剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
A man.
瘦骨嶙峋
A thin man.
他面色黝黑 却目光如炬
His face was dark. He had piercing eyes.
在他的掌心 有一个花纹
On his palm, there was a symbol.
什么花纹
What symbol?
- 你在干嘛 - 没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
这只是你的错觉 没什么
What you saw was a hallucination. Nothing more.
- 我不懂 - 你没看到神迹
- I don't understand. - You saw nothing.
把它从你的记忆中抹除吧
Strike it from your mind.
- 但... - 听我的
- But... - Do as I say!
有人吗
Hello.
西边有一个湖
There is a lake in the west.
是我们最神圣的地方
It is our most sacred place.
如果那个女孩真的是天选之女
If the Maiden is truly the chosen one
要完成地 水 火 空
and fulfills her tasks to the Air, to the Earth,
四大试炼
the Water and the Fire,
当第七个月的时候
on the Seventh Moon,
她会来到泪之湖
she will arrive at the Lake of Tears...
湖在哪里
Where is the Lake?
在德芙妮部落的领地上
It lies in the lands of the Devni.
但无人知晓具体♥位♥置
But its location is secret.
除了三个人
Known to three alone...
韦兰
Veran...
亡者豪尔考...
Harka, the Dead Man...
... 以及第三位
... and a third,
守护者
the Keeper.
谁是守护者
Who is the Keeper?
你不认识她
You do not know her.
但你认识她的同族
But you know one of her kin.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以离开了
You may go,
但记住
but know this.
将来有一天我会召唤你
There will come a day in the future when I will call upon you.
当那天来临的时候
When that time comes,
你必须要出现
you must be ready.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
走开
Leave us!
说嘛
So come on.
我的任务是什么 那个你特地留给我的
What's my task, the one you've been saving me for?
那是个极其重要且危险的任务
Well, it's very important and dangerous.
我不确定你是否能胜任
So I'm not sure whether you're the right person.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你听说过一个西边 叫德芙妮的部落吗
Have you heard of a tribe in the west called the Devni?
- 我知道你说的是哪里 - 你知道
- I know the lands you speak of. - You do?
我就是在那里出生的 我姐姐是女王
I was born there. My sister is queen.
世界可真小
Well, it's a small world, isn't it?
你脸色怎么这么差
You look like you've seen a ghost.
我讨厌长途跋涉
I'm tired of long journeys.
换个人吧
Find someone else this time.
她可是你姐姐 多合适
She's your sister. It's perfect.
我们十年没见了
I haven't seen her in ten years.
- 但血浓于水 不是吗 - 求你
- Blood is thicker than water, isn't it? - Please.
那片土地我势在必得
I intend to have those lands one way or another.
先礼后兵 你姐姐有大把时间
This way, your sister gets a chance to see sense.
老规矩
Same old drill.
年年进贡 岁岁称臣
Sell her peace and taxes.
让她卸下心防 知道我们的神并无恶意
Get her relaxed about our Gods being no threat to theirs.
但如果你不能说服她...
And if you can't convince her...
... 就让我的将士们说服她
... I'll have my men nearby ready to persuade her.
- 门外何人 - 凯迪部落的阿梅纳女王
- Who goes there? - I'm Queen Amena of the Cantii.
安德拉女王的妹妹
Sister to Queen Andra.
她在哪里 孩子
Where is she, boy?
告诉我
Show me.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪里 孩子
Where is she, boy?
告诉我
Show me!
你在这里
There you are.
奇怪了
Strange.
怎么了
What is?
这个雨...
The rain...
是咸的
Tastes of salt.
我们离海不远
We're near the sea.
有什么不对吗
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我们必须开始了
We must begin.
开始吧
Let's begin.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表