剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
we like everything ordered.
把事情搞得明明白白
We like to know what's what.
路是直的 想法也直
Straight roads, straight thinking.
这个岛上净是些黑暗的岔道
This island is full of dark diversions.
我来这里就是确保不会有人走丢
I'm here to make sure no one gets lost.
瞧见了吧 我代表的是真正的罗马
You see, I represent the true Rome.
诸神 皇帝 元老院
The Pantheon, Emperor, Senate.
阿梅娜女王 你和将军之前效忠的对象
The one you and the general swore allegiance to, Queen Amena.
才是你现在侍奉的对象 对吗
That is who you serve now, is it not?
哥们儿 你看着面熟啊
Mate, your face rings a bell.
叮叮当当的是我的鞋
My shoes ring a bell.
- 你之前在埃及 - 没错
- You were in Egypt? - It's true.
我像个跟屁虫一样追随着帝国
I follow the empire like a blue bottle follows a cow's arse.
我之前随第九军团驻扎在潘诺尼亚
I was with the ninth in Pannonia
当时你们中半数人还都是小屁孩
when half of you were mere glints in your neighbor's eyes.
当时在军团里有一个年轻的长官
There was in the legion at that time young praefectus.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
卢修斯什么什么...
Lucius something...
卢修斯·瓦利杜斯
Lucius Validus.
就是他
That's the one.
许多罗马人在将军身上看到了未来
Many in Rome look at the general, and they see the future.
你也如此吗
Is that what you see?
你在我身上看到了什么
What do you see when you look at me?
我会告诉将军您来过了
I shall let the general know you dropped by.
他会对您的问题感兴趣的
I'm sure he'll be as intrigued by your line of questioning.
皇帝陛下他
The emperor was...
对你很有好感
very impressed with you.
我希望他能够一直对你抱有好感
I'd like him to be able to maintain that good impression.
所以
So...
如果有什么消息
... if there's any information.
和将军的计划有关的
Anything concerning the general's plans.
和林子里
Anything perhaps to do with...
发生的事情有关的
... what happened out in the woods.
陛下都希望你汇报给他
I'm sure the emperor can rely on you to pass it on.
他之前可是将军最信任的人
He was the general's most trusted ally.
有一天 他突然就人间蒸发了
Then one day, he just disappeared into thin air.
没人知道他去哪儿了吗
And no one knows where he went?
没人
No one.
怪了
Strange.
我得走了
Well, I must be strolling.
哥几个赏点盘缠吧
It remains for me to pass the hat.
# 我听说 曾有一个少女 #
There was a maid, so I've been told
# 无名无姓 无家可归 #
She had no name, she had no home
# 虽然孤身一人 单枪匹马 #
Yet by herself and all alone
# 却将罗马诸神拉下神坛 #
She brought down all the Gods of Rome
# 却将罗马诸神拉下神坛 #
She brought down all the Gods of Rome
谁
Who goes there?
是谁
Who goes?
快出来
Show yourself!
慌什么
You took your time.
有声音... 有声音从地底下传出来 你听
Voices... There's voices coming from the earth. Listen.
听
Listen!
我发誓
I swear.
这个地方闹鬼
This is haunted ground.
- 我们不该呆在这里 - 别胡扯了
- We shouldn't be here. - All I hear is you gibbering.
- 我们必须禀报长官 - 跟他说什么
- We should tell the praefectus. - Tell him what?
长官 我们被地下吵闹的冤魂包围了
Sir, we're under siege from the unquiet souls of the dead.
我要死在这里了
I'm going to die here.
- 我感觉到了 - 嘿 振作起来 兄弟
- I can feel it. - Hey, pull yourself together, mate.
天啊
Oh, mercy.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, bollocks.
有几个人
How many are there?
目前就抓住一个 长官
The only one we got so far, sir.
剩下的... 都消失了
The rest just... just vanished.
