剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
真好喝
Delicious.
就像香甜的麦酒
Like sweet barley wine.
- 五枚银币 - 有人出价五枚了
- Five pieces. - I have five pieces.
一次 两次
Going once. Twice.
成交 给我右边的这位先生
Sold! To the gentleman on my right.
祝你好运 亲爱的 我想你会需要它的
Good luck, love. I think you might need it.
神明已死 神明已死
The gods are dead. The gods are dead.
接下来 一件稀罕的拍品
Next up, a rare lot, indeed.
和刚刚是同一批 一件神圣的遗物
From the same batch, a holy relic.
一位高贵国王的女儿 被全能的韦兰亲自选中
Daughter of a noble king, chosen by mighty Veran himself.
她只统治了几个月的时间
She reigned but for a handful of moons,
直到她也背叛了自己的部落 转投罗马
until she, too, betrayed her tribe to the Romans.
现在嘛
Well, now...
这就是克兰王后
Queen Kerra is here.
也是她唯一剩下的了
All that's left of her.
谁愿意出五枚银币
Now, who will give me five pieces?
别犹豫啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on, you arseholes.
你们可以用来放铜币
You could put your coppers in it,
或者帮你睡个好觉
or help you to get to sleep at night.
- 六枚 - 有人出价六枚了
- Six! - I have six over here.
- 七枚 - 嘿 宝贝 你渴吗
- Seven. - Hey, love. Are you thirsty?
不值
Not worth it!
十枚
Ten.
你好啊
Hello.
谁啊 我们有了个新的竞价人
What's this? We have a new bidder.
我右边这个小瘦子出价十枚
Ten pieces from the skinny chap on my right.
- 十一 - 十五
- Eleven. - Fifteen.
- 十六 - 二十
- Sixteen. - Twenty.
二十枚银币 一次 两次
Twenty silver pieces. Going once. Twice.
成交 给这位先生
Sold! To the gentleman here.
好好享受
Enjoy.
他要拿着它做什么
What's he gonna do with it?
是时候分头行动了
The time has come for us to divide our forces.
德拉斯特 布兰登 莫拉克...
Drust, Bradan, Morac...
向北 前往山地人那里
Head north to the mountain people.
莫坎特 瑞雯 向东 前往大平原
Morcant, Raven, east to the wide plains.
罗科 向南 前往沿海部落
Rork, south to the coastal tribes.
- 费斯托 哈兰 向西 前往峡谷地区
- Festle, Haran, west to the valleys.
- 那你去哪 韦兰
- And where will you go, Veran?
我会听从神的指令
I go where the gods command.
如果你有计划的话
If you have a strategy,
我们也应该知道
we should know it.
行军于夜 不要留下你们经过的痕迹
Travel by night. Leave no trace of your passing.
部族们都很害怕 他们恐惧未来
The tribes are scared. They fear the future.
去验证神的指令
Testify that which the gods command.
点上火把 燃起火光
Light the fire, feed the flames.
你们愿意用自己的鲜血
Will you give your blood
去书写神的旨意 去击败罗马人吗
to write the gods' will and defeat the Romans?
- 是的 - 是的 韦兰
- Aye. - Aye, Veran.
是的 韦兰
Aye, Veran.
黎明出发
At dawn.
- 我不能再去找他了 - 你一定要去
- I cannot go to him again. - You must.
韦兰正在派遣部落去战斗
Veran is sending the tribes to fight,
但他们根本不知道自己将面对什么
but they don't know who they're up against.
亡者已经觉醒 只有韦兰知道真♥相♥
The Dead Man has awakened, and only Veran knows the truth.
- 我们需要时间 - 没时间了
- We... We need time. - There is no time.
亡者不会等的
The Dead Man will not wait.
很高兴看到您康复了 皇帝陛下
I am glad to see you fully recovered, Emperor.
他们说是你救了我
I'm told I owe you my life.
那个侵犯您的奴隶已经招供了
The offending slave has confessed.
他曾被德鲁伊俘获
Seems he was captured by
被他们洗♥脑♥而叛变了
the Druids and they turned his mind to theirs.
也不是第一次了
It's happened before.
朕不会忘恩负义
You have the Emperor's gratitude.
