剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Sod the footprints. It's a red hot ruddy crucible.
- 符文会使它冷却 - 会吗
- The runes keep it cool. - Do they?
熔炉上就是这么写的 在边缘…
It's what it says on the crucible. On the rim thing...
冷却符文
Cooling runes...
让熔炉冷却
To keep the molten crucible cool.
也不算冷却
Not cool exactly.
只是... 没那么烫
Less, less... scalding.
这他妈的是火之试炼
It's the Trial Of Fucking Fire.
不是来让你放松的
It's not the trial of have-a-lie-down-and-relax.
假设我穿过了…
Let's just say I make it across the path of...
莫刚之路 不能留下足迹 很重要
Moggon. No footprints. Important that.
没有人提到黄金弓
Nobody mentioned a golden bow.
这弓是用来做什么的
What's the bow for?
给你的 我不需要黄金弓
For you. I don't need a golden bow.
因为这听起来就像
Because it sounds a lot like,
在不久的将来
at some point, probably quite soon,
我将不得不与人战斗
I'm going to have to fight someone.
一个只能用魔法弓箭来对付的人
Someone you can only fight with a fucking magic bow.
我没这么说过
I didn't say that.
也许你只需要带上它
Maybe you just wear it.
也许你需要用它射洛卡 没人知道
Maybe you shoot Lokka. We don't know.
- 射洛卡 - 只是可能 时间会证明一切
- Shoot Lokka? - Maybe. Or not. Only time will tell.
过来 快过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
别再炫耀了 尤其在他面前...
Stop showing off. In front of...
- 我没有 - 你有
- I'm not. - You are.
- 我说有就有 - 我没有
- I can tell. - I'm not.
你有
I can tell.
继续踩
Keep pumping.
我不会让你伤害她
I won't let you hurt her.
什么
Excuse me?
我说我不会让你伤害她
I said I won't let you hurt her.
没人能伤害她
Nobody hurts her.
我不会允许的
I won't let that happen.
克兰今天怎么样
How is Kerra today?
她有什么想说的吗
Got anything to say for herself?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
- 什么意思 - 你心知肚明
- What was that now? - You fucking know.
你真阴险
Snake.
和你说个秘密吧
Shall I let you in to a secret?
我弟弟可能会恨我泄露这个秘密
One my brother would hate me for spilling.
符文其实没用
Runes are nothing.
它们没有任何意义
They don't mean anything.
它们可以代表你想要的一切
They mean anything you want.
或者 别人想要的东西
Or rather, anything he wants.
我说出来了吗
Did I just say that?
说了吗
Did I?
- 你控制不了我 - 的确
- You don't control me. - That's it.
控制不了
You don't.
没错 这是另一个秘密 我从未控制你
Wonderful. Here's another secret, I never did.
是它在控制你 是它
It was all in there, all of it.
我只是一个男孩
I'm just a boy,
一个像你一样迷失了自我的小男孩
a little boy lost like you.
- 离我远点 - 没错 殿下
- Get away from me! - That's it, Prince.
你清醒了吗 找到自己的方向了吗
Are you waking up? Are you finding your feet?
- 凯迪的费伦 - 滚 你控制不了我
- Phelan of the Cantii. - Fuck you. You have no power over me.
从我记事起 我就被各种面孔和声音包围着
As long as I can remember, I've had faces, voices crowding me.
在我会走路之前
Before I could walk, I listened
我聆听长辈们 阿姨们
to elders, aunts, Druids,
还有德鲁伊的教导
guiding, instructing.
但我学会了倾听他们的言下之意
But I learnt to hear the voice beneath their words.
他们总是在说一件事
It always said the same thing.
她还没有准备好
She's not ready.
还没有
Not yet.
真♥相♥等待必须
The truth must wait.
我也听到了你的声音
I hear that voice from you too.
自从你来后 我就一直听到
I've heard it since you came.
告诉我你来这里的目的
Tell me why you really came here?
告诉我 我到底遗漏了什么
Tell me what I'm too blind to see.
说啊
Speak.
真♥相♥也许会宽恕你
The truth may spare you.
我只是来救你的
I only came to save you.
现在我能救你
Now I can save you.
求求你了 姐姐
Sister, please.
我不能...
I cannot...
我不能说...
I cannot speak...
我做不到 原谅我
I cannot. Forgive me.
我一生都在这里度过
I've spent my whole life here.
包括我的父亲
My father before me.
他被罗马人杀了
The Romans killed him.
我曾是个囚犯
I was a prisoner.
对罗马人出言不逊
I cheeked this one Roman, then this other one,
他把我的眼睛挖了出来
he put my eyes out.
但我发现这只是故事的一部分
But I found it was part of a bigger story.
有一条路为我而设
There was a path set for me.
我们都有自己的路
There is for all of us.
他们带走了我的女儿 德鲁伊说她是天选之女
Take my daughter. The Druids say she's the Chosen One.
她会把罗马人赶回大海
She is going to drive the Romans back into the sea.
预言里说的
It's in a prophecy.
原谅我
You'll have to excuse me.
难得有人来 我话匣子就止不住
When company does show up, I talk too much.
你怎么到这来了
So, what brings you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
再说一遍
Say that again.
我不知道
I don't know.
再说一遍
One more time.
我不知道...
I don't know...
我刚才说什么来着
What was I just talking about?
没错
Oh, yes, that's it.
我瞎了
Getting blinded.
那个弄瞎我的人 我记得他
The one who did it to me. I'd remember him.
我能从人群中认出他 他的声音
I'd pick him out in a crowd. His voice.
他的呼吸
His breath.
只要他出现 我就能认出他
I'd know him anywhere.
仔细想想
Think about it.
如果不是他 我也不会变成一个瞎子
If he hadn't done it, then I'm not the blind father,
凯特也不会是瞎子的女儿
and Cait's not the daughter of the blind father,
预言也不会成真
and the prophecy is not the prophecy.
所以 不
So no.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
事实上 如果他现在在这里
In fact, if he were to walk in here now,
我会感谢他 我会和他握手
I'd thank him. I'd shake his hand.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
请答应我
Just promise me this,
如果你遇到她
if your paths should cross,
请务必照顾好她
you'll take care of her.
我会的
I will.
不错 这是一个不错的转折
It's good. This is good. It's a good twist.
一切就说通了
It all makes perfect sense.
一旦你领悟了预言的内涵
Once you get the hang of the prophecy stuff,
一切就明朗了
it all becomes clear.
一切都拨乱反正了
it's all upside down and back to front.
多数人会觉得我很不幸 但...
Most people would think I was unlucky. But...
我找到了我的路
I found my path.
你必须找到你的 伙计
Now you must find yours, mate.
你必须找到你的路
You need to find your path.
因为我怀疑
Because I've got a sneaking suspicion
你也许将会在这一切中 发挥作用
that you're gonna have a part to play in all this.
准备好了吗
Ready?
第一部分 我们一起来
We'll do this first bit together.
你留下脚印了
You're leaving footprints.
集中精神
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表