就像鬼魂
Like ghosts.
鬼魂还用得着钻下水道吗
Ghosts don't need sewers to get in and out of, do they?
令尊比勒诺
Your father Pellenor,
你爱他吗
did you love him?
抱歉 见谅 我太痴迷于爱了
Sorry, forgive me. I'm obsessed with love.
总是会想到爱
I think about love all the time.
我曾有一份爱
I had love once.
完美的爱
Perfect love.
我相信 如果你真的想毁掉什么东西
I believe if you really want to destroy something,
不要用刀剑
you don't use a sword or an arrow,
要用爱 对吧
you use love, no?
这个话题有点沉重了
It's a much stronger subject.
令尊 他希望你和他一样
Your father, did he expect you to follow him?
成为国王吗
To become king yourself?
韦兰没同意
Veran disagreed.
你会挣脱韦兰的束缚吗
Would you be free of Veran's web,
比勒诺的儿子
Son of Pellenor?
神圣之谷为什么不能在芦苇地旁边
Why can't the Holy Dell be near the reed beds?
神圣之谷之所以神圣 就是因为它是个谜
The Holy Dell is only holy because it has remained a secret.
很多德鲁伊研究过了
Many Druids have studied here.
这里有神护佑
It's protected by the Gods.
我们还能飞呢
We could always fly.
长官 他说他知道他们在哪儿
Sir, he says he know where they are.
我们说好了 请您来并不是我的主意
Just so we're clear, it wasn't my idea to give you the call.
- 如果让我决定... - 他在哪儿
- If it was up to me... - Where is he?
这边
This way.
小心有诈
It's probably bollocks.
除了我兄弟 没人知道营地在哪儿
No one knows where the camp is but my brother.
他在河口那里的芦苇地劳作
He works the reed beds down the river mouth.
他说每当满月的时候 小姑娘和巫师就会过去
He says every full moon, the girlie and warlock go there
在那儿跳舞
and they dance about.
每个月都去
They never miss a month.
芦苇丛在哪里
Where are these reeds beds?
好地方啊
This is a good spot.
把镰刀给我
Give me the sickle.
月亮还没圆呢
The moon isn't full.
已经圆了
Yes, it is.
哦 你成专家了
Oh, you know better?
- 那我走了 您来指挥 - 就是圆了
- Should I just go? You've got this? - It's full.
等着
Wait.
- 我靠 冷死了 - 等着
- Fucking freezing. - Wait.
稍等
Waiting.
- 现在才算是圆了 - 行吧
- And now, it's full, so... - Yeah.
递一下
Pass the...
好吗
Can you?
多谢
Thank you.
开始吧
Begin.
下一部分是什么
What's the next part?
- 啥 - 预言的下一部分
- What? - For the prophecy?
你说当我通过空气的考验后 就告诉我
You said when I pass through air, you'd tell me the next bit.
明天早上再说
It can wait till morning.
那我们的亡灵军团呢
What about our legions of the dead?
"少女放弃旅途
"The maiden will waiver on the path
跌入雄鹰的怀抱"
and fall into the arms of the eagle."
老鹰哪里来的胳膊
Eagles don't have arms.
有问题去找天神理论
You got a problem, take it up with the Gods.
告诉我嘛 我洗耳恭听
Tell me. I'm listening.
那就他妈的认真听
Then fuckin' listen.
"少女放弃旅途
"The maiden will waiver on the path
跌入雄鹰的怀抱
and fall into the arms of the eagle.
唯有雄鹰能带领她 去往眼泪之湖
Only the eagle can show her the true path to the Lake of Tears.
在眼泪之湖湖畔 她将重获新生"
At the Lake of Tears, she will be reborn."
"重获新生"
"Reborn?"
- 或永堕轮回 - 啥
- Or forborne. - What?
咋了
What?
你刚刚说啥
What?
我说 "在眼泪之湖湖畔 她将重获新生"
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表