击 所以我就自己去了
You wouldn't let me go on the hunt, so I went on one of my own.
别跟我玩游戏
Don't play games with me.
我以为你会喜欢
I thought you liked games.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
- 亲我一下 我就告诉你 - 你去哪儿了
- Give me a kiss and I'll tell you. - Where have you been?
我没去海边 因为我在半路发现了
I didn't ride the coast because I found something on the way.
比盐更有价值的东西
Something more valuable than salt.
是什么
What?
韦兰
Veran.
我记得那天我♥干♥了什么
I remember what I did that day.
也记得之后发生的事 我一直看到奇怪的东西
I remember what happened after. And I've seen stranger things.
你还留着它呢 对吧
You still have it, don't you?
那支矛 你还留着呢吧
The spear. You kept it.
你带着那支矛吗
You brought it with you, didn't you?
这跟矛有什么关系
What the fuck does the spear matter?
那支矛有魔力
The spear has a power.
我奉命来找你藏起来的东西
I was ordered to find what you kept safe.
我们知道你还留着它
We know you have it.
不管发生了什么
Whatever happened,
我必须把它跟其它那些我没法解释的
I must put it with the other weird shit
东西放在一起
I can't explain.
你是故事的一部分 卢修斯
You are part of the story, Lucius.
- 他的故事... - 不
- His story... - No!
我是我自己故事的一部分 伙计
I am part of my story, mate!
只是我自己的
Only fucking just.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
你远道而来 约瑟夫
You have come a long way, Josephus.
我真的不想让你失望
I hate to disappoint you.
你得听我说 卢修斯
You have to listen to me, Lucius.
你现在处于混乱的状态
You are in turmoil.
你相信或不相信的东西 让你破碎不堪
Whatever you believed or not believed, has left you shipwrecked.
想要通向光明 只有一种方法
There is only one way to the light.
你想要找到内心的平静吗 卢修斯
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表