作为报答
In return,
我将颁布一个命令
I issue this order.
你将继续留在不列颠尼亚
You are to remain here in Britannia,
找到并消灭那些德鲁伊
find these Druids and wipe them out.
- 明白了吗 - 明白
- Do you understand? - Perfectly.
提米特斯会一起留下
Dimitius will remain.
你会发现他是个非常勤奋的人
You'll find him a very diligent presence.
一路平安 指挥官
Safe travels, Commander.
看来陛下幸免于难了
It seems the Emperor had a lucky escape.
看起来是的
So it would seem.
这是阿尼亚
This is Ania.
她为雷格尼人打了很多仗
She fought many battles for the Regni.
她为这个部落牺牲了很多
She has sacrificed much for this tribe.
- 她会和你一起去 - 欢迎
- She will travel with you. - Welcome.
韦兰大人
Lord Veran.
你历经五个月 穿越了十三个平原
You traveled for five moons across the 13 plains
给我们带来了神的旨意
to bring us the will of the gods.
但你看到了一些事
But there was something you saw.
一些你选择隐瞒起来的事
Something you chose not to mention.
为什么不趁现在告诉我们 你发现了什么
So why not tell us all now what it was that you found?
- 小心点 罗科 - 你忘了吗
- Careful, Rork. - Did you forget?
- 它从你脑子里溜走了吗 - 我警告你
- Did it slip your mind? - I warn you.
一旦你选了这条路 就不能回头了
If you take this path, you cannot return.
那就拯救你自己
Then save yourself.
把神对你说的 关于亡者的事告诉我们
Tell us all now what the gods told you of the Dead Man.
- 亡者 - 什么
- Dead Man? - What?
亡者
Dead Man?
薇拉 把你知道的 告诉你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Willa, tell your brothers and sisters what you know.
我...
I... I...
夸恩 你也知情 快说啊
Quane. You know it, too. Speak!
说吧 你不是对你的兄弟姐妹很忠诚吗
Come now. Where is your fealty to your brothers and sisters?
如果我说谎 那就揭穿我
If I lie, then say so.
我看到了亡者的标志
I saw the Dead Man's sign.
- 他说的是真的吗 - 你确定吗
- He speaks true. - Are you certain?
我发誓
I swear.
那么 二先祖 告诉我们
So, Second Man, tell us,
亡者是不是被唤醒了
is not the Dead Man awakened?
- 不要质疑我 - 回答我
- Do not question my ways. - Answer me!
我说了别质疑我的决定
Do not question my ways!
- 你和洛卡勾结到一起了吗 - 我没有
- Are you not in league with Lokka? - No.
你难道没去见罗马将军
Did you not meet with the
还带他去见亡者了吗
Roman general and take him to meet our dead?
是的
I did.
- 你是不是洛卡 - 我是韦兰
- Are you not Lokka? - I am the Veran.
- 你说谎 - 我是韦兰 就算死也是韦兰
- You lie! - I am the Veran. I will die the Veran!
代表路达克斯和黑头骨部落
On behalf of the Tribe of Iudocus and the Black Skull,
我 罗科
I, Rork...
挑战韦兰
..Challenge the Veran.
那就如你所愿
So be it.
如果你问我 你已经很幸运了
If you ask me, you were lucky.
我当年迎着圣风行走的时候
When my time came to walk toward the Sacred Wind,
双腿 骨盆 脚踝 下巴 四根手指都断了
I broke both legs, my pelvis, my ankle, my jaw, and four fingers.
还便血整整一个月呢
I was pissing blood for a month.
我知道你故意不提这些
I note you chose not to mention that.
这无关飞翔
It's not about the flight.
它关乎信仰 屈服
It's about faith. Surrender.
- 直面不可能 - 这也是为什么
- Facing the impossible. - That explains why I feel
我现在有一种强烈的成就感
an overwhelming sense of achievement right now.
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
I see.
我已经特么的两个月没吃东西了
I haven't eaten for two fucking moons.
还要我告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
神圣探索期间不许说脏话
Do not curse in the Holy Delve.
这期间必须经历空气 火 水 和大地
The betwixt must pass through air, fire, water, earth.
她必须在每次考验之间禁食两个月
She must fast for two moons between each journey.